Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account

Grand Magistrix Elisande Bugged

Elisande Sniping Raid Members in P2+

-Trill and Spellblade received hot fixes yesterday and Tuesday, my question if when will Elisande get her hot fix?

-Currently she is shooting out invisible rings, we were easily able to simply power our way through it on heroic (getting only the first set of
    rings, making the encounter trivial). However, on mythic difficulty, this is not the case.

When are the invisible rings happening?
    -We did a zerg pull first to see if it was happening in P1, which it wasnt, we wiped and did a real pull with consumables
    -Second pull, we easily pushed in P2, the moment P2 started people started getting picked off by the rings before she even cast the first wave
    -The problem seems to be in P2, possibly P3 as well, but we didn't get to P3 to test it out

Considering there haven't been any Mythic Elisande kills this week, and the only Mythic Guldan kills are coming off lockout extensions, one is lead to believe the encounter is currently impossible, is there any word on a hot fix for the encounter slated for tonight?

Once there's any news it will probably be on the front page of this site

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    That's debatable haha, usually the devs let us know hours after it happens. Considering we would like to kill it tonight or Monday, it would be pretty disappointing if there was no word

10+ Year Old Account
    I can confirm this on heroic. We tried Heroic Elisandre on Tuesday. The rings in p2 appear to be bugged. From our experiments, what we could gather is if we dont all stack up right behind the slow bubble right before the rings pop, her rings randomly 1-shots anyone outside. It looks like the ring's damage component is in a different timer than the actual graphics in Phase 2.

TLDR -- invisible rings == wipe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it's actually not invisible rings but rings that are 600ms behind their current location. Last night, we had most of our raid die because they got hit by rings, but some players were having an easy time just avoiding them because they started moving early. Mostly it was ranged players that could easily avoid the rings. Melee almost always hug the edge of the rings.

Still hasn't been fixed since Tuesday. No mention of it from Blizzard.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still broken on Heroic now. We cleared up to Elisande Heroic on our first raid night, then couldn't do anything and had to call the raid. Our raid tonight we've spent half an hour attempting it again with no luck so we're going to ToV for some AP/Balance of Power stuff. No Gul'dan kill/progress this week :'(
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    yeah I am honestly pretty surprised Blizz hasn't even mentioned it, its clearly a big problem. If they cant fix it, at least make her skipable until the issue is resolved (probably never happen). But some sort of "were working it" post would be fantastic

Anyone tried spreading juts before the rings start?

Still broken as of 3/30. Even the Official forums havent said anything on it yet.

Deleted
    This boss is unkillable since Tuesday. Many guilds lost a whole week of mythic Guldan progression due to Blizzard incompetancy.

it's still bugged ?

like, my raid is in about 2 hours, and we are stuck on her. if she still bugged, i'll call it now

Rings can still be dodged if you position your self correctly.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    The problem is, the rings damage is coming before the rings themselves spawn in a lot of cases, you cant dodge what you cant see, and you cant dodge what hasn't even spawned yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Rings can still be dodged if you position your self correctly.
    No, they kill you before they even spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    No, they kill you before they even spawn.
    nope they dont... you need to hug inner circle, behind bubble, when they spawn and you will never die from them.

nope they dont... you need to hug inner circle, behind bubble, when they spawn and you will never die from them.
    Jesus, you dont even know about the bug. We clearly just suddenly started sucking at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Jesus, you dont even know about the bug. We clearly just suddenly started sucking at the game.
    Killed it 1h ago. with half of people dead in p2 every pull until i tought them where to stand. Yes i know its a bug, but learn to play around it. and yes stop sucking

Killed it 1h ago. with half of people dead in p2 every pull until i tought them where to stand. Yes i know its a bug, but learn to play around it. and yes stop sucking
    mythic? or heroic?

Explain how when they instant kill random people with no visible rings right as they spawn