Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    To quote Mike Flynn "When you're given immunity that probably means you've committed a crime"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    To quote Mike Flynn "When you're given immunity that probably means you've committed a crime"
    I think the irony is 100% lost upon him, tbf.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Bu...bu...but Hillary!
    She sold dead baby parts she bought from Planned Parenthood out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    Well... They did ask for security help in Benghazi many, many times and got none, then when crap hit the fan the State Department dithered for hours, even having military personnel get into and out of uniform four times. Then they lied about it. It's all in Trey Gowdy's 800-page report. Calling Benghazi a conspiracy theory is just not accurate.

And the left would like to limit guns, up to and including guns only for the militia police. There are Democrats who would very much like to see this happen.
    1) The reason they did not have money for more security was because a republican congress decided to severely cut funding.

2) Do you really want to compare extremists? sure we got some morons here and there but you have the alt right whose insane views are unrivaled.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    There was a lot of smoke in a traditionally smoke-filled activity (pre-election mud-slinging). If there was fire I wouldn't have voted for him. And the stories that have the most substance came out after the election. So there was no blind eye to foreign aggression.
    You mean like the Director of the FBI saying that he is investigating a candidate?

Flynn's lawyer has already disproved this fake news story. He wants immunity from the Democrats who are on an obvious witch hunt. He denies all the allegations against him, and he's not dumb enough to testify under oath in a setting that would give Democrats ammunition to use against him in some way. He could have not broken the law in any way, but if the Democrats trip him up during his testimony and get him to accidently contradict himself with a confusing question, they can then prosecute him for perjury. No way he is going to testify under those circumstances.

https://twitter.com/robkelner/status...-immunity.html
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2017-03-31 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    That's because you probably fell for their "propaganda machine".

That is the beauty of being neutral. You get to laugh at everyone.
    It's funny that you think you are neutral...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Flynn's lawyer has already disproved this fake news story. He wants immunity
    And the space between these two contradictory statements is literally the space after the period. You're horrible at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's funny that you think you are neutral...
    Its funny that @Daelak already said these people would be coming out saying how "AWOKE" and "Independent" they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicer299 View Post
    Flynn's lawyer has already disproved this fake news story. He wants immunity from the Democrats who are on an obvious witch hunt. He denies all the allegations against him, and he's not dumb enough to testify under oath in a setting that would give Democrats ammunition to use against him in some way. He could have not broken the law in any way, but if the Democrats trip him up during his testimony and get him to accidently contradict himself with a confusing question, they can then prosecute him for perjury. No way he is going to testify under those circumstances.

https://twitter.com/robkelner/status...-immunity.html
    That's a lot of talk for something that is not even denying what was reported on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    She sold dead baby parts she bought from Planned Parenthood out of the basement of a pizza restaurant.
    Babypart pizza is the worst!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Its funny that @Daelak already said these people would be coming out saying how "AWOKE" and "Independent" they are.
    I'm so glad that I didn't support either candidate.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a lot of talk for something that is not even denying what was reported on.
    It's funny, he's actually confirming the WSJ story verbatim. He's just using "fake news" because that's what you do with anything you don't like, even things you don't like but have evidence to prove it.

I'm so glad that I didn't support either candidate.
    Yeah, but are you "AWOKE?" Please be Awoke!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Yeah, but are you "AWOKE?" Please be Awoke!
    I forgot which pill I needed to take for that.

"When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime."
    -Mike Flynn in September 2016

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    you mean the exact same argument flynn used himself?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...g_to_jail.html
    Him making a hypocritical argument doesn't mean everyone else should make the same hypocritical argument.

I am not denying his guilt, I am simply arguing that requesting or being granted immunity is no proof of guilt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I am simply arguing that requesting or being granted immunity is no proof of guilt.
    Yeah, but neither of these happens very often, does it? This isn't like the 5th, this is the good silverware you break out for company you like.

I honestly don't expect there to be evidence of actual collusion. Then again I expected this whole thing to die down by now. Who knows, maybe the Trump team really was THAT stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But do we trust WSJ after what they did to Pewdiepie?
    All the WSJ did was to request comment from his multi-channel network and their owners. That's their job as journalists.

It may have had some unfortunate fallout for Pewdiepie but aiming at the WSJ is essentially shooting the messenger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    Man that just could not be funnier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

People near Clinton asked for immunity too. Doesn't mean anything will come out because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post

But that is HILARIOUS!! hahahaha