Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    And done. You can request again once your CD is up.

- - - Updated - - -

Claiming this from the old thread.
    Ive been using this chat cover since 2015 and still love it but wondering if I could have an updated color scheme.

Visible text: Nemesis
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%ACs/simple
    Gear set: Druid Tier 19 - Astral Warden
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Same as original
    General colour scheme: to match tier set
    Any extras: Your choice
    Screen Resolution. 1920x1080 default ElvUI chat box setup
    UI Screen shot: http://imgur.com/Xdn119X - (old UI same scale)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'd be happy to do this for you Dean. I'll start work on this tonight
    Thank you very much I appreciate it, look forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox4 View Post
    Twitch chat cover request

Dimensions: here is a SS of my UI. https://i.gyazo.com/ecaf67f410512c35...ea674728f5.jpg Not sure on exact amount of pixels it is - hopefully you can tell xD
    Visible Text: Kazmo
    Logo/Character: Gear in SS - Pala CM gear(with Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Greaves of Alacrity), Lightbringer Tabard, hidden artifact skin.
    Colour Scheme: Blues/golds/paladin/shiny stuff.
    Extras: n/a

Thank you in advance if anyone picks this up ^_^ <3
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it If not, feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it If not, feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Thank you so so much, this is lovely. I really appreciate the hard work you & all the artists put in here for everyone!

The quality of artwork that I see here is mind blowing. I would also like to request something for myself

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 X 1080
    Visible text: Lithuvien
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http : // us. battle. net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/ staticsocls/ simple (I am unable to post links, apologies)
    Gear set: Legion season 1 Elite PVP set for elemental. As per wowhead, it is the Vindictive Gladiator earthshaker set
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: can you show electric arcs on the hands? If not, then a ready to attack pose?
    General colour scheme: Something stormy
    Any extras:

Color scheme I will leave it up to whoever picks it up. The setting what I had in mind is something like this:
    "The shaman stands on the broken shore, weariness etched on her face. Her armor hides her numerous wounds, but the pain is a reminder that she is nearly at her limit. The sky is dark, with the only light coming by the way of the numerous lightning bolts that pierce the clouds and shatter the earth. As she wipes away the rain from her face, she braces herself for one last wave"

I really don t know what is possible and what is not, since I suck at anything to do with drawing and stuff. But having seen such beautiful artwork here, it makes me want something nice for my desktop, or even get it printed out as a small poster

To all the artists who are posting their stuff here, please keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Azerox4 View Post
    Thank you so so much, this is lovely. I really appreciate the hard work you & all the artists put in here for everyone!
    You're very welcome
    Requests CLOSED

Cool

Hey Guys,

I just made an account on MMO,to thank you for your awesome work, it is inspiring!
    I always try to help players in the forums and in game, because I am good in Theory and Gameplay but your amazing skills on whatever Program you use, should be used, I would be very happy if you can help me with my request.
    Wallpaper: Yes

Resolution: 1920 1080

Visible text: Dnblifestlye & Olddwarf

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Dnblifestyle on Ysera
    Olddwarf on Ysera
    Sorry i am not allwoed to post links yet

Gear set:as shown in armory

Helm visible: both no

Your pose: Artist Choice

Any extras: Artist Choice

After playing 10 Years I finally meet a person which I feel connected too, we meet IRL and joined a new guild together, it is a wonderful experience to find a friend online which have so many things incoming with me, but on the other side we are very different, probably you wanna show this in the Wallpaper?

I was thinking about darkness and light, I play moonkin he is warrior, so maybe, you can do something with that, be creative, I see you work and we both will enjoy it!

All the best
    Dnb
    (It is a surprise for Olddwarf )

Claiming this one

And done:

Wallpaper:

Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like them

If you would rather re-request please wait until after the cooldown (1 week for signature/avatar and 2 weeks for a wallpaper).
    IDK why mmo champ didnt notify me about your post but your work is AMAZING, its just perfect, thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    IDK why mmo champ didnt notify me about your post but your work is AMAZING, its just perfect, thanks alot!
    Really glad you found it and that you like it all You're most welcome
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Saijin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Saijin/simple
    Gear set: The current set i have on ( Legion season 1&2 Elite Rogue pvp set )
    Helm visible: I have no current helm showing so no thanks
    Your pose: Coming out of stealth appearance ready to attack
    General colour scheme: Anything that the artist feels would fit the current / Rogue feel
    Any extras: The weapons i have equipped atm i would LOVE it if they could be modified in colour to that of the current set i have on if possible and similar to the colour scheme etc just anything that the artist might feel would fit the image, also if possible a MMO sized signature would be great

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Hullo Beauties <3

Looking for a new signature as I have not updated it in a few years...

