Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Sounds like you should stop being so paranoid if you think someone from tinder is going to rob you.
    Sorry but inviting strangers to your house and letting them sleep over is something pretty dangerous and I say that as a pretty big guy. Noty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    because not eveyrbody is 20 years old and satisfied with date in mcdonalds ? good restaurant + good wine / cinema/theater will be easily 50 -100 $ +
    I was going to throw an age comment in there, but I didn't want to make assumptions.

But yeah, a more sophisticated date (more so than starbucks or a cheap food joint) is going to be costly.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

No, they can just take the money and leave.
    Lol. And what exactly would stop you from grabbing her, taking your money back and kicking her out?

Also this would never happen but whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Never was a fan of that sort of thing in my dating days, still won't be if I'm ever single again.
    I wasn't either, but at my age now...I think I would take what I can get. I'm 36 years old, and while I still look youthful, I'm not getting any younger.

Fortunately taken and don't have to be concerned with it.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Depends on what you are looking for. Using your analogy, is the goal to race around the track? Or is it just to get to your destination. A prostitute will get you where you need to go. If you are just looking for some sex, then they serve that purpose.
    I think a lot of people who resort to hiring prostitutes do it because the sexual encounter they are craving is, for whatever reason, infeasible. So they settle for the cheap/easy imitation.

I mean, why bother with a prostitute at all when your own hand can do the job better, cheaper and with less hassle? It's because a prostitute is still a person and a simulacrum of the lover they seek.

Deleted
    That also depends. Are you visiting a brothel? Or is this someone off a street corner. I personally would only deal with Brothels where you are checked before hand, and the women have a certificate of clean health available. Those places are also taxed, so the employees are tracked.
    We don't have brothels in sweden. Not legal ones. The prostitutes advertise on various online services. You can probably get one of the local drug addicts to have sex with you for payment too but not something I'd recommend.

I wasn't either, but at my age now...I think I would take what I can get. I'm 36 years old, and while I still look youthful, I'm not getting any younger.

Fortunately taken and don't have to be concerned with it.
    30s are prime time for men, honestly. You can be 40 and look like 30, you just need to work a little more.

Last time i checked it took more than 1 date. this was 1 year ago and now we are living together. 100% works

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Sorry but inviting strangers to your house and letting them sleep over is something pretty dangerous and I say that as a pretty big guy. Noty.
    Never been a problem for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. And what exactly would stop you from grabbing her, taking your money back and kicking her out?

Also this would never happen but whatever.
    Her reporting you to the police.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    fixed that for you - you never own the woman she can always decide that f.. it shes leaving while after you pay prostitute your guaranteeed service
    Fair point. The idea wasn't to imply that anyone owns their sexual partner. The focus was meant to be on the driving experience

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I think a lot of people who resort to hiring prostitutes do it because the sexual encounter they are craving is, for whatever reason, infeasible. So they settle for the cheap/easy imitation.

I mean, why bother with a prostitute at all when your own hand can do the job better, cheaper and with less hassle? It's because a prostitute is still a person and a simulacrum of the lover they seek.
    I absolutely think you are right. Just as in the Sex Doll thread, why would you use one of those, when you can just use your hand? I believe it is the human interaction.

But there are different levels of human interactions, specifically passion. If you have a wild one night stand where you are both going nuts, you can feel that passion and lust. However with a prostitute, that may not be the case (depends on how enthusiastic they are about their job)

- - - Updated - - -

We don't have brothels in sweden. Not legal ones. The prostitutes advertise on various online services. You can probably get one of the local drug addicts to have sex with you for payment too but not something I'd recommend.
    I wouldn't mess with that. I would need to be assured that the woman has been tested. That is non negotiable for me.

Her reporting you to the police.
    Reporting what? She was in my house and tried to rob me.

10+ Year Old Account
    30s are prime time for men, honestly. You can be 40 and look like 30, you just need to work a little more.
    You might be right. When I attend conventions, I usually end up with a flock of women coming on to me. I always blame it on the "Taken Factor" where women can sense that you have a g/f and therefore are exponentially more attracted to you. lol. But maybe it is my age too.

Deleted
    because not eveyrbody is 20 years old and satisfied with date in mcdonalds/starbucks ? good restaurant + good wine / cinema/theater will be easily 100 $ +, same liek going to good club and having multiple drinks during dancing there .

standards go up when you are geting older.
    You probably shouldn't assume all cultures are the same as yours. It's perfectly acceptable to go for a fika to get to know eachother in sweden. And no, you don't go for a fika at McDonald's.

- - - Updated - - -

Reporting what? She was in my house and tried to rob me.
    If it were in sweden you'd be committing a crime by trying to buy sexual favors. You'd basically have to incriminate yourself if shit hits the fan with a prostitute.

Deleted
    I've had it happen to me once, I thought it was pretty cool and really liked it, defo has a ring of excitement and something 'forbidden' to it for a lack of words. Ended up not regretting but thinking to myself, if she moved so fast on getting sex asap, you're probably not the first one who got in her panties that fast.

Tend to play it more safe now though, with todays ease of getting some, you might end up with a bad case of >insert various ailments or horrible diseases.<

15+ Year Old Account
    It would be quite stupid to use tinder for that. You're gonna be an easy criminal to track if you rob your tinder dates.
    Not everyone uses their own face and name on Tinder.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    You probably shouldn't assume all cultures are the same as yours. It's perfectly acceptable to go for a fika to get to know eachother in sweden. And no, you don't go for a fika at McDonald's.
    Indeed. Going for coffee in Sweden might be a traditional first date.

In the U.S. the tradition is Dinner and a Movie. However many have been removing the Movie portion as it is difficult to have a conversation when you are in a theater where you are expected to keep quiet.

So generally, I like Dinner and Drinks. Either Dinner and Drinks at the same place, or Dinner at one place then move to a quiet bar for drinks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Cat Fishing comes to mind. Might not even be a woman you are chatting with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't use any name when messaging people through sms either. My phone provider knows where my phone is though through the gps and has my name tied to my phones id. I'd have to be retarded to commit a crime with the help of my phone. If you're going to commit a crime you're better off not touching the phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't use any name when messaging people through sms either. My phone provider knows where my phone is though through the gps and has my name tied to my phones id. I'd have to be retarded to commit a crime with the help of my phone.
    Pretty smart. It's always good to have a line back to those who you may need. Much like how some women will have their best friend or someone on speed dial when they are out on a date. Just in case something goes terribly wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't use any name when messaging people through sms either. My phone provider knows where my phone is though through the gps and has my name tied to my phones id. I'd have to be retarded to commit a crime with the help of my phone. If you're going to commit a crime you're better off not touching the phone.
    Or buy a phone without your name and use a pre-paid sim card like all criminals do?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.