Quote Originally Posted by Varaben View Post
    Anyone notice Divine Storm acting funny since 7.2? Seems like the range is nothing. Where I used to be able to aim it and hit my targets, now it doesn't seem to hit anything, even in a radius around me.
    It's bugged, has been reported so hopefully there is a fix coming soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damage feels off. Not just divine storm. Feels like I'm doing meh damage and everyone else in my raid group just...does more. Anyone else feel this way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Damage feels off. Not just divine storm. Feels like I'm doing meh damage and everyone else in my raid group just...does more. Anyone else feel this way?
    Im noticing the very same.

Thats just ret falling behind other classes.

how many points we get instantly in artifact after unlocking the new traits?

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I'm having a problem trying to find the quest to even get these traits in the first place. Archmage Khadgar is a dead end for me.
    Talk to one of the mages standing near him, she'll have a quest to empower. Since she already has a quest for empowering the holy weapon, it's extremely easy to miss. I certainly missed it and spent a while going through WoWhead for clues. Ended up clicking on the other NPCs in frustration, and there it was.

He ends the "The gates are closed" quest turn in by saying: "It will not go unrewarded" - they might want to add: "Oh, and go talk to her!"

Deleted
    Meaning even worse than the last couple of weeks post crusade nerf?

7+ Year Old Account
    I've seen people say the Divine Hammer and Storm are bugged, but they're on US. I'm on EU and played this morning and my damage seemed fine. Can anyone confirm if it's bugged on EU at all? I need to know in case I want to swap classes for raid tonight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    I've seen people say the Divine Hammer and Storm are bugged, but they're on US. I'm on EU and played this morning and my damage seemed fine. Can anyone confirm if it's bugged on EU at all? I need to know in case I want to swap classes for raid tonight.

DS atleast 9 out of 10 times deals no dmg (on EU that is)

My damage was more or less the same as before in NH HC today.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    My damage was more or less the same as before in NH HC today.
    I felt a bit stronger. Might just be that I got 40 traits before raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know the feeling. Previous to 7.2, I was wrecking the meters, consistently being top dps.

Now, I'm struggling to just be in the top 10. DH's and DK's taking over.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    I know the feeling. Previous to 7.2, I was wrecking the meters, consistently being top dps.

Now, I'm struggling to just be in the top 10. DH's and DK's taking over.
    It was bound to happen with how useless our new traits are.

The gap is only going to grow when everyone has the new gold trait too since ours literally does nothing on quite a few fights in Tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    I'm EU player. My DS is bugged it doesn't do any dmg; and the new trait doesn't apply the dmg buff to all DH ticks like it's supposed to do, only to the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    It was bound to happen with how useless our new traits are.

The gap is only going to grow when everyone has the new gold trait too since ours literally does nothing on quite a few fights in Tomb.
    Let's be fair. Blessing of the Ashbringer is twice as good as any of the other new gold traits so it's fine if Judge Unworthy only works in AoE. Moreso the ones that give a buff to multiple people so other classes can learn the pain of GBoM. But not Blizzard. They never learn, apparently.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    I'm EU player. My DS is bugged it doesn't do any dmg; and the new trait doesn't apply the dmg buff to all DH ticks like it's supposed to do, only to the first one.
    What a shitshow this patch is.

Quote Originally Posted by oraz4000 View Post
    What a shitshow this patch is.
    I just tested. I'm on NA, but it's working on all ticks of DH there.

I think simulationcraft might need updating on my end.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, I can confirm that unlocking the new traits "fixes" Divine Storm. But that shouldn't be happening, it still needs hotfixing. I couldn't raid on my Paladin last night because I ran out of time before raid to get the new traits. So I went on my 890 Moonkin and it was horrible. 2nd bottom DPS all night. Yay. Apart from heavy-AoE fights like Skorp and Spellblade.

I can't confirm if the BoJ/DH trait works properly though. It does feel like I'm doing more damage though. I've only managed to get 2 points into it. I'm a proper slacker, so my Ashbringer was only 44 pre-7.2.

I'm hoping this cleave buff for Ret doesn't over-take our single target, which has been god-awful for so long now. Hoping the new golden trait and T20 bonuses take us a bit higher in the meters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Question, if the healer who has my GBoW meets an untimely end do I lose the Blessing of the Ashbringer
    yep,both blessings have to be active but since you can cast them in combat now this shouldnt be an issue.