Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Weird we didn't have any problems with Trilliax on Mythic HC or Normal.

We cleared 8/10 Heroic last night with no problem that I saw- then got to Elisande and ya, lots of people dying to invisible rings so its still not fixed.
    Last edited by Vultana; 2017-03-30 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Made it clear I was talking about Heroic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Can confirm, Elisande is still not fixed in Heroic. Phase 1 proceeds as normal, in Ph2 the rings killed half the raid instantly, we didn't even reach Ph3. She's fine on Normal, we killed her there without incident. So it seems it's a problem specific to the echoed rings in Ph2-3. Rest of the raid went off without a hitch in Heroic, we couldn't get to H Gul'dan but killed the Normal one without any obvious bugs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are there any updates on whether H Trilliax was fixed? About to go in tonight. Also, Holy crap was LFR Gul'Dan annoying. Was trying to get that extra AP b4 my M+ guys come on and dammnn was that annoying. Had 3 wipes in phase one because something is causing the eyes to stack and one shot half the raid. So if you don't have enough dps to take out Inq quick enough then you get screwed cus no one moves off stuff anyways in LFR. Now im aware that the scrubs die from dumb stuff anyway, i figured it'd be fine as long as i can carry the dps but i cant tank at the same time either so it was obvious wipes when everyone thinks its best to stack on tank for some reason. I recommend going in with at least a premade of 4-5 peeps that know what to do. seriously. Worst part was one wipe so fast from the eyes that we didnt even get a Determ stack...

Ran into the problem with H.Elisande. Didn't beat her before the night was over, but we figured out that if you're anywhere between the wall and halfway in the center circle of the room you will probably get hit by invisible rings. After the visible rings spawn it seems safe to move about.

Can confirm Elisande is still bugged. We had to skip raid again last night. Random people getting 1 shotted. We even had EVERYONE stand inside the blue dome 4-5 seconds before rings were even cast and 1/4 of the raid was randomly 1 shot. So no clue what's going on.

Elisandre worked fine last night on heroic for us, so it's probably fixed by now.

Botanist - Solar Collapse visual was sometimes covered by environmental textures, especially
    Gul'dan - Gaze of Vethriz (those green eyes summoned by Inquisitor Vethriz) were killing everyone in the area, no matter where the beam was directed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    Elisandre worked fine last night on heroic for us, so it's probably fixed by now.

Gul'dan - Gaze of Vethriz (those green eyes summoned by Inquisitor Vethriz) were killing everyone in the area, no matter where the beam was directed.
    Are you from US? Cause at least in EU in the evening (speaking of some time around 9 pm server time) Elisande still had the invisi-rings present. Sad that we didn't figure out the way to avoid what we couldn't see or we lacked so high numbers just to blow through everything. On top of that the lock we had from another player to Gul'dan kinda dissapeared :'( from his lockouts and showed fresh.

Maybe you do did Gul'dan on mythic, but we never saw practically no eyes from him so cannot comment. We ended up cleareing the place on normal for AP and alt gear instead of Elisande/Gul'dan HC

Trillax and Botanist were find on Wednesday when we killed those.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Are you from US? Cause at least in EU in the evening (speaking of some time around 9 pm server time) Elisande still had the invisi-rings present. Sad that we didn't figure out the way to avoid what we couldn't see or we lacked so high numbers just to blow through everything. On top of that the lock we had from another player to Gul'dan kinda dissapeared :'( from his lockouts and showed fresh.

Maybe you do did Gul'dan on mythic, but we never saw practically no eyes from him so cannot comment. We ended up cleareing the place on normal for AP and alt gear instead of Elisande/Gul'dan HC

Trillax and Botanist were find on Wednesday when we killed those.
    EU. We didn't experience any issues with Elisandre (kill at 8:41 p.m. server time), but maybe it was just luck. We skipped Gul'dan though, because those eyes were obliterating us in 360* radius, I hope he gets fixed it till weekend.

We found a work-around for Elisande: zerg her before a second ring comes out in phase one; this will ensure you never get more than one ring in other phases. Since the bugs are all about her second rings, eliminating them eliminates the bugs. So pop your CDs, heroism, pre-pots, etc., on pull. We killed the pink add, kept the blue one interrupted from range, and zerged her into phase change. After that, we went back to regular strat, never got more than one ring, and the kill was easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    EU. We didn't experience any issues with Elisandre (kill at 8:41 p.m. server time), but maybe it was just luck. We skipped Gul'dan though, because those eyes were obliterating us in 360* radius, I hope he gets fixed it till weekend.
    We killed H Gul'dan at around 11pm EST and did not notice any bugs. We did hear the eye boss could be a pain so we made sure he died fast.

- - - Updated - - -

We had some people in group without AotC and they did not receive it tonight. It is my understanding that Blizz does mean for this to be earn-able until ToS comes out, so guessing this is another bug? Has anyone heard any details? We encouraged them to open tickets and that Blizz would probably fix it eventually.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

AOTC bug seem to be fixed on US, just killed Guldan and some people got it