10+ Year Old Account
    I found Piranha and I might have turn my difficulty up. This gun is OP.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Lexi sends her finding to the nexus, to hopefully create a widespread antidote/preventative mesure
    So no, it stays at the level of a remark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Krogan Vanguard gameplay reminds me of Doom (2016) a lot, with all its glory kills. Keep charging, keep nova'ing, keep meleeing and never stop, or you will get eaten. With the +75% recharge upgrade, the Krogan is almost a Terminator.

Also, I must say, the space visuals are completely mind-blowing. Starting with you being able to see the system from your bridge through window-like displays, all the way to the Tempest actually flying in the system with the first person view... I feel like the amount of details they've put into the space graphics puts all the previous ME games combined to shame.

Although, I still can't get past the unrealistic representation of the black hole. Black holes do not look black! I need a talk with the artist!

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I actually have a lot of fun in the game but i don't know when i played such a bugged game the last time. And i am not talking about animations or lip-sync but actual game bugs.
    Enemies disappear into the floor or fly into the sky all the time. Enemies often spawn in walls or pillars and can't be attacked but can attack themselves. Enemies below the floor can stop quest progress completely in an area as quest-doors won`t open even though you apparently killed everyone. Quests sometimes don't work, questgivers are on the map but not in the game. Mouseover on the map works only 50% of the time. Questpeople sometimes don't spawn so that their camp has a marker but is empty.
    Enemy ai is bugged. I play a sniper, when i attack at max range the ai doesn't react at all. I can kill a whole camp without anyone fighting back if i just stay at range. That makes combat outside of buildings kind of boring if i don't step into their attack range on purpose.
    And i only played on the first 2 planets.
    The game is quite buggy, that's true... But by open world game standards, I'd say it is quite polished. I was playing Skyrim right before starting Andromeda, and let me tell you, that game is buggy! I still have that screenshot somewhere, taken when my horse spawned above some building's roof, kinda hovering in the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRest4Wicked View Post
    Has anyone else had an overheating issue during the load screens? When playing the game, I sit around 50C, but every time it goes to a load screen my CPU load shoots to 100% on all 4 cores and the temp rises to the mid 80s and low 90s. Any ideas on what's going on? This is the only game that does this, I've never had a CPU heat issue before.
    I haven't had this problem, but I do notice large resource usage when in the menu. Starcraft 2 used to have this problem at some point too; I think it is caused by the menu not having an FPS cap due to V-Sync being off.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Beat the game 100% on Normal after 67 hours. Primarily played an engineer that used the Black Widow. Ended at lv 51. Went all in as a Casual/Passionate Personality.

Replaying now, using a somewhat cheesy build for Insanity.

Playing an Infiltrator with Tactical Cloak/Turbocharge/Energy Drain

Grabbed an Isharay and modded that to have Bio-Converter. Instantly reload at the cost of 5% health. So Isharay has no reload time, unlimited magazine.

I keep my health up through the Life Support option in the Tech tree, for Tech passives. Every time you use a tech power, you get health back.

I finished this all off with a Fusion mod of Adrenaline, so every time I get a kill my powers instantly recharge. (at the cost of -50% recharge speed, but when you get kills who cares?)

------

It's been non-stop carnage, and I am enjoying myself immensely. I'll be exploring a personality that is more Professional/Logical.

----------

Favorite loyalty mission is Liam, just amazing and exactly what I was not expecting.

Deeply enjoyed the Vetra romance. Everything about it just felt so right.

While I disliked the Kett at first, I grew to really like them as I learned more and interacted with them more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    Favorite loyalty mission is Liam, just amazing and exactly what I was not expecting.
    "this way..."
    *turret behind the doors*
    "not that way"
    that part totally cracked me up..

and then..
    "see? total asshole.."

Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    "this way..."
    *turret behind the doors*
    "not that way"
    that part totally cracked me up..

and then..
    "see? total asshole.."
    That mission is made of total win.

When the bad guy is trying to space the whole party by opening the airlock, depending on personality, and party composition, this can happen:

(Liam, Vetra, and Ryder are holding onto a railing to avoid being thrown off the airlock)

Ryder: "Liam! Hold me!"
    Liam: (laughing)
    Vetra: "I'm VERY sad I can't punch both of you!"

Also, one has to applaud Jaal's attempt at adopting human slang.