Signature & Avatar
    Visible text: Kaeja, Storm's End
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Kaeja/simple
    Gear set: Leystone Armor set, is it possible to remove the slight green tint from the shoulder glows and make it yellow? Fury Warrior Artifact Wep w/ Yellow Valormaw appearance
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: Doesn't need to be visible
    Your pose: Intimidating/battle-ready pose, weapons at the side
    General colour scheme: Want to keep the armor heavy gold/brown tints and keep the black contrasting hair color. For contrast, I'd like to have a purple centric background (similar to what I currently have)
    Any extras: Purple eye glow for my space goat! This may be too complex, but if there's anyone willing to take on, I'd love to have a black war paint smear across her eyes, similar to this

Big thanks to anyone who takes this on <3

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1600x900
    Visible text: Saijin
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Saijin/simple
    Gear set: The current set i have on ( Legion season 1&2 Elite Rogue pvp set )
    Helm visible: I have no current helm showing so no thanks
    Your pose: Coming out of stealth appearance ready to attack
    General colour scheme: Anything that the artist feels would fit the current / Rogue feel
    Any extras: The weapons i have equipped atm i would LOVE it if they could be modified in colour to that of the current set i have on if possible and similar to the colour scheme etc just anything that the artist might feel would fit the image, also if possible a MMO sized signature would be great
    Claimed and done:

Wallpaper:

It's been a while since I made something for you, but hope you like these If you would rather re-request, please wait until after the cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Claimed and done:

Wallpaper:

It's been a while since I made something for you, but hope you like these If you would rather re-request, please wait until after the cooldown
    I was actually kinda hoping you would grab my request, i was going to PM you but i see you're taking requests and as always is way surpassed my expectations, thanks again!

PS could i get the link in PM please so i can use the sig codes ^.^

Main (Rogue)
    Main alt (Monk)
    You can find me streaming, should you be interested here is a link ^.^ - (Twitch page)

Quote Originally Posted by Saijin View Post
    I was actually kinda hoping you would grab my request, i was going to PM you but i see you're taking requests and as always is way surpassed my expectations, thanks again!

PS could i get the link in PM please so i can use the sig codes ^.^
    You're always welcome To get the signature link, just right click and copy image address - well, that works for me anyway But I'll PM it all to you as well. Really happy that you like it all
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    @Winter Blossom This is outstanding, amazing work as usual thank you for your time and contribution to our community

Deleted
    Resolution: Phone Wallpaper: 2560×1440
    Visible text: Myrith (if possible, I'd like to have two version, one without text and one with it, cause i'm not very sure which i'd like most)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/w2dUUBD
    Gear set: The transmog I'm actually wearing
    Your pose: Holding Weapon in a hand, while casting with the other. Something like this pose: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...path-prefix=it
    General colour scheme: Dark
    Any extras: Souls whirling around the character

Thank you very much, I'd really love to have a wallpaper like this on my phone
    Last edited by mmoc710dd389a9; 2017-05-18 at 11:52 AM.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Dimensions: SS: http://i.imgur.com/y42Ws59.jpg
    Visible text: My name: Puxo
    Logo/Character: Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...un/Puxo/simple
    General colour scheme: Resto druid main, so want to keep it in that color scheme
    Specifics/Extras: I know that you can make magic, just want it to give some indication that im a resto druid
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Oh my! This is . .. . stupendous, superlatively amazing and a whole lot of other things that I don't have the words to describe.

My deepest thanks to you, sir Winter of Blossom

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Hullo Beauties <3

Looking for a new signature as I have not updated it in a few years...

Signature & Avatar
    Visible text: Kaeja, Storm's End
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Kaeja/simple
    Gear set: Leystone Armor set, is it possible to remove the slight green tint from the shoulder glows and make it yellow? Fury Warrior Artifact Wep w/ Yellow Valormaw appearance
    Cloak visible: Doesn't need to be visible
    Your pose: Intimidating/battle-ready pose, weapons at the side
    General colour scheme: Want to keep the armor heavy gold/brown tints and keep the black contrasting hair color. For contrast, I'd like to have a purple centric background (similar to what I currently have)
    Any extras: Purple eye glow for my space goat! This may be too complex, but if there's anyone willing to take on, I'd love to have a black war paint smear across her eyes, similar to this

Big thanks to anyone who takes this on <3
    Claimed and done:

Hope this is what you were hoping for If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Dimensions: SS: http://i.imgur.com/y42Ws59.jpg
    Visible text: My name: Puxo
    Logo/Character: Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...un/Puxo/simple
    General colour scheme: Resto druid main, so want to keep it in that color scheme
    Specifics/Extras: I know that you can make magic, just want it to give some indication that im a resto druid
    Claimed and done:

It was quite a challenge to make all the colours work together, but hopefully you like the result If not, please feel free to re-request after the one week cooldown
    Requests CLOSED