Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something a cuck would say.
    Didn't read the 11 pages, bet I'm not the first one to post that comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Sounds like something a cuck would say.
    Didn't read the 11 pages, bet I'm not the first one to post that comment.
    ... and I bet you don't realize what that means...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You know that "alpha/beta" male thing is from a 70s book on wolves that the author later disavowed because it represented misunderstandings based on the behaviour of wolves in artificial packs with other wolves they aren't related to in captivity, which doesn't happen in the wild. Real wolf behaviour doesn't exhibit those characteristics at all.

Basically, outdated nonsense that doesn't even apply to animals.

Also, in that context the term "beta male" referred to the alpha male's second in command. So everything about that is wrong.
    I'd insert a thank you GIF if it wasn't against the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... and I bet you don't realize what that means...
    I know what cuck means. Ask your dad and mom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure which is worse; People use "cuck" outside of its literal meaning or people who get offended by it. Honestly, I've never understood how being called something that doesn't actually apply is supposed to be offensive. It has the same value as being called a lamp. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luger View Post
    A cuck is a pussy. A wimp. Someone who is so much of a fucking pushover, that he'll literally let other people fuck his woman.
    No, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    Lex Luger was right about how most people view the term cuck.
    No, he wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Into View Post
    They are using the term to signify that someone is passive, lacks integrity, push over and largely disconnected from the society in which they find themselves in.
    They're using it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Not sure which is worse; People use "cuck" outside of its literal meaning or people who get offended by it. Honestly, I've never understood how being called something that doesn't actually apply is supposed to be offensive. It has the same value as being called a lamp. /shrug

No, it's not.

No, he wasn't.

They're using it wrong.
    Actually you are wrong once again - http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...defid=10836023

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually you are wrong once again - http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...defid=10836023
    Anyone using the "Urban Dictionary" as a source is inherently wrong. There is no objective validity to any "definition" listed on that site. Try using the real definition, kids. Using a word out of context, especially when it's used as an insult, just makes you look stupid.

Deleted
    GQ are acting like cucks pushing out these nonsense articles.

This thread needs more cucktales

Owning the insult and stopping getting huffy about it is a great way to get them to stop. Though I'm sure they'll find something else to use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the old saying , " You can call me anything, but just do not call me late for supper! "

Two things

1. Not all Women are the same. Some girls are very warm and orgasm easily from thigh stroking and nipple licking. Other girls can be very, very FRIGID and require a Mandingo party just to get off. A gal calling you a cuck? May be her way of saying shes a total whore.

2. Through the Minds' Eye our very thoughts are given volume and tension. Amazingly, shared symbolism through spatial projection gave rise to language. We now have words like FUCK, MOTHERFUCKER, and CUNT. Those words have force and impact because they have Volume and Tension; Muad'Dib.

Anyone using the "Urban Dictionary" as a source is inherently wrong. There is no objective validity to any "definition" listed on that site. Try using the real definition, kids. Using a word out of context, especially when it's used as an insult, just makes you look stupid.
    There is no objective definition to any word anywhere, we give them their definitions. You getting upset by a new insult, just makes you look stupid.

There is no objective definition to any word anywhere, we give them their definitions. You getting upset by a new insult, just makes you look stupid.
    That really depends on how you define "objective definition" and then again depends on how you read those two words together.

We give words meaning, but as a whole.. there are groups that have been relegated to stockpiling terms and matching them up with their use. That said, places that are more open to people changing/adding material aren't something we should accept as valid resources... this is why wikipedia isn't a good reference to use, but Encyclopedia Britannica is.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    That really depends on how you define "objective definition" and then again depends on how you read those two words together.

We give words meaning, but as a whole.. there are groups that have been relegated to stockpiling terms and matching them up with their use. That said, places that are more open to people changing/adding material aren't something we should accept as valid resources... this is why wikipedia isn't a good reference to use, but Encyclopedia Britannica is.
    Wiki is a perfectly valid resource to use, in fact it might be one of the best out there. You can't just go on Trump's wiki page and start changing things to what you desire. Those changes have to be approved. And if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll find sources.

Wiki is a perfectly valid resource to use, in fact it might be one of the best out there. You can't just go on Trump's wiki page and start changing things to what you desire. Those changes have to be approved. And if you scroll to the bottom of the page, you'll find sources.
    yes THOSE sources are fine and dandy. The wiki itself not so much

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no objective definition to any word anywhere, we give them their definitions.
    Societies give them meanings, not individuals or people of a given ideology. A word used outside of its literal definition has no value whatsoever.

You getting upset by a new insult, just makes you look stupid.
    It doesn't "upset" me. It's more of a pity thing since those guys are resorting to making up new derogatory definitions to make them feel better about being imbeciles.

Got a source for that, buddy?
    Check the OP, friend.

Societies give them meanings, not individuals or people of a given ideology. A word used outside of its literal definition has no value whatsoever.

It doesn't "upset" me. It's more of a pity thing since those guys are resorting to making up new derogatory definitions to make them feel better about being imbeciles.
    While societies give them meanings, that doesn't change the fact that they're subjective meanings. Calling someone a cuck isn't that much different than calling someone a pussy or a bitch. You might not see it but allowing your wife to fuck other dudes, makes you a pussy or a bitch to most men.