Jaal: I'd rather have sand or ice through my crack than deal with politicians.
    Liam: "Through my crack?" Is that some sort of euphemism or an attempt at human slang?
    Jaal: Fuck over.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-03-31 at 06:29 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    T
    I had Vetra too. Laughed my ass off when she said that.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Level 35 now and I must admit there are indeed a ton of glitches. A few from the most annoying:
    1. perma dead companions. This happens if the squad member is being grabbed and eaten by one of those huge ape-like fiends. Then the character gets the "dead" icon but you don't get an option to ress them. Using a waypoint tele does nothing, the corpse teleports with you. Trying to replace the corpse with another companion doesn't work because you can't replace downed companions. Only way to fiz it is to exit the game and re-enter.

2. quest location indicators still showing a quest even after you move on from that part. Like you have to activate 3 locations during a quest. The 3 quest markers on the map don't disappear one by one as you use the locations, so it's confusing and makes you double back thinking you didn't do something right. Also the quest indicator stays on the object you already interacted with, not just on the minimap, until you actually completed that quest.

3. The character occasionally becomes stiff and moving really slow. It can be fixed by jumping.

4. Mentions in the crew e-mail about doing stuff with companions that haven't joined you yet. Like an email mentioning Jaal doing something, despite you not having Jaal yet.

5. (annoyance rather than bug). The "tasks" not showing on the minimap. For example, the quest with the scanning of dead settler bodies on Eos or the Roakaar manifestos on Havarl. They don't show on the minimap, so you literally have to check every nook and cranny on the map. Cba with that.

6. (annoyance). THE FUCKING SUDOKU, MAN! You cannot believe how much I cba with this shit. I always buy remnant solving keys from vendors so I don't have to do the sepukku manually. And sometimes I don't have keys and there are like 4x4 tables and shit.

7. (annoyance). Relationships. I'm sorry but none of the companions...do it for me. My character is female, so Cora is not interested. Peebee is annoying as fuck, like a Jack without the edgy attitude. And none of the male characters seem interesting, would have loved a Garrus. Vetra is the only companion that rings a bell for me, but I think she's not interesed in women either, cause she just doesn't say anything lately, like a Garrus always doing calibrations because he has the fewest lines.
    Last edited by mmoc594fd2488f; 2017-03-31 at 06:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kesh making static noises to get rid of Tann is one of the funniest moments I've encountered so far. On par with Shepard's immortal line: "Joker, I think the connection is malfunctioning. Too much bullshit on the line."
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Games incredible overall but there really are a lot of little frustrating things that up to a pretty big nuisance. Might wait it out for bug fix patch and hopefully one that lets us skip all the galaxy travel cutscenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

My squad are Cora(Romance) and Vetra. And I can told you that is totally hilarius having both of them in the team. The personality of one just is too different from the other, making scenes every dammmmm time.(Like when you jump a crater and Cora just yells with euphoria when Vetra just says to not do it again this)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a scene with topless Liam and naked Jaal. It seems like it was a reference to some cultural thing, but I didn't quite get it. What did I miss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    That mission is made of total win.

When the bad guy is trying to space the whole party by opening the airlock, depending on personality, and party composition, this can happen:

(Liam, Vetra, and Ryder are holding onto a railing to avoid being thrown off the airlock)

with Peebee:

Peebee: "Guys, get a room... or a floor"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    Level 35 now and I must admit there are indeed a ton of glitches. A few from the most annoying:
    1. perma dead companions. This happens if the squad member is being grabbed and eaten by one of those huge ape-like fiends. Then the character gets the "dead" icon but you don't get an option to ress them. Using a waypoint tele does nothing, the corpse teleports with you. Trying to replace the corpse with another companion doesn't work because you can't replace downed companions. Only way to fiz it is to exit the game and re-enter.
    That happens to me often on insanity now. Well after combat ends they´ll tend to ress automatically
    2. quest location indicators still showing a quest even after you move on from that part. Like you have to activate 3 locations during a quest. The 3 quest markers on the map don't disappear one by one as you use the locations, so it's confusing and makes you double back thinking you didn't do something right. Also the quest indicator stays on the object you already interacted with, not just on the minimap, until you actually completed that quest.
    They tend to dissapear after re-zoning or completing any other quest. Sometimes they do not

3. The character occasionally becomes stiff and moving really slow. It can be fixed by jumping.
    Hm, never seen that, i often seen rather other characters while talking with them. Like their lips are moving, but they do not do any head, or body movement anyway.
    4. Mentions in the crew e-mail about doing stuff with companions that haven't joined you yet. Like an email mentioning Jaal doing something, despite you not having Jaal yet.
    It has to do something with mission gating..

