Poll: What is the worst major patch of WoW?

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    How can seriously defend the time gated shit which released today? It left you basically with nothing to do after 1-2 hours.
    Still better than a Selfie Cam....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    And yes, week 1 matters.
    why does it matter? pretty sure kara m+ and new dungeon plus 3 (4 for druids) quests to unlock new weapon trees is enough to tide you over for a week for more content to come out. Quit your bullshit this expansion you had more content per patch than any other expansion in wow history.

There was a lot of content in 3.2 and Heroic Anub'arak was a good fight. It doesn't deserve to be on this wack list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    why does it matter? pretty sure kara m+ and new dungeon plus 3 (4 for druids) quests to unlock new weapon trees is enough to tide you over for a week for more content to come out. Quit your bullshit this expansion you had more content per patch than any other expansion in wow history.
    They manipulated as many players as possible into resubbing for this patch by hyping it up so badly in the Q&A. The reason: First fiscal quarter of 2017 ends in March. Yet the actual content release timeline + item level scaling fiasco are only now being shed some light on. Why is that? Well, had they done this earlier, thousands would have waited until they can actually start doing the content at their own pace. Good hype work by Blizzard getting some free dollars.

In reality, NOTHING takes place during this first week.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2017-03-30 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Content of the patch + the little tidbit of a developer saying 7.2 is one of the biggest patches ever released. You gonna argue with the people that worked on the patch?

It's a massive patch, end of story. You "exhausting" everything you find worth doing in 4 hours doesn't change jack shit.
    I just showed you why this patch is not massive and I absolutely with argue with the people who made the patch because it is their job to lie to make themselves look good. No dev is gonna say, no this patch sucks and we're time gating it so you have to stay subbed longer.

I proved why it's not massive, now it's your job to prove me wrong. I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    7.2. it unlocking over several weeks doesn't change that it is all 7.2.

Also content you don't want to do is still content.
    Please see my previous post outlining what future weeks will entail and why this statement is false.

Signature Created by Jassinta

7+ Year Old Account
    I voted 2.2, because 6.1 was not a major patch.

Such limited options make this a troll-bath thread, to see not the worst patch every, but rather the worst from a select list.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Ahhhhhh....the day has arrived when the Selfie Cam patch reigns superior. Now if only the Voice Chat patch gets the praise it deserves.

MMO C - never dissapointing
    I know, right? Everyone is quick to not remember about 2.2.0 when 6.1.0 is more recent.

Did everyone know that WoW has it's own voice chat feature? And it's worse in quality than TeamSpeak and Ventrilo?

And... it came out as the main feature of a major patch in Burning Crusade? Oh. you don't remember? Good, because it's the Windows ME of all of the content patches.

Every patch Pre-cataclysm was decent (with flaws, sure). Post Cataclysm was shitty.

Horrible options to vote. Pre-determined pataches in a title "worst major patch of WoW" makes for a garbage post; if I cannot vote the worst, but instead need to select from a short list?

There are so many downgrades called patches it's not funny. Your list is merely an insult to gamers.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.2 isn't even close to the worst patch. This troll thread needs to be closed. The incessant whining of the minority in WoW is getting exhausting.

The selfie patch was better than this? Thanks for the laugh, needed one today.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

7+ Year Old Account
    You're playing an MMO, things are going to take time to get sometimes deal with it or leave. You want them to hand everyone everything then complain about that too?

For me 7.2 is the worst. I sincerely had more stuff to do in 6.1 (selfie cam patch) garrison campaigns than in 7.2. And yes, week 1 matters.
    This is the second thread in as many days since patch launch you've made to complain about the patch.

Stop. And stop playing. Life has more to offer. So does WoW.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    4.3 by farrrrrr

selfie cam was just meh - neutral. 4.3 was actually a negative and it's effects still exist today
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Selfie Cam patch was a disgrace and should never have even been called a major patch even blizz said so but to me it has to be 6.2 HFC patch.

6.2 Was billed as one of the biggest patches to date but when you peeled away the BS it contained next to nothing just a zone that was already there that we shouldve gotten at launch and timewalking which was just blizz way of saying hey here is content but in reality all they did was tweak the stats and made you run instances you did to death already.

K.

keeeeeeeysssstroooookkkeeeeesssss

From the official forums, thought it was funny

See, at least Patch 6.1 didn't have any content to completely mess up.

7.2 managed to mess up raids for an entire day and a half, brought the mob scaling controversy with it (that has, mind you, been more controversial that WOD FLYING), and delivered twenty minutes of immediate content followed by time-gating everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I just showed you why this patch is not massive and I absolutely with argue with the people who made the patch because it is their job to lie to make themselves look good. No dev is gonna say, no this patch sucks and we're time gating it so you have to stay subbed longer.

I proved why it's not massive, now it's your job to prove me wrong. I'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Please see my previous post outlining what future weeks will entail and why this statement is false.
    If you refuse to see that the patch objectively is one of the biggest to date, that's a you problem. Your opinion doesn't change facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    2.2, while shit. Isn't as bad because there was other content during the time. I can credit blizzard for trying something new. Guilds were still trying to get through tier 5 and 6 at the time as well. Raids were still relevant. Heroics were still relevant.

6.1 was awful, for reasons everyone knows.

For me 7.2 is the worst. I sincerely had more stuff to do in 6.1 (selfie cam patch) garrison campaigns than in 7.2. And yes, week 1 matters.
    It's WHINERS like you ruined WoW.

Stop whining like a spoiled brat, if you dont enjoy 7.2 you are not obligated to play WoW. Blizzard will NOT miss you either way.

Not kindly....STFU and either enjoy it or just stop playing.