10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Drack is pretty badass. I also like Jaal alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Oh man, Drack.

He's almost Urdnot Wrex. I fucking love the old bastard.
    I love Drack as well. His 'back in my day' exchange with Vetra had me laughing my ass off.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Here's a good Drack moment:

SAM: We're approaching a highly corrosive acidic lake, take good care not to approach too much, as its strong enough to eat through the Nomad's shields.
    Drack: I bet I can drink it!! =D
    (Via radio)Lexi: No, Drack. No.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Wasn't there another line in the series about how Humans have the most diversity in appearance of all the Council races? I believe it was mentioned on Mordin's personal quest in ME2 when investigating Maleon's research.

Still though...corner cutting.
    Definitely. Aria, Liara, Samara/Morinth, Benezia, Shiala, Tela Vasir and most every other major OT asari I can think of had distinct faces. So its strange to me that in Andromeda, Peebee is the only one with unique facial structure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post

SAM: We're approaching a highly corrosive acidic lake, take good care not to approach too much, as its strong enough to eat through the Nomad's shields.
    I know, right? The way she says "No, Drack. No." is so funny.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I'm getting some strong vibes the hack the three separate A,B,C objectives in MP needs to be nerfed. Easily the hardest mission you can receive. At least make it so you can hack objectives when something is standing on the point.

Yeah, the banter between characters is usually the highlight. I know with DA:I I found most of the actual story to be decent enough (and often cringy), but was consistently entertained/impressed by my parties banter. Managed to accidentally my way into a great combo (Varric, Vivienne, and Cass - all of which are nobles, but two of which shunned their status for "lower" goals, which led to Vivenne chiding them both about it constantly and them trashing high society right back to her) and that kind of stuff did more to contribute towards a sense of personality and character for each of them, and my party as a whole, than any of their contributions to the story dialogue.

It's one of the other things about ME:A I've seen almost near universal praise for, which I'm super happy about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's one of the other things about ME:A I've seen almost near universal praise for, which I'm super happy about.
    My biggest fear was that the new characters/squad wouldn't live up to the previous games: while time will tell if they reach truly iconic (e.g. Garrus calibrations) status, they are easily on par with - and occasionally better than - the characterization in the first Mass Effect game. In my opinion, at least.

Has anyone else had an overheating issue during the load screens? When playing the game, I sit around 50C, but every time it goes to a load screen my CPU load shoots to 100% on all 4 cores and the temp rises to the mid 80s and low 90s. Any ideas on what's going on? This is the only game that does this, I've never had a CPU heat issue before.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post

Mine is the barfight
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    To be fair, BioWare usually nails small details and fluff well. I came across a datapad on Voeld with basic analysis of Turians, the line "Has reach and flexibility" was one of the points and the Human pad mentioned "Genetically diverse". As standalone points, they're meaningless, but both are mentioned in the previous trilogy, one in an entertaining context and the other in a far more serious one, and it's little nods like that which I'm always pleased to see in BioWare games.

It's just a shame that for all the little details that someone puts painstaking effort into, they drop the ball with some of the more major parts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    To be fair, BioWare usually nails small details and fluff well. I came across a datapad on Voeld with basic analysis of Turians, the line "Has reach and flexibility" was one of the points and the Human pad mentioned "Genetically diverse". As standalone points, they're meaningless, but both are mentioned in the previous trilogy, one in an entertaining context and the other in a far more serious one, and it's little nods like that which I'm always pleased to see in BioWare games.

It's just a shame that for all the little details that someone puts painstaking effort into, they drop the ball with some of the more major parts.
    It's like their world building and lore dev team always bring their AAA game and other teams (the animations and QA teams in MEA) sometime fall on their faces. Like I said before, it's frustrating.

Liam's morning jog.

He just enjoy's that crisp morning ai...vacuum?

I love how he just drops off as well, like he's had enough of you yelling as him to come back inside because there's a draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    And no one notices this before our doc tells us to use our McGuf.. I mean scanner on some of them.. /yawn

Do they ever come up with a follow up to that? Or does it stay as a side node in a tiny task-type mission.

- - - Updated - - -
    Lexi sends her finding to the nexus, to hopefully create a widespread antidote/preventative mesure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt0193 View Post
    I love how he just drops off as well, like he's had enough of you yelling as him to come back inside because there's a draft.
    More like "should have stayed in the Milky Way. This'll end it."
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Drakpower View Post
    They drop some stuff, but I didn't get any weapons or armor from them. The only thing I remembered getting was disappointment. Especially since the Dragons in DA:I dropped good, rare loot.

Speaking of loot, what weapons are ya'll using? As a biotic, my Ryder uses a Predator pistol and Pathfinder(?)assault rifle. I've been trying to make the Remnant P.A.W but I'm always missing this or that material and then forgetting and using materials for something else etc. What crazy mods and combinations have you tried?
    N7 Crusader is my main squeeze. I found the Dhan to be too inaccurate and 2 shots annoyed me. Crusader has good range, good damage, five shots, sounds good, and looks awesome with a bayonet.

Sidearm varies, I try to get something that destroys shields. So far the Valkyrie, Sweeper, Talon and Hurricane have taken turns as the 2nd weapon. I'm growing fonder of the Hurricane, it's good but it also sounds and feels great to fire, better than any assault rifle to be honest.

I mean, I'm Vanguarding it up so I barely need guns unless an Ascendant or Destroyer shows up, but I still like having 2 weapons. My second playthrough will be an Infiltrator that uses sniper rifles and pistols. I already know I want the Black Widow, Isharay and Equalizer, and I'll also do everything to make my beloved Carnifex work even after the nerf it got.

There's sadly no rescuing the Mattock, however. It's just beyond bad in this game. Such a shame, after its glorious ME2 incarnation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    N7 Crusader is my main squeeze. I found the Dhan to be too inaccurate and 2 shots annoyed me. Crusader has good range, good damage, five shots, sounds good, and looks awesome with a bayonet.

Sidearm varies, I try to get something that destroys shields. So far the Valkyrie, Sweeper, Talon and Hurricane have taken turns as the 2nd weapon. I'm growing fonder of the Hurricane, it's good but it also sounds and feels great to fire, better than any assault rifle to be honest.

I mean, I'm Vanguarding it up so I barely need guns unless an Ascendant or Destroyer shows up, but I still like having 2 weapons. My second playthrough will be an Infiltrator that uses sniper rifles and pistols. I already know I want the Black Widow, Isharay and Equalizer, and I'll also do everything to make my beloved Carnifex work even after the nerf it got.

There's sadly no rescuing the Mattock, however. It's just beyond bad in this game. Such a shame, after its glorious ME2 incarnation.
    Infiltrator right now. Isharay and Carnifex is a good mix. Hurricane or Valkyrie works well if you're in closer range. But honestly, Carnifex is pretty good at any range. And like you, I love the Hurricane. It's just such a fun gun to use.
    Putin khuliyo

I am sad that the sound of the Hurricane was changed. Otherwise still great gun.

Omg i love Drack, brought him along to the murder scene on kadara, you find a dead krogan and Ryder says poor bastard, Drack immediately comes in and says "not one of mine" god that killed me.