Deleted

New Appearances achievements bugged?

Are the new appearance achievements bugged?

For example, I have whole Black Temple set (among others) and I still don't have the achievement. Also, when it comes to pvp seasons class sets when I buy them from the vendor I still don't get the credit for the achievement. Also, I have earned appearances of few other pvp sets, but still don't have the achievement.

Anyone else having problems with this?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crv View Post

For example, I have whole Black Temple set (among others) and I still don't have the achievement. Also, when it comes to pvp seasons class sets when I buy them from the vendor I still don't get the credit for the achievement. Also, I have earned appearances of few other pvp sets, but still don't have the achievement.

Anyone else having problems with this?
    did you wait for the 2 hour refund to run out or mog them to cut it early?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Deleted

For example, I have whole Black Temple set (among others)
    Just to be perfectly clear about this, since it actually changed in some cases with 7.2:

Do you have the ENTIRE transmog set or just the regular setpieces? Some sets have added boots, belts and bracers that are not set-pieces like we're used to (with 2/4p bonus), but visually part of the set anyway. If you do not have those, then you do not have the entire set and won't get the achievement. I've been fooled on a couple of my own sets because of that.

You might be missing bracers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    did you wait for the 2 hour refund to run out or mog them to cut it early?
    I haven't, but I just got [The Original] achievement without doing any of those because they were automatically added to my transmog appearance tab once I bought them. However, with other sets this seems not to be working. Just bought the full Prideful set and didn't get the achievement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Just to be perfectly clear about this, since it actually changed in some cases with 7.2:

Do you have the ENTIRE transmog set or just the regular setpieces? Some sets have added boots, belts and bracers that are not set-pieces like we're used to (with 2/4p bonus), but visually part of the set anyway. If you do not have those, then you do not have the entire set and won't get the achievement. I've been fooled on a couple of my own sets because of that.
    That is why I mentioned the Black Temple set. Got all pieces, even those from Sunwell and I'm still missing the achievement.

Deleted
    Just bought the full Prideful set and didn't get the achievement.
    You won't (or rather, shouldn't) get the achievements until the timer is gone, one way or the other. You do get the "appearance added" message when you buy them, but if you return the items before the timer is gone, you lose them again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    You won't (or rather, shouldn't) get the achievements until the timer is gone, one way or the other. You do get the "appearance added" message when you buy them, but if you return the items before the timer is gone, you lose them again.
    I'm not buying piece by piece, I'm buying the whole set at once. So there is no way to refund the items because they immediately go to my appearance tab. But that might be the case because two hours haven't passed since I bought the first set.

But again, this wasn't the case with [The Original] achievement.

I've got a similar issue, I'm missing the achievements for seasons 1,2,3,4 and randomly 9.

In every case it's items that have two versions, which is odd. I made a point of buying all the missing bits before the patch hit, destroyed them for bag space (which has always worked in the past for retaining the appearance), and they're not showing.

I'm in the process of checking the item restore.