Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a decent time as usual. I prefer to not be overwhelmed with a front-loaded experience that pans out to nothing a few days/week in.
    Broken Shore unrewarding? Do the other things in the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yes obviously you are not. the poster did not insult jaylock in anyway. He stated an opinion, which i agree with, that he creates bait posts.
    Then use ignore if you don't like the poster. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Then use ignore if you don't like the poster. Problem solved.
    What's the problem?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once Invasions/Class Specific WQ's start next week and Towers complete in the Area opening up Challenge areas and World Bosses, there will be much more to do.

The patch has been out for 2 fucking days lol.

Though this mentality of I WANT 10hrs of Stuff to do EVERY DAY, really only applies to NEET's 99% of the time.

Deleted
    I'm doing WQ on Broken Shore for reputation on my all 12 classes. I want to reach exalted asap for class mounts. This is my first priority there, after that i will do something different.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    I'm doing WQ on Broken Shore for reputation on my all 12 classes. I want to reach exalted asap for class mounts. This is my first priority there, after that i will do something different.
    To each their own but that seems like you might be overdoing it. Assuming you actually do need exalted on each class, the legion invasions seem like they will be one of the best ways to get reputation. And you do realize it will be 11 weeks before you can even start the class hall mount quest, right?

I think that the slow pace is great - I basically only need to log in to do the Broken Shore WQ on my reputation character and maybe a few odds and ends. I will be more active when the actual reputation/nethershard farming starts up with the Legion invasions...leaves me plenty of time to play the other MMO I was still enjoying on my break from the grind. Truth be told I just was not ready to come back yet for this patch - I wish it had been delayed a few more weeks but I guess with the release pace it works out anyway
    Last edited by azurrei; 2017-03-30 at 10:14 PM.

It seems unrewarding because it is in fact, unrewarding and fairly boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    To each their own but that seems like you might be overdoing it. Assuming you actually do need exalted on each class, the legion invasions seem like they will be one of the best ways to get reputation. And you do realize it will be 11 weeks before you can even start the class hall mount quest, right?
    I will do every way to earn reputation asap and be done with it. WQ, Invasions as you said and rep tokens from missions too. And i know it is time gated, propably i will reach exalted on my 12 toons before week 11 and i will just wait for quest line to fully unlock.

Deleted
    I sure hope it get's more interesting when the buildings complete and/or when higher rep levels are reached. Feels very empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    I will do every way to earn reputation asap and be done with it. WQ, Invasions as you said and rep tokens from missions too. And i know it is time gated, propably i will reach exalted on my 12 toons before week 11 and i will just wait for quest line to fully unlock.
    That's cool, totally understandable to want to get it out of the way. I overdid it and it is hard for me to do too many WQ's now...I hit the 10k achievement back in January and ugh, I did too many.

Deleted
    When we start to get the buildings done, wont there open some more WQs and stuff? Or do i remember wrong?

I myself only go there and do the WQs and im out again.. I see no point in farming those shards beside from hoping for a legendary from the tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Being region-wide, your personal contributions to the buildings are infinitesimal.
    This whole communal effort thing just doesn't work. Why put in any effort when you can just be a free rider?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

The only reason I even went to Broken Shore was to complete my Artifact, and work on unlocking flight. If it weren't for those two things I'd never step foot there.

At least Timeless Isle had fun PVP & Censer of Eternal Agony, it was pretty fun on PVP Servers.

The only reason you see people doing most of the content in this game is because it's required for flight. Not because it's fun or meaningful in any other way.

I seriously miss wow, but i cant play for like 11+ weeks due to the campaign stuff and order hall stuff, I really am not gonna waste 30 bucks on nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    How the hell is that even remotely fun?
    You mean you don't want to spam kill monsters for an hour to get fractions of a piece of useless gear. Sadly now that people are reporting they are getting arcanocrystals from the trinket token a few dummies are going to go blind grinding that place.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    This whole communal effort thing just doesn't work. Why put in any effort when you can just be a free rider?
    Well, you get the WQ rewards and the chest+rep+ap for every 100 donation.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    He's bating. It's what he does.
    Not sure if genuine mis-spelling of "baiting" or an awesome double entendre.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Well, I guess because every turn-in gets you rep (which you need for flying), AP, and a box containing gold, order resources, etc., chance at gear..

It's not like you're putting in "effort" just to help the community.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    its utterly miserable for one reason.
    there's like 10 horde vs 500 alliance. In fairness its not the alliance on outland that are being a problem
    there just seems so many servers linked now (Russian) etc. I've been playing since 2006 so you can imagine the cost of moving them all over
    but decided its time to move to a pve server. So far this patch is either playing really early in the morning or the dead of night

Atleast we can farm for days, only to get like 880 WQ trinkets.. <.<
    I share the opinion so far: 7.2 = 7.1.5 with Broken Shore WQs.

And yes:
    Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    its utterly miserable for one reason.
    there's like 10 horde vs 500 alliance. In fairness its not the alliance on outland that are being a problem
    there just seems so many servers linked now (Russian) etc. I've been playing since 2006 so you can imagine the cost of moving them all over
    but decided its time to move to a pve server. So far this patch is either playing really early in the morning or the dead of night
    Tagging is a problem on my server aswell.
    I can't even kill the mobs from my own portal stones, because 500000 alliance dudes are running around, hitting each and every mob.

Most features are unlocked through base building and invasions. So wait till then I guess @_@