Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Megathread] KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix (Ps4 Release)

Its out now
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, got it yesterday and played it a little bit. Never played any of the games before so I'm glad they released a big collection of them all in one disc (even if two of the six games were reduced to cutscenes-only).

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Yeah, got it yesterday and played it a little bit. Never played any of the games before so I'm glad they released a big collection of them all in one disc (even if two of the six games were reduced to cutscenes-only).
    Don't forget to get 2.8 that came out in Jan. Once u do (If u haven't) you will own all the main Kingdom Hearts games.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Don't forget to get 2.8 that came out in Jan. Once u do (If u haven't) you will own all the main Kingdom Hearts games.
    If I get through all of these I'll probably look into getting that one too.

I read in another somewhere I should play 2.8 first and then 1.5/2.5? Why is that?

I am interested in these games, since I didn't buy a ps2 or a 3, so I want to eventually get them after playing some other games first.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I read in another somewhere I should play 2.8 first and then 1.5/2.5? Why is that?

I am interested in these games, since I didn't buy a ps2 or a 3, so I want to eventually get them after playing some other games first.
    I have no idea why anyone would suggest that, it makes no sense to play 2.8 without having played the earlier games.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post

Ya that makes no sense.

2.8 takes place right after Birth By Sleep and DDD takes place right after Kingdom Hearts 2. I'm not sure where the movie falls in that is with those two. I recommend playing them in release order, But if u play them in story order you can google the order that is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Did a near-perfect critical run in 8.5 hours and pretty proud of that. Beat sephiroth at 50 and data roxas at 60. Should have my golden crown tonightttttt. Favorite game? Favorite gameeee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which of the games were made into cutscenes? I really want to get this just so I can play KH on my PS4 rather than my PS3 but I want to make sure that I'll be able to actually play the games rather than watch their cutscenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triforcewolf View Post
    Which of the games were made into cutscenes? I really want to get this just so I can play KH on my PS4 rather than my PS3 but I want to make sure that I'll be able to actually play the games rather than watch their cutscenes.
    358/2 Days and Re:coded, according to the back of the box. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Re:Chain of Memories, and Birth By Sleep are all the full games.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Did a near-perfect critical run in 8.5 hours and pretty proud of that. Beat sephiroth at 50 and data roxas at 60. Should have my golden crown tonightttttt. Favorite game? Favorite gameeee.

Nice, I have never beat it that fast LOL. I'm doing a Final Mix Pro (whatever its called) run atm of KH1.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice, I have never beat it that fast LOL. I'm doing a Final Mix Pro (whatever its called) run atm of KH1.
    Nifty. Might do that tomorrow, but not sure with persona 5 so close because i think 1 is harder than 2. I'll probably just end up playing it on normal and have fun for old time's sake.

Not going to lie, at this point I haven't the foggiest clue what order these games go in. There hvae been so many re-re-re-re-re-releases and spinoff interim chapters and whatever that it's impossible for someone who hasn't followed the series super closely since the start to keep track of any of it -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    358/2 Days and Re:coded, according to the back of the box. Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2, Re:Chain of Memories, and Birth By Sleep are all the full games.
    I guess that's not too bad then. Still I'd rather have Re:Chain of Memories be cutscenes than 358/2 Days. Wasn't a fan of that card system.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not going to lie, at this point I haven't the foggiest clue what order these games go in. There hvae been so many re-re-re-re-re-releases and spinoff interim chapters and whatever that it's impossible for someone who hasn't followed the series super closely since the start to keep track of any of it -_-
    Just get this bundle and 2.8 then u have them all.

Storyline order is....

Birth By Sleep--KH1--2.8--Chain Of Memory's--Re:coded--358/2 Days-KH2--Dream Drop Distance. Not 100% sure where the movie with 2.8 falls in since I haven't watched it yet.

I also mite be wrong about the spot for Recoded.

The 1.5-2.5 bundle has them in order at the menu (From Top to Bottom) as well if I recall right. So u can play that bundle that way.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-30 at 07:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just get this bundle and 2.8 then u have them all.

Storyline order is....

Birth By Sleep--KH1--2.8--Chain Of Memory's--Re:coded--358/2 Days-KH2--Dream Drop Distance. Not 100% sure where the movie with 2.8 falls in since I haven't watched it yet.

I also mite be wrong about the spot for Recoded.

The 1.5-2.5 bundle has them in order at the menu (From Top to Bottom) as well if I recall right. So u can play that bundle that way.
    Recoded is after 2 because it has to do with Mickey's letter and it tries to connect bbs to the rest of the series.

See, for someone who is casually interested in the series that's way too fucking confusing -_-

They need to just bloody do a single "KH ULTIMATE" version where it's all in one and just takes you through it linearly. Trying to keep the dozen different titles and where they all fit in straight is needlessly confusing : /

Recoded is after 2 because it has to do with Mickey's letter and it tries to connect bbs to the rest of the series.
    Oh mybad then, I never finished Recoded so I didn't remember.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    See, for someone who is casually interested in the series that's way too fucking confusing -_-

They need to just bloody do a single "KH ULTIMATE" version where it's all in one and just takes you through it linearly. Trying to keep the dozen different titles and where they all fit in straight is needlessly confusing : /
    I mean, google kingdom hearts release order. That's all you have to do.

I mean, google kingdom hearts release order. That's all you have to do.
    The average consumer isn't going to bother with that.

And that alone makes it awful.

There's literally no good sides to this even for the direhard fans.