10+ Year Old Account
    Fitting there diversity status Que

Deleted
    Worth to Start as a beginner ?

Quote Originally Posted by Enrasil View Post
    Honestly not right now for D1, definitely not at launch for D2. They need to prove they can put out a finished product. There were parts of destiny we saw from the very beginning charged as full retail expansions a year later. While the current game is pretty dead and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrasil View Post
    I would say yes, it's a really fun game especially if you play with other people but even as a solo experience you'll probably get more than your money's worth especially if you pick up the collection on sale.

I'm eyeballing this release, and I hate myself for it.

Game never really felt that interesting, and I tried a few times to get into it. But if it's new at all, then maybe...

10+ Year Old Account

So glad bungie figured out that when you have Nathan Fillion you freaken use him.

That robot with the broom looked like Sid from Ice Age.

The quality on that trailer is freakin awesome. Damn that was good...

Can't wait to see more.

I'm genuinely worried it'll be more of the same. They have a lot they can do with it but considering all the talent that left in the first year I'm afraid that the game will be the same in regards to its deficits and it'll also begin lacking in the one thing it does exceptionally well: gameplay.

Considering how many hours of enjoyment I've put into the current game despite all the disappointments I'll still be giving number 2 a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Cayde-6 is the best thing to come to Destiny ever. Hyped for this.

So theres already a preorder up on PSN.
    Base game for £54.99
    Expansion Bundle £79.99
    Digital Deluxe with sword, emote and emblem £89.99

So it looks like based on the emblems the expansions are Osiris and Rasputin focussed, the latter far more interesting to me than the first. Right now i'm not exactly jumping up and down screaming 'get hype' as i preorder. The first game took a loooong time to look like a feature complete game and everyone who waited for the collection were better off. I'm just wondering if the 'preorder to beta test' is once again talking about a full quarter of the base story again. A quick look on most sites has a lot of similar sentiment, Destiny got there in the end but the base was so bad theres a lotta folks putting it squarely in the 'wait and see' pile.

I'm excited AF. Taken king was amazing and they had to deal with making it for ps3 and 360 at that time. I can't wait to see what happens with PS4PRO XBOX One S and PC on the table. I just don't know what I want to get it for

Man here's hoping the majority of the story is just Nathan Fillion being awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    I'm excited AF. Taken king was amazing and they had to deal with making it for ps3 and 360 at that time. I can't wait to see what happens with PS4PRO XBOX One S and PC on the table. I just don't know what I want to get it for
    Theres timed exclusive stuff for PS4 so if you really don't mind where you play it you should get ps4 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Theres timed exclusive stuff for PS4 so if you really don't mind where you play it you should get ps4 version.
    The D1 contract expires this year so that stuff should only now be making it to xbox just as the playerbase will nosedive as everyone heads to the sequel.

Which still makes me wonder how pc players start off, i mean i guess its like eowen showing up mid LOTR and still being an important character but missing out on all the neat hive and siva stuff is a shame.

I tried to play Destiny again maybe 5-6 months ago. Holy shit was I terrible. I couldn't aim for shit and felt bad for the 2 guys that had to carry me through the strike. I've been playing PC more than my xbox and ps4 over the last year or so. My aim sucks now, so hearing it's on PC is a nice surprise. That's probably what I'll get it for...as long as it runs well.

I'll probably get it on PS4 I just don't trust PC ports, especially since I know my crappy PC will give me a big disadvantage in PvP.

My PC is ancient, no way it can run modern games now. I'll definitely get this on the PS4