Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Callin in the order now.
    Did somebody call in a popcorn airstrike?
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    For sure, I'm just saying he's likely no expert on the law and it was probably advise from a lawyer he spoke to. Zero reason not to go for immunity if you're planning on testifying against someone regardless if you did something illegal or not.
    Yeah there is, especially when you factor in the court of public opinion (which matters more and more nowadays). The request alone already implies a level of suspected guilt by the party requesting it. Either they know they did something illegal and won't talk about it unless they're protected, or they're not sure. Neither is a good position to be in, and he should absolutely have access to talented enough lawyers to be able to tell him if it's not necessary.

Remember, multiple other members of the Trump administration/campaign have already volunteered to speak with the committees without requesting immunity. This stands in stark contrast to that.

Its begun!

Bu...bu...but Hillary!
    Hey, let the people say the typical things, it makes us eat more popcorn/burritos (we need someone that can bring beer/soda)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Orbital popcorn-ation
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    yeaaaahhh booooiii

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I believe the story as far as if he asked for immunity and what not. I'm just gonna wait and see what is said before I say Trump(or team) is guilty of anything.

yeaaaahhh booooiii
    The popcorn legion is warping in multiple ships! (Ok i like 7.2 a lot)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The popcorn legion is warping in multiple ships! (Ok i like 7.2 a lot)
    Should I bring in ships like Kil'Jeaden?

Deleted
    she did nothing wrong.. but she had a lot of people working for her who got immunity deals for her not breaking the law. seems legit.

from the uk so didnt vote for any president :P but i also didnt vote for brexit.. i do however find it funny watching the left fall apart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    she did nothing wrong.. but she had a lot of people working for her who got immunity deals for her not breaking the law. seems legit.

Mind staying on topic? Hilary is not the topic here.

Should I bring in ships like Kil'Jeaden?
    Of course! Alongside portals to popgus
    Now ot: lets see how the usual suspects try to spin this, apart from the emails (please, be original fellas)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah there is, especially when you factor in the court of public opinion (which matters more and more nowadays). The request alone already implies a level of suspected guilt by the party requesting it. Either they know they did something illegal and won't talk about it unless they're protected, or they're not sure. Neither is a good position to be in, and he should absolutely have access to talented enough lawyers to be able to tell him if it's not necessary.

Remember, multiple other members of the Trump administration/campaign have already volunteered to speak with the committees without requesting immunity. This stands in stark contrast to that.

Could this be a ploy to make it seem worse than it really is. So Trump can say afterwords "see told you, fake news".

And yet, nothing panned out after those immunity deals. Funny how that works out. Hell there wasn't even smoke there. Here there is so much smoke, there has to be some cinders in there somewhere that can burst into flames.

10+ Year Old Account
    i do however find it funny watching the left fall apart
    By watching right-wing government officials get caught with their bitty dinks out?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So...innocent people need immunity, right?

The request alone is insanely damning. This is not looking like it will end well for the Trump administration.
    How many people got immunity in the Hillary email investigation - 5. No outcome, yet immunities thrown around.

Damnit! beat me to the punch!

Yeah, you don't plead for "immunity" if you don't have anything to offer!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    By watching right-wing government officials get caught with their bitty dinks out?
    anyone who breaks the law should be punished equally regardless of being left or right. He was fired, and is now under investigation. I have no problem with that.. if he broke the law and gets away with it then its pretty fucked up.

Wait...somehow we are on the 3rd page and no one has posted the "This gonna be gud" gif? Someone is slacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone who breaks the law should be punished equally regardless of being left or right. He was fired, and is now under investigation. I have no problem with that.. if he broke the law and gets away with it then its pretty fucked up.
    I'm just not seeing how that's related to watching the left collapse. If anything it's the right that's imploding at the moment, and certainly the right that suffered more internal damage within the party during the last election campaign.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    This is going to be exciting.
    This is amazing to be honest. It is this wild insane ride from start to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Of course! Alongside portals to popgus
    Now ot: lets see how the usual suspects try to spin this, apart from the emails (please, be original fellas)
    *sends in the ships*