5. (annoyance rather than bug). The "tasks" not showing on the minimap. For example, the quest with the scanning of dead settler bodies on Eos or the Roakaar manifestos on Havarl. They don't show on the minimap, so you literally have to check every nook and cranny on the map. Cba with that.
    Some tasks show some don´t. Yeah i hate that.

6. (annoyance). THE FUCKING SUDOKU, MAN! You cannot believe how much I cba with this shit. I always buy remnant solving keys from vendors so I don't have to do the sepukku manually. And sometimes I don't have keys and there are like 4x4 tables and shit.
    I hated that thing since first time i saw that. I rather spend farming Remnant decryption keys that figuring out that shit (yeah internet have guide pics with them and they have always same solution, but still)
    7. (annoyance). Relationships. I'm sorry but none of the companions...do it for me. My character is female, so Cora is not interested. Peebee is annoying as fuck, like a Jack without the edgy attitude. And none of the male characters seem interesting, would have loved a Garrus. Vetra is the only companion that rings a bell for me, but I think she's not interesed in women either, cause she just doesn't say anything lately, like a Garrus always doing calibrations because he has the fewest lines.
    Indeed, i had hard time with deciding wich one to go with. I accidentaly ended up with Vetra. Its not like its a bad thing, it feels weird tho..

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Just had a scene with topless Liam and naked Jaal. It seems like it was a reference to some cultural thing, but I didn't quite get it. What did I miss?
    Me neither :/

But does anyone see the resemblance of Ancient AI found on Voeld with GLADoS? When you pick the option to be taken to Aya.. Its dialogue options are quite hillarious..
    "There are lots of people that finds you awesome!"
    "idiots"

"Good bye then"
    "I hope you die"

The standart 4x4 sudokus can be easily solved in Origin web browser if you don't want to do them yourself. Just google "4x4 sudoku solver"

The 5x5 with the strange shapes are trickier. I don't know if there is a bot to solve those.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-03-31 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    there are guides everywhere on the internet for those :P

I feel like the weapon diversity in this game is unfinished (or the missing stuff doesn't come until much much later or in a new game+). The Halberd only seems to have 1 rank. The Angara have only have 2 weapon types(excluding melee)? Pistol and Sniper rifle. I doubt you can win a war with just pistols and sniper rifles (or maybe that explains why the Kett crushed them so easily). And where is the Avneger aax5? I see it in so many trailers, and recently during an in game cutscene but I have yet to see one in the wild. Seriously, even the collectors edition figurine has it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The standart 4x4 sudokus can be easily solved in Origin web browser if you don't want to do them yourself. Just google "4x4 sudoku solver"

The 5x5 with the strange shapes are trickier. I don't know if there is a bot to solve those.
    Most 5x5 aren't that bad. There's an optional one in the vault on that late game desert planet though that is 5x5, strange shapes, only 5 slots filled in at the start in total, and all 3 middle rows fully empty.

Most obnoxious puzzle I've encountered in an rpg in quite a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Although, I still can't get past the unrealistic representation of the black hole. Black holes do not look black! I need a talk with the artist!
    It is actually more realistic than anything so far. Falls in line with Interstellar and Stellaris' depictions of black holes. The real image we have of a black hole is quite literally just a black dot with light being distorted around it.

I don't get it... Getting a bunch of weapons from Expert packs that just suck... You can unload an entire clip into basic silver enemies and they still won't die. I get how some weapons are supposed to be better than others, but there's basically no point to having these weapons exist in the game at all if they are to weak to actually use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Most 5x5 aren't that bad. There's an optional one in the vault on that late game desert planet though that is 5x5, strange shapes, only 5 slots filled in at the start in total, and all 3 middle rows fully empty.

Most obnoxious puzzle I've encountered in an rpg in quite a while.
    The Eledaan optional vault puzzle is super frustrating. Took me a solid 20 minutes of wondering where I went wrong. I did complete it though. Turns out I had it correct the first time around, just two of the pieces needed to be swapped around. The brain doesn't see it that way. Makes you replace everything with stuff that doesn't work.