Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    yep,both blessings have to be active but since you can cast them in combat now this shouldnt be an issue.
    That's still pretty annoying. Does any other class have to deal with something like that? It makes me want to just put both blessings on myself.

EDIT: Yeah simulationcraft needs an update for sure. I'm simming 450k Patchwerk and I did 502k on krosus without the 1/4 in Righteous Verdict rofl.
    Last edited by Reith; 2017-03-30 at 10:14 AM.

Deleted
    Some questions:

BotA: Both greater blessings must be up. What if the target dies? The buff will still be on the target, but does it count? If not, we would have to reapply it everytime the target dies - or we have to cast it on ourselves....

RV: Does that buff EVERY tick of DH on EVERY target? or does it just buff the initial hit and maybe the next hit if you reapply the buff with a spender while DH is running?

If it buffs every tick, why are we suggested then to use BoW on ST while before we were using DH on every fight in NH?

Does anything change looking at stat weights? Why should mastery be more viable now especially on ST? I don't get it... especially without the new golden trait mastery is still what it was before, isn't it!?

Does anything change looking at legendaries? I thought i read liadrins and belt are on top now, with cloak/shoulders being behind a bit? Why did that change fom cloak/belt as best with 7.2? Or is it just because the later use of 2T19 + 4T20 which is "blocking" the cloak-slot then?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorrhal View Post
    Some questions:

BotA: Both greater blessings must be up. What if the target dies? The buff will still be on the target, but does it count? If not, we would have to reapply it everytime the target dies - or we have to cast it on ourselves....

RV: Does that buff EVERY tick of DH on EVERY target? or does it just buff the initial hit and maybe the next hit if you reapply the buff with a spender while DH is running?

If it buffs every tick, why are we suggested then to use BoW on ST while before we were using DH on every fight in NH?

Does anything change looking at stat weights? Why should mastery be more viable now especially on ST? I don't get it... especially without the new golden trait mastery is still what it was before, isn't it!?

Does anything change looking at legendaries? I thought i read liadrins and belt are on top now, with cloak/shoulders being behind a bit? Why did that change fom cloak/belt as best with 7.2? Or is it just because the later use of 2T19 + 4T20 which is "blocking" the cloak-slot then?!
    Mastery won't be that relevant until 4p t20 but the new golden trait does make mastery better for aoe and belt+ring being better than belt+cloak is indeed not true until you get 2p t19+4p t20

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    As far as the holy relic goes, might be better off punching Chronomatic Anomaly in NH over spamming BRH. Though RIP for DHT.
    16 Chronomatic hc killz, >40 BRH++ : 1 holy relic from my trusty champions quest only.
    Talkin bout bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrhal View Post
    Some questions:

BotA: I have it, but not sure yet, haven't had someone die. I'd imagine it stays up since your blessing is still out.

RV: Yes, it buffs every tick. BoW has always been better ST, it's just that it's so minimally better that even if you only hit more than one target very very briefly, DH pulls ahead.

Stat weight wise, as of right now, nothing changes too much, just mastery becomes closer to what it is ST for AOE once you get judge unworthy. Still the worst stat, but not useless. Once we get 4pcT20, all secondaries will be extremely close in weight.

The only reason legendaries have changed is that current sims have BiS including 2pcT19 and 4pcT20. The only way to pull that off is to give up lego cloak. Liadrin's is the next best lego that doesn't clash with tier pieces.

Honestly... the new golden trait should have been the old Blade of Light trait where BoJ hits additional times.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    just gotta get a WA to tell me if one is not up then so I can reapply it fast.
    I already have WA for separately the two type of Blessing on me before 7.2.

Now with this new trait it would be better (to me), to check if the Strength buff is on me or not.
    Anyway, how can you set up if the bless is up on any friendly party (raid) member including you?

With the old Pallypower it was easy to reapply, but in a raid I don't know if I could it fast enough.

I am incredibly happy with this patch.

This Storm is never gone.

was Foci recently butchered? got 2 procs on ~10min fight

Quote Originally Posted by suzaku0 View Post
    was Foci recently butchered? got 2 procs on ~10min fight
    Proc rate is just really low. It's a hit or miss trinket. Sometimes you go 5+ minutes with no proc, other times you get all 3 buffs at the same time.

Normally, trinkets have what is essentially bad luck protection; the longer they go without a proc the higher their proc chance gets. I don't think that applies to Foci, Angerboda or Chrono Shard. Possibly some others as well that I haven't played with much.

BoW on Krosus now actually feels leaps and bounds above DH.... thats nice...

Madness will consume you!!!

Not sure about others, I tested my DS just before the shutdown on EU and it's still bugged. The tooltips seem fixed btw, the new trait now says 32% of DH/BoJ instead of 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    The tooltips seem fixed btw, the new trait now says 32% of DH/BoJ instead of 20%.
    So it was a fix, not a buff?

Quote Originally Posted by General Guderian View Post
    So it was a fix, not a buff?
    It's a buff. They just didn't update the tooltip when they fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    16 Chronomatic hc killz, >40 BRH++ : 1 holy relic from my trusty champions quest only.
    Talkin bout bad luck.
    I'm so sorry. :< RNG is awful sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

This has probably been asked (well, 180 pages would be a long read) but how easy to play ret is? I wan't to play full casual with minimal effort but I don't like DHs that much.

Deleted
    Everything is easy but tuning your toon to be effective and learning fights well to optimize your only cd is not casual and requires more than minimal effort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tapczan100 View Post
    This has probably been asked (well, 180 pages would be a long read) but how easy to play ret is? I wan't to play full casual with minimal effort but I don't like DHs that much.
    Ret's easy to learn but has its tricks n' whatnot to it. Pretty much all melee(sans Feral maybe, it's good but hard to do) are in a decent spot. Though I've always found caster specs to be easier than melee but that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

So as far as allocating the new talents for the artifact, do I want to focus on finishing the new ones first, or should I detour and fill out a few old ones like the one that increases AW/Crusade duration before swinging back to the new ones?

Disagree with the above poster. Judge Unworthy is super-super-strong on 3+ targets. If you do M+, Judge Unworthy will be way way way higher than another 2.5s on wings.