Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No, sex is expected after a bottle of vodka and rum up here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Classic red flag
    Their loss, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Actually, I don't. I think it's deplorable behaviour and I think men could enjoy more rights without screwing over the children in those equations, which is the argument for having the system setup as it is.

See how wrong you are? Must be a habit by now. ^^

And how do I know you're truthful?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Their loss, not mine.
    Leaving a woman that has been with half the football team isn't a loss.

It's self respect.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You can't believe men have standards for whom they want to be in a relationship with?

You should probably stop using Tinder and Facebook, honey. Most men that aren't thirsty want a long term relationship with a woman that has self respect and didn't get fucked by half the town.
    Tbf, if we're going down that road... how many men would actually decline the sex despite not wanting the relationship?

Hey, I'm all for equality. If we're going to be sexist, let's be equally so!

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Leaving a woman that has been with half the football team isn't a loss.

It's self respect.
    why is it self respect?
    Because you say so?
    Why is a girl sleeping with lots of people disrespectful to you?
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Deleted
    Eh. That's a bold assumption. Men talk, too. Less so than women, but they do.
    Yeah, men talk. Some guy was brofisted by his friends for getting me in bed on a first date.

We watched netflix and cuddled and made out some. I didn't sleep with him but he told his friends that I did.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, given your attitude so far, I wouldn't hold you above assuming that a woman lies just because she's a woman.
    How do I know you're truthful about being a "self-respecting man" turning down sex from women that are "hoebags"...?

Well, given your attitude so far, I wouldn't hold you above assuming that a woman lies just because she's a woman.
    How do I know you're truthful about being a "self-respecting man" turning down sex from women that are "hoebags"...?
    I don't turn down sex from them, I just don't wife them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    But why exactly? I mean if there's nothing to hide and there shouldn't really be in a relationship, it seems to be something youre too insecure to share with your partner.

Exactly what I was thinking
    Because who I've had sex with in the past is none of their business.

Twofold issue for me.
    From one perspective, I would sure love to have sex after first dates, but at the same time I would never marry a woman that would've had sex with me on a first date, because that means she probably went through a lot of first dates and that is just something I am not comfortable with

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    why is it self respect?
    Because you say so?
    Man if you feel good knowing half the town fucked your girl when she was younger and more beautiful and she settled with you once she started aging and realising her options are starting to dwindle that's your own call to make.

I, for one, would rather stay away from such an awful fate.

I don't turn down sex from them, I just don't wife them.
    ... So where's that famous "self-respect" then? You're willing to bed someone that's been with countless men but getting to know them is out of the question despite your own transgression? That makes you less self-respecting than myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Yeah, men talk. Some guy was brofisted by his friends for getting me in bed on a first date.

We watched netflix and cuddled and made out some. I didn't sleep with him but he told his friends that I did.
    You went to his place on the first date? Sounds like a class act.

Their loss indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

... So where's that famous "self-respect" then? You're willing to bed someone that's been with countless men but getting to know them is out of the question despite your own transgression? That makes you less self-respecting than myself.
    Who said that? I simply said I wouldn't be in a relationship with such a person.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by INVASMANIXOXOXO View Post
    S
    Just so we are clear, I am bragging a little bit due to my recent string of success (in my head at least), but there is something fishy going on.
    Yeah, there is..
    You've got nothing to brag about, as long as you need advice on gender interactions.

But, I will sure answer to some degree..
    NOTHING has changed in eons.
    People are people. Some have sex in a heartbeat, others want to wait a few dates, Others play hard to catch.
    It's human interactions, and they vary as much as there are humans on the planet.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Those "pathetic liberated doormats" are the reason for the conveniences you currently are enjoying.
    Wrong.

Keep up that edge though, I'm sure your brand of "self-respect" is a success.
    I don't have to keep up with anything, I am in a relationship and I know what I want from women. You on the other hand enjoy screwing around but don't pity yourself when quality material rejects you. And believe me, if any man tells you that it's ok for a woman to sleep with as many men as she likes that's a textbook example of a pathetic doormat talking shit just to have something to stick his dick inside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man if you feel good knowing half the town fucked your girl when she was younger and more beautiful and she settled with you once she started aging and realising her options are starting to dwindle that's your own call to make.

I, for one, would rather stay away from such an awful fate.
    why did she get nasty after she had sex with lots of dudes? what if she looks exactly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    why did she get nasty after she had sex with lots of dudes? what if she looks exactly the same?

I'd say that's some mighty fine make up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehhh, I'd rather actually know someone for awhile and not just the first date.

Thats just asking for problems to come up later lmao.

You went to his place on the first date? Sounds like a class act.

Their loss indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said that? I simply said I wouldn't be in a relationship with such a person.
    But you'd gladly be part of the "half of the town" that fucked a girl before she "settled".

Quote;
    she settled with you once she started aging and realising her options are starting to dwindle that's your own call to make.

Tbf, I think there's less self-respect and more lack of confidence at play here. A man with self-respect and confidence, wouldn't necessarily assume that a woman "settled" for him despite enjoying casual sex before she met him. That sounds like some beta male complex to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say that's some mighty fine make up.
    because? o thats right its ur bias opinion. like everything you have stated.