Page 1 of 3
LastLast

LA will keep unvaccinated children out of institutions

Parents who choose the vaccine for their children, should be deprived place in public day care centers, says LA.
    Measles is the most contagious childhood disease and is on the rise in Europe.

Therefore, health authorities in Europe needs to get used vaccines against measles, so the infection can be stopped, says the World Health Organization.

In Denmark, measles covered in the MMR vaccine, which is given to all children. It's just not all parents who accept the offer for their children. And therefore we must intervene with further action, believe Liberal Alliance kids spokesman Laura Lindahl.

"It is so sad that we are starting to awaken so serious a disease like measles back to life because of some facts resistant parents who refuse to relate to skill," she says.

She will now examine whether parents may be deprived of the right to send their children to a public institution if they do not vaccinate their children.

Earlier this month, could Statens Serum Institut (SSI) report that a woman in her 20s has contracted measles. The woman was not vaccinated as a child and is most likely infected during a holiday in Asia.

http://politiken.dk/indland/politik/...-institutioner

I really hope this will reach farther than this! Needs to be mandatory to get vaccinated against deadly diseases. We can't have people exposing society to such great risks! Puting those who refuse vaccines in quarantine to ensure the peoples safety is a good path to take for this.

15+ Year Old Account
    In before people telling their unvaccinated kid is in a school in Los Angeles.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Yep, more needs to be done to stop unvaccinated people from damaging our herd immunity.

I can't wait until the first esoteric idiot tells how dangerous vaccines are, and you can better prevent them with homeopathic sugar pills.

10+ Year Old Account
    But the vaccinations cause autism!!

Am I doing it right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow not vaccinating your kids is freedom and liberty but not being allowed to drink and drive is ok. #logic

Whats with the news from other countries that gets posted on this forum lately with poor translations, came in here thinking it was about LA the city and its not.

In the USA, in order for kids to be allowed into public schools they have to be vaccinated and those records are required when registering.

Deleted
    People who support this want big pharma to use their kids as guinea pigs because they're too lazy.
    If you don't want them going to school with unvaccinated kids then homeschool it should be or stick them in a hazmat suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    I can't wait until the first esoteric idiot tells how dangerous vaccines are, and you can better prevent them with homeopathic sugar pills.
    Why would they when they are two entirely different subjects.

good, it's because of these retards we have measles out breaks in this day and age.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    People who support this want big pharma to use their kids as guinea pigs because they're too lazy.
    If you don't want them going to school with unvaccinated kids then homeschool it should be or stick them in a hazmat suit.

Well the vaccinated kids are the safe kids somwouldnt it make more sense to segregate the spreaders of disease?

I'm confused. Why would I be afraid to have my vaccineted spawn around unvaccinated kids? They are vaccinated!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    I'm confused. Why would I be afraid to have my vaccineted spawn around unvaccinated kids? They are vaccinated!
    Vaccines are not 100% effective and not everyone can be vaccinated.

For these reasons, it is necessary for everyone who is able to be vaccinated to be vaccinated.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Alternatively, people who support this have a clue about history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

That seems eminently reasonable - you mostly have the right to mostly do what you want with your kids, but you don't have the right to put other people's kids at risk to do so.

Because you're incredibly dense I'm sure you're not aware vaccine profit margins are actually very small and in many cases have to be subsidized. Either way your an idiot if you won't fork over what will amount to a 1/100000 of the cost of the medical bills to treat these diseases because a Bunch of loud mouth idiots scared you by screaming big pharma and link a singable debunked and fraudulent study. Just because it's big pharmaceutical doesn't meant it's automatically Satan just like because it's natural doesn't automatically mean it's better than man made.

Children die because idiots like you excuse people who don't get vaccinated ivernparanoid delusional bullshit.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

It's probably not paranoid American idiot parents whose unvaccinated children are actually causing infections to spread, it's children who actually have the mumps and measles being placed in schools with the unvaccinated offspring of idiots, and they are by and large people who are bringing it with them from where those diseases are still found.

Can't believe this wasn't already mandatory for any first world nation.

Kind of scary how anti-vaccine was ever a thing and even more so that it is still a thing. But I guess I should never under estimate the stupidity of people.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    It's probably not paranoid American idiot parents whose unvaccinated children are actually causing infections to spread, it's children who actually have the mumps and measles being placed in schools with the unvaccinated offspring of idiots, and they are by and large people who are bringing it with them from where those diseases are still found.
    You're drawing a distinction where there probably isn't a difference.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    your an idiot
    The irony.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    It's probably not paranoid American idiot parents whose unvaccinated children .
    This isn't in America.....
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That seems eminently reasonable - you mostly have the right to mostly do what you want with your kids, but you don't have the right to put other people's kids at risk to do so.
    but these people are putting other kids at risk by supporting the state and corporations abusing your kids. If asians can make a token effort not to spread around colds by wearing facemasks to catch their spray then maybe this is the encouragement americans need to be more respectful to their fellow citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Children die because idiots like you excuse people who don't get vaccinated ivernparanoid delusional bullshit.
    Children die because of being drugged up to make a quick buck and comments like yours.