Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sessa View Post
    What you talking about is not "having standards" IMO. You're such a sexist and keeps exaggerating your examples all the time. Quite a big leap from once in a while have sex on the first date to have fucked half the town.. as you said yourself before, there is a gray zone between. Guess only you knows where you draw the line from decent wife material to slut.
    Most people are, sue me.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Don't try to ad hominem and stop with the attempts at insulting me. I haven't insulted you so I expect you to show a minimum of respect.

I don't care what your opinion on me is. So stop posting it, it's becoming harassment.
    I'm simply responding to the views you have relayed, nothing more and nothing less. If it is "harassment" to have someone question the things you write on a forum, you have 2 option;

1) Scrutinize yourself, perhaps there's a reason for why your posts attract "harassment".
    2) Stop posting on forums where all kinds are present. I'm sure there would be forums where your views on the world could have an echo-chamber.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Firstly, this is not universally true of all women. Secondly, this phenomenon is not unique to women, it applies to men as well. The only difference is that much of society has double standards and will judge the women who do this harshly, while giving the men a free pass.

It's pretty rare that women take up the role of providers for men.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Firstly, this is not universally true of all women. Secondly, this phenomenon is not unique to women, it applies to men as well. The only difference is that much of society has double standards and will judge the women who do this harshly, while giving the men a free pass.
    Exactly.

All it boils down to is; "I'll judge women for this behaviour, but I wouldn't be above contributing to their list of conquests".

Pretty huge mental gymnastics. I don't judge people for their sexual freedom, but wouldn't sleep with people on first dates out of caution. There are STD's, rumors (men talk), I might not feel at ease etc etc.
    Meanwhile, men sitting here painting all women that enjoy casual sex as "hoebags" and "not relationship material" wouldn't turn down sex from said hoebags...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-30 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I'm simply responding to the views you have relayed, nothing more and nothing less. If it is "harassment" to have someone question the things you write on a forum, you have 2 option;

1) Scrutinize yourself, perhaps there's a reason for why your posts attract "harassment".
    2) Stop posting on forums where all kinds are present. I'm sure there would be forums where your views on the world could have an echo-chamber.

Or you could learn to not offer your opinion about other posters unless it's requested of you.

More common than you think though in societies where women and men are able to both work and care for children. It'll only get more common in younger generations.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could learn to not offer your opinion about other posters unless it's requested of you.
    Sorry, that's not how forums work. I guess my point 2 is the one which applies to you.

What I don't get more is this American "oh I am the big boss I had sex with 4 woman last night". Over here we ain't like that... we are just like "good for you... we are all nearly 30, we have had sex before..."

I never understood the horrid attempts at bragging about something that everyone does... first time sure, but after its old news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the date

I mean if you met the person on tinder, what do you expect their expectations to be?

Not here is in American south, women are such prudes and will not even look at you unless you are rich.
    Major problem with shallow women here. Doesn't matter if you are a good guy, doesn't matter if you do have lots of money and choose not to look and act a way.

To get a women in the south, you'll need all of these things.
    Be very ugly.
    Act like a jackass.
    Have a watch.
    Wear overpriced shoes.
    Drive a truck.
    Always wear a baseball hat 24/7.
    Wear shorts.
    Wear a pink shirt.

My friend fell for this crap and had women lined up a mile long and treated every single one of them like shit even the good ones. Let's just say his life ended up married to a cheating whore with three kids. Karma!
    Last edited by omfgreally; 2017-03-30 at 03:23 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing in what I replied to said anything about men being providers for women or vice versa, so I am not sure why you think this comment pertinent to what I did say.

Both men and women settle, and for various reasons, but typically it's because the person they're settling with provides something of value, whether it be financial support, emotional support, sexual gratification, a partner with whom to make children etc. Given our somewhat sexist history, gender stereotypes will exist, but that doesn't mean this has to persist into the future indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    What I don't get more is this American "oh I am the big boss I had sex with 4 woman last night". Over here we ain't like that... we are just like "good for you... we are all nearly 30, we have had sex before..."

I never understood the horrid attempts at bragging about something that everyone does... first time sure, but after its old news.
    And that is but one of the reasons to love the Irish. ;D
    US is still a nation where baby bottoms are censored on TV. Violence is A OK, but anything related to the human body and sex is a no-go... even when clearly not sexual. <.<

Hookers = prostitutes = money for sex. That's illegal. But hey, perhaps that's the only experience some "men" out here have with the opposite sex. Would explain their views on women.
    Why are you acting like paying for sex is bad?

That's what dates are. You invest time and money with the end result of getting sex.

Deleted
    Wtf has that to do with their post?

That's what dates are. You invest time and money with the end result of getting sex.
    And you pretend to have some moral highground on relationship goals. Laughable.

Deleted

If you pay for sex then you're doing it wrong.

And you pretend to have some moral highground on relationship goals. Laughable.
    What did I say that's wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Not directly, no. But you go out, you spend time and effort to look good and attract someone. And in many cases the guy pays.

It's a bargain, like it or not. Time, effort and money for sex. ( best case scenario )

So what's bad about prostitution?

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    It makes sense! Of course "women having sex with many men are hoebags that don't make relationship-material" is a valid outlook... if the women one meets, are actual prostitutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hookers = prostitutes = money for sex. That's illegal. But hey, perhaps that's the only experience some "men" out here have with the opposite sex. Would explain their views on women.
    Not every country in the world has the same laws. Shocking, I know.

It makes sense! Of course "women having sex with many men are hoebags that don't make relationship-material" is a valid outlook... if the women one meets, are actual prostitutes.

Ah yes, the feminist hamster wheel is spinning.

Clearly, if I do not have negative views on prostitution I must pay hookers myself.

Just like in 15, when I got called a faggot for not being against homosexuality.

What's your problem with prostitution, anyway? That it lowers the value of the average vagina, since men can get sex without any effort?

Not from me. I won't sleep with a girl unless I've gotten to know her first. And someone who tries to initiate sex on the first date is probably not the type of girl I'm looking for, to be honest.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.