Deleted

What happened to those server pods for low pop realms...?

Did I imagine this? I'm sure they said they would merge high alliance with high horde servers to create some sort of balance.

Trying to level my alt (alliance) mage at the moment and i'm dying literally every 5mins to a horde on ragnaros, sometimes over and over again by the same one just griefing my body...

I don't think any servers have been merged since MoP. All zones are cross realm now afaik. Won't help you guild-wise but world population should be roughly equal.
    Though I rarely see any alliance, so it might not be working properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing on Ragnaros was your first mistake.

Like Talimar said though, CRZ is the new solution. Why merge archaic servers when you can just fuck around with shared realm phasing?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgey View Post
    Trying to level my alt (alliance) mage at the moment and i'm dying literally every 5mins to a horde on ragnaros, sometimes over and over again by the same one just griefing my body...
    Dont play on a PVP realm if you cant handle being ganked! *"problem" solved*

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Playing on Ragnaros was your first mistake.

Like Talimar said though, CRZ is the new solution. Why merge archaic servers when you can just fuck around with shared realm phasing?
    Pretty much this, same thing if you go to stormscale, the horde population dominate. I remember in MoP you never ever saw an alliance in pandaria regardless it was current. You go somewhere like outlands and they'd all be chilling out ganking l60s

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    When you get to 110 WQGF is a godsend on dangerous servers.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Dont play on a PVP realm if you cant handle being ganked! *"problem" solved*
    Why is this the sterotypical response? There's nothing wrong with being pvp, but blizzard themselves have said it's not intended for griefing purposes, aka high level constantly farming a low level who is literally worth nothing to them, not even a single honor points. This goes against how they want pvp to work in the zones,