Shadow - Mindblast with Legendary Belt

Greetings,

Has anyone with the belt had an issue casting MB when one of the charges is on cooldown? It happened occasionally before the patch, but last night during raid it was happening a lot. Anyone had this issue? Is there a macro fix or something?

Adding further clarification. When charge 2 is on CD, I'll hit the key to cast it, but it stalls out/doesn't cast. Kind of like when you press an ability during GCD.

Thanks!
    Last edited by lenloc; 2017-03-29 at 02:10 PM.

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lenloc View Post
    Greetings,

Has anyone with the belt had an issue casting MB when one of the charges is on cooldown? It happened occasionally before the patch, but last night during raid it was happening a lot. Anyone had this issue? Is there a macro fix or something?

Adding further clarification. When charge 2 is on CD, I'll hit the key to cast it, but it stalls out/doesn't cast. Kind of like when you press an ability during GCD.

Thanks!
    It's unfortunate but the issue still exists. It didn't seem to happen more than usual last night, but I remember it did happen a couple times.

Deleted
    Yeah it happens, especially in mid-high VF.

Yeah this happened frequently to me today. But I've had GCD issues on other chars too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it has anything to do with this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...matically_set/

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post

Yeah, that's it... I changed my lag tolerance to be very low at the start of expansion because I started missing GCDs during STM which casued me to die. It's also unbearable on my Ret to play with high lag tolerance when I have Crusade/BL up.

Try changing the setting to whatever your MS is or download AutoLagTolerance and see if it solves the issue. Just beware that it might not be ideal if you play other specs.

I'm having the opposite issue since the patch if anyone can help. I'm used to spamming keys and now it makes me queue spells I don't want to do right after casting something, especially at high haste.

I.E. I'm spamming mind flay, and when the cast goes off and I'm trying to casting another spell, instead it casts a second mind flay.

Or I have the legendary belt, and I'm spamming mind blast, and it casts two in a row even though I'm trying to cast something else after the first mind blast.

Any idea what setting this option to will fix this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    I'm having the opposite issue since the patch if anyone can help. I'm used to spamming keys and now it makes me queue spells I don't want to do right after casting something, especially at high haste.

I.E. I'm spamming mind flay, and when the cast goes off and I'm trying to casting another spell, instead it casts a second mind flay.

Or I have the legendary belt, and I'm spamming mind blast, and it casts two in a row even though I'm trying to cast something else after the first mind blast.

Any idea what setting this option to will fix this problem?
    Check the reddit thread that was linked, it happen because by default cast queue is at 400ms, the default in 7.1.5 was 250ms. DONT reduce it too low or you arent going to be able to spell queue.

edit: auto lag tolerance addon isnt working atm unless you use the fix thats posted in the comments.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2017-03-30 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ailyara View Post

This fixed the issues I was having with casting. Thanks!