Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds more like you are just putting more work in to it?

Seriously, the mobs drop like nothing. Elite rares on Broken Isle can be solo'd, and so can the rest of the rares.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Maybe you should put some AP into your shadow weapon and learn to play shadow in the outdoor world.

You know, healer spec indicates you have things to heal, aka dungeons raids, large group content etc. If you are soloing, wouldn't it be logical to spec into dps in order to kill stuff more efficiently?
    Exactly. Yes they wanted healers and tanks to have an easier time in the world. But all Healers and Tanks have a DPS spec for a reason. Use it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    How would mobs having more health ever make me better off?
    Enemies being about as big of a threat as a critter isn't interesting gameplay for anyone.

I would literally quit the game before resorting to vendoring my gear for a slightly easier time, in the time spent vendoring and getting it back making sure it's all there ect it probably doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

Can't some terribly geared person in your group just tag things? Or you could just group finder it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    I would literally quit the game before resorting to vendoring my gear for a slightly easier time, in the time spent vendoring and getting it back making sure it's all there ect it probably doesn't make much of a difference anyway.

Can't some terribly geared person in your group just tag things? Or you could just group finder it up.
    Bye then. Funny watching people lose their minds over this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing too much of this garbage on the forums these days, from people overreacting to very minor things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Or you can just continue to 2-3 shot mobs because they barely last a few seconds...? I honestly don't get why people think the mobs are difficult, the time you'd take vendoring/buying gear back constantly you'd be better off just killing the mobs. Hell, most people I told about this didn't even realise they scaled because it was still super easy to kill stuff.
    You're not good at math apparently. If you do 5% less dps, but the mobs have 35% less health, it's faster. So why would anyone not do it? Why would you want fights to last longer for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    You're not good at math apparently. If you do 5% less dps, but the mobs have 35% less health, it's faster. So why would anyone not do it? Why would you want fights to last longer for no reason?
    You're forgetting the fact that instead of 1-2 shotting mobs, you're 2-3 shotting mobs (at a push, still die instantly with groups of people killing stuff as it is right now).. It literally makes no noticeable difference, you'd spend more time vendoring/re-buying the ring or whatever; as already said, most people don't even know about it unless otherwise told.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    This is so ridiculous....

Mobs melt...there is zero credible difference....

God...let it go already...old mobs are still easy
    35% health is zero difference?

- - - Updated - - -

instead of 1-2 shotting mobs, you're 2-3 shotting mobs
    It literally makes no noticeable difference
    If you noticed that instead of 1-2 shotting mobs you're now 2-3 shotting mobs, it does make a noticable difference. Otherwise you wouldn't have noticed. Now tell me if you could pick between 1-2 shotting mobs and 2-3 shotting them, which would you pick? Exactly.

There is no looming threat. You can item restore it immediately. You even get any enchants/gems back.
    You can only restore once a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Seeing too much of this garbage on the forums these days, from people overreacting to very minor things.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole
    Right?

To openly advocate to take gear off to make mob health go down is just absurd. It takes what, maybe 1-2 more seconds to kill a mob as opposed to before?

And better yet, when they get better geared the time will go down as well.

The mob health increases are not 1:1 proportional to the player power increase from gear. People need to get this simple fact through their thick skulls.

- - - Updated - - -

35% health is zero difference?

- - - Updated - - -

If you noticed that instead of 1-2 shotting mobs you're now 2-3 shotting mobs, it does make a noticable difference. Otherwise you wouldn't have noticed. Now tell me if you could pick between 1-2 shotting mobs and 2-3 shotting them, which would you pick? Exactly.
    I'd pick good gameplay over bad gameplay any day. Its bad gameplay to be 1 shotting mobs in the open world because your gear is so atronomically inflated. Mobs not falling over with an instant global allows me to use my other abilities to kill it, hence good gameplay.

Deleted
    The ilvl scaling was hotfixed to be based on bag ilvl. Fortunately we can decrease our bag ilvl by vendoring a piece of gear, and buy it back later. For me it decreases dps by about 5% but decreases mob health by 35% - definitely worthwhile.

You can do an item restore every 15 days if you screw up, so there is no risk either.
    Or you simply don#t.

I have done all 3 Emissary caches yesterday nad the one today and have not even noticed any difference. Mobs still barely last 3 GCDs, and I am tank. I really don't see how vendoring my gear would make anything go smoother.

Stop whining and complaining about stuff thats simply not worth complaining about.

Here's the bit you blatantly ignored from the rest of what I said: "(at a push, still die instantly with groups of people killing stuff as it is right now)"

On multiple characters, I haven't had a problem killing anything, from a 905 lock to a 835 mage with alts in between. I don't get what people are complaining about.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

10+ Year Old Account

You guys never used WQGF? Literally asks you every time you get to a new WQ if you want to group up and it auto finds people/groups you etc. so quests basically complete themselves within seconds.
    Or you could just use the group finder if you really need to group.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Exactly. Yes they wanted healers and tanks to have an easier time in the world. But all Healers and Tanks have a DPS spec for a reason. Use it.
    Maybe Healers don't want to play a spec they don't want to play. You shouldn't be forced into a spec u don't want to play because blizzard had a stupid idea.

Not everyone wants to learn all the spec's to there class and nore should they need to.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Or you could just use the group finder if you really need to group.
    WQGF is the group finder. It's just automated.

I have had no issues dotting things up as a Shadow Priest post-patch and just letting them melt. Is this why WoW can't ever progress as a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    I have had no issues dotting things up as a Shadow Priest post-patch and just letting them melt. Is this why WoW can't ever progress as a game?
    Because Healers and Tanks want to be able to kill shit with ease. It's not even hard to get a weapon sorted with the 100k% on AK now. Literally one 300k AP item and that's a shit ton of traits already. I don't want to play Ele as my Shaman but I do for the sake of world questing and so on so it's done quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because Healers and Tanks want to be able to kill shit with ease. It's not even hard to get a weapon sorted with the 100k% on AK now. Literally one 300k AP item and that's a shit ton of traits already. I don't want to play Ele as my Shaman but I do for the sake of world questing and so on so it's done quickly.
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but Healer Artifact weapons increase damage with AP and Damage spells all increase with gear, right?