Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Its from Tomb presumably, but I'm gonna bump this thread anyway cause 7.2 just released and maybe its from cathedral or something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffinlkvw View Post
    Anyone figure out how to get the "Flamereaver" appearance for Havoc DH's yet? Been a while since I've seen anything about it, so I figured I'd check in ;D
    Its from the Mage Tower Building on the Broken Shore aka "Challenge Skin".

Quote Originally Posted by Wakka2k View Post
    Its from the Mage Tower Building on the Broken Shore aka "Challenge Skin".
    Thanks for the answer! How do you get it? Do you have to completely upgrade a Mage Tower Building?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    Thanks for the answer! How do you get it? Do you have to completely upgrade a Mage Tower Building?
    Building the mage tower lets you attempt the challenge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Building the mage tower lets you attempt the challenge.
    You'll also get 3 attempts at the challenge I believe, but beware - Blizzard have stated these challenges are suppose dot be HARD.

Fingers crossed!
    Marv

What % is your guys Mage Tower at?

Deleted
    6% at the moment.

14% last night.. dunno how long it's gonna take.
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypherr View Post
    What % is your guys Mage Tower at?
    22% earlier today when i looked

Quote Originally Posted by Guyv3r View Post
    14% last night.. dunno how long it's gonna take.
    Ours is at 31% now that they adjusted the amount needed. Now to wait and see how "challenging" it really is. Probably would help though if our two other buildings didn't have 7% each in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Ours is at 31% now that they adjusted the amount needed. Now to wait and see how "challenging" it really is. Probably would help though if our two other buildings didn't have 7% each in them.
    Yeah saw lots of people asking on /2 since they didn't read the preview.
    But now with the adjusted amounts for % should be up in 2-3 days i'm guessing. And then.... Artifact skin
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Ugh, tell me about it! On Area-52-US, last night when I logged off our Mage tower was at 28% with the nether disruptor at 7% and command center at 6%. Can't fathom what makes people think that contributing to any tower that isn't the Mage tower right now is helping anyone. It'd probably be at 50% already if people would've just gone with what was the most complete at the time of their contribution....

Deleted
    It wasnt tested on the PTR, and its an extremely challenging solo scenario, roughly on difficulty par with warlock green fire quest when it was current content. And only something low like 1% of warlocks actually managed to complete it in the patch it was released. They are designed to be hard 'apparently', so just have to wait and see.

Edit; Theres 7 scenarios, and each one is the same for 4-5 specs. E.g. Sub rogue, Havoc DH, Survival Hunter have the same scenario for their appearance, but what might be easy for the DH could potentially be hard for the Survival Hunter.
    Last edited by mmocc3f18bba73; 2017-03-30 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added Informations

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjooce View Post
    It wasnt tested on the PTR, and its an extremely challenging solo scenario, roughly on difficulty par with warlock green fire quest when it was current content. And only something low like 1% of warlocks actually managed to complete it in the patch it was released. They are designed to be hard 'apparently', so just have to wait and see.
    Except that is all speculation. Since no one tested it we don't know how difficult it really easy or if it's even on par with Green Fire Quest. Which in reality wasn't hard, just a matter of executing the right command in sequence basically.

All we know is the devs claim it is hard, but that doesn't always mean it will be. It'll either be tuned easier than they wanted or almost impossible to do right now. I'd be surprised if it's balanced appropriately right now considering each one has multiple specs (so different kits and utilities).

Except that is all speculation. Since no one tested it we don't know how difficult it really easy or if it's even on par with Green Fire Quest. Which in reality wasn't hard, just a matter of executing the right command in sequence basically.

All we know is the devs claim it is hard, but that doesn't always mean it will be. It'll either be tuned easier than they wanted or almost impossible to do right now. I'd be surprised if it's balanced appropriately right now considering each one has multiple specs (so different kits and utilities).
    Did you read that post of yours before posting it?

Maybe a moderator should chill with the condescending tone a bit.

Edit: if you are actually female, ignore my post. Your entire gender takes nothing but abuse here, so I don't blame you for the tone really.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Did you read that post of yours before posting it?

Maybe a moderator should chill with the condescending tone a bit.
    Except perhaps people should chill and stop speculating and spreading misinformation until we see things in action? Claiming something is hard when no one has seen it is really misleading for a lot. For all we know in the end if you did Emerald Dream it'd be a breeze or something.

Except perhaps people should chill and stop speculating and spreading misinformation until we see things in action? Claiming something is hard when no one has seen it is really misleading for a lot. For all we know in the end if you did Emerald Dream it'd be a breeze or something.
    I agree with the fiftyonred. Your post was very condescending, and included your own speculation. Pretty hypocritical.

Deleted

Perhaps if you could read, you'd see the quotation marks around the word apparently, not sure if you're just dumb or just like acting like you're above people. Either way go you, you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm pretty sure I saw Illidan use the flamereaper apperance at some point during the new patch.
    I wonder if it's supposed to be a redesign of the warglaives of azzinoth?
    Because I remember reading they would make a redesign available like with the thunderfury one for rogues
    I saw him in the new dungeon. I noticed that he was using the new skin.
    By the way you guys know if we get the skin it's going to be the fire one or the fel fire one?

Quote Originally Posted by HeiAggra View Post
    I saw him in the new dungeon. I noticed that he was using the new skin.
    By the way you guys know if we get the skin it's going to be the fire one or the fel fire one?
    Base one is the fire one. Fel one you get for killing Kil'Jaeden on HC iirc.