Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    the crit rb and enrage points are more valuable then all of the other new traits combined especialy if u have dos and push of outside bc. u want to go to of golden trait first only if u need some aoe burst boost for mythic nh like spellblade but i think most got this boss allready

Deleted
    Why did the ST rotation changed to using Raging Blow while enraged before Rampage? I thought with the new traits you always want to Rampage at 100 to minimize the rage loss incase Raging Blow crits

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmone View Post
    the crit rb and enrage points are more valuable then all of the other new traits combined especialy if u have dos and push of outside bc. u want to go to of golden trait first only if u need some aoe burst boost for mythic nh like spellblade but i think most got this boss allready
    Thats what i read (and heard) first.
    Archi now says the opposite way (besides BC Trait). So what now?

4th Golden only if you need AoE Burst, otherwise BC + Enrage + RB or still 4th Golden first.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Endless Rage should be used on single target fights, while War Machine is better for any fight which grants at least 30% uptime. For Nighthold these fights are typically Skorpyon, ChronAnom, Spellblade, Tichondrius, Botanist, and Gul'dan. It's also useful for most dungeon and open world content.
    What about Elisandre with War Machine?

What about Botanist with Frenzy (Legendary Belt incl.)?

Does bloodbath boost Draught of Souls?

I hate to waste time here, but do the Legendary sims for 7.2 include the buffs to the crappy ones no one wanted? AKA Sephuz now has static 2% haste on top of the stats?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bouchbagfett View Post
    I hate to waste time here, but do the Legendary sims for 7.2 include the buffs to the crappy ones no one wanted? AKA Sephuz now has static 2% haste on top of the stats?
    yes but it its good when you can often proc the buff

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Thats what i read (and heard) first.
    Archi now says the opposite way (besides BC Trait). So what now?

4th Golden only if you need AoE Burst, otherwise BC + Enrage + RB or still 4th Golden first.
    What you "read and heard first" didn't come from me, I'm not making assumption on what someone else may or may not have thought. You can go whatever path you want, ultimately you'll have every trait anyway, it's just going to cause you to pick up some later than others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bouchbagfett View Post
    It's a 7.2 guide, so yes, it includes all 7.2 changes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leiya View Post
    What about Elisandre with War Machine?

What about Botanist with Frenzy (Legendary Belt incl.)?
    You lose way too much of the buff time on Elisande due to movement and speed bubbles. You can still use it if you want, but I wouldn't recommend it. N/H Botanist with Frenzy and Belt would be... interesting, but maintaining Frenzy would be a waste of GCDs. If you wanted to move away from using IR due to spamming Whirlwind, Bloodbath would be a better choice.

Deleted
    would a +4 wpn lvl with wrath and fury be worth a upgrade over unrivaled str?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    What you "read and heard first" didn't come from me, I'm not making assumption on what someone else may or may not have thought. You can go whatever path you want, ultimately you'll have every trait anyway, it's just going to cause you to pick up some later than others.
    I didn't criticize your work, i just wanted to talk about that.
    Kelade said in his video for 7.2 that the old traits would be a ST buff, which seems reasonable for me. The new traits more a AoE Burst buff. So the same like mmmone said.
    Therefore it would have been interesting if you have done some sims/tests and can confirm this, or even the new traits are even a higher ST buff, than the old ones (beside BC).
    But as i had already to decide yesterday (for the raid) it doesn't matter anymore. I choose BC and than the new ones.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by McJiggles View Post
    Does bloodbath boost Draught of Souls?
    No it does no.

is the 500 strength feast food better than the 375 haste/mastery food?

Deleted
    Hes work is based on tousend of sims under diferent situations and conditions. What u thing is hes work - a feelcraft....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psiko74 View Post
    is the 500 strength feast food better than the 375 haste/mastery food?
    sim it yourself but for me not, 1 haste = 20dps, 1 str = 14 dps

Should you always hold OF and DoS for the Battle Cry cooldown regardless of BC remaining time?

Kelade said in his video for 7.2 that the old traits would be a ST buff, which seems reasonable for me. The new traits more a AoE Burst buff. So the same like mmmone said.
    Therefore it would have been interesting if you have done some sims/tests and can confirm this, or even the new traits are even a higher ST buff, than the old ones (beside BC).
    But as i had already to decide yesterday (for the raid) it doesn't matter anymore. I choose BC and than the new ones.
    My gut instinct told me to do battle cry then the new ones even before his guide. BC + DOS, BC + everything is majority of our damage. However i'm curious if we will need to wait to BC for odyns once we have the new traits if it hits considerably harder. Time will tell.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    sim it yourself but for me not, 1 haste = 20dps, 1 str = 14 dps
    By that math 500 Str is 7500 DPS and 350 Haste is 7000 DPS
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    It depends on your stat weights... for instance haste food for me is a score of 5770 and str was 5700 so not much difference whatsoever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Not really 500 x 14 Str = 7000, 375 x 20 haste = 7500

The point of my post was that I wasn't going to comment on what someone else may or may not have surmised prior to the release of my guides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roiids View Post
    My gut instinct told me to do battle cry then the new ones even before his guide. BC + DOS, BC + everything is majority of our damage. However i'm curious if we will need to wait to BC for odyns once we have the new traits if it hits considerably harder. Time will tell.
    Gut = data however. Along with the above, there are only so many ways to invest your points in 7.2, and it's fairly obvious which ones are better than others. The only real question is whether you want a slight increase immediately, with a huge delay on a better increase later on, or a smaller increase immediately, but less time until you get the large one.

Regarding D&G, you already hold OF for BC, and will continue to do so.