Thread: 7.2 Arms F.A.Q.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Why is the crafted jc 875 neck better than a say 900 one?It just boosts charge range.Unless we're talking about different things.

The have changed the interection between addional rage cost of execute and Dauntless talent. Now with Dauntless it says "24 addional rage" instead of 30. It used to remain 30 even if you picked Dauntless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Why is the crafted jc 875 neck better than a say 900 one?It just boosts charge range.Unless we're talking about different things.
    If you get your hands on a Savant neck it has a shit ton of mastery on it which is by far the superior stat for Arms. Also 5 extra rage everytime you charge is actually quite a lot over the course of a fight.

Crafted Belt is a good Legendary due to it having baseline good stats for us, on top of having 3 sockets in which we can stack even more Mastery, it's in short a very good stat stick, same reason as to why most of the utility Legendarys are good.
    We want the Crafted Neck due to the extra rage we gain from charge, which you want to use very aggressively during combat to generate extra free rage. Over the course of the fight, it adds up to a lot of free rage. If you don't have a Savant neck, the value of the neck drops slightly, in proportion to how much Mastery you "lose" by having another version. Keep in mind to sim any potential neck upgrade, as the charge bonus is counted in SimC.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Crafted Belt is a good Legendary due to it having baseline good stats for us, on top of having 3 sockets in which we can stack even more Mastery, it's in short a very good stat stick, same reason as to why most of the utility Legendarys are good.
    Would you rate the Belt above the Boots? Currently sitting with the Gloves and Boots as my best legendaries and the Belt just seems better to me coz of those 3 sockets.

Deleted
    Does kill'jaedens burning wish have any synergy with strom'kar?Or cs only works for physical damage?

Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    Does kill'jaedens burning wish have any synergy with strom'kar?Or cs only works for physical damage?
    CS works for all damage, so yes always use after strom'kar for AoE and CS on ST. Avatar does not increase the damage so don't delay for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenbobo View Post
    Would you rate the Belt above the Boots? Currently sitting with the Gloves and Boots as my best legendaries and the Belt just seems better to me coz of those 3 sockets.
    I'd rate the boots as our #2 legendary, after Ayalas. Reason for this is simply that it first and foremost has really good stats, and secondly, the runspeed boost is simply bonkers for Arms, as it scales off of our Mastery.
    My Stream

I actually have the ring, the boots & the legs, and I would rate the legs over the boots. For me, the use of heroic leap is now synonymous with applying the AoE CS debuff, and this has been useful for me in EVERY situation. I am so used to using heroic leap now to apply the CS debuff than sometimes I even unintentionally do it as Prot... I think even with the tuning that the other legos received, the ring and the legs, because they directly scale in strength with our gear and mastery, will almost always be my #1 and #2.

Legs are also really good, especially on AoE, but on single target, generally, your CS uptime is already quite high. As I've stated above, the value on the legendarys depend a lot on what relics you have, and if you have any ETW relics, or 4/4 trait in it, the legs will lose quite a bit in value. That said tho, on any form of cleave or AoE, the legs are absolutely amazing.
    My Stream

For my Setup of available Gear, the Ayalas + KBW Trinket ist still the best Option, since it sims highest! No matter which other combo i tried out, its super good! Its also for three reasons better than any other stat stick legos: First it helps us a bit in our lack of AoE, second, it has really good Stats on it and third there is no other good trinket atm, that is "easy" to obtain, especially in high ilvls!

Indeed, as I've stated multiple times, sim your own char to find out what's best for you. For instance, my best combo is Ayalas + Gloves.
    My Stream

does someone know when arms compendium get 7.2 update?

wondering of some BIS legendary changes :S is kiljeaden not anymore 2nd best after ring?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecoura View Post
    does someone know when arms compendium get 7.2 update?

wondering of some BIS legendary changes :S is kiljeaden not anymore 2nd best after ring?
    Sarri linked a leg List in this Thread. Tho you should sim the legendarys for your own Char cause you propably get diffrent results than other People.

Indeed, as I've stated multiple times, sim your own char to find out what's best for you. For instance, my best combo is Ayalas + Gloves.
    Yeah, i am wondering how it is to play with the Gloves...I have 8/10 Lego alsready and didint get the Gloves...But if i would get them, which other Trinkets could be good to hunt for except the almighty DoS...

Some good trinket options are Nexus, Appendages, Arcano, Claw, or a Mastery Stat stick, all of which are quite even in value.
    My Stream

I'd rate the boots as our #2 legendary, after Ayalas. Reason for this is simply that it first and foremost has really good stats, and secondly, the runspeed boost is simply bonkers for Arms, as it scales off of our Mastery.
    Boots killed me pretty often by bc coming of cd on some awkward moment and / or some random speed buff coming in,and suddenly they put me on 400+ % movementspeed. i always unequip them for anomaly, and triliax for that reason.

Edit: about trinkets: for me elisande convergance of fate beats its similar ilvl masterystat stick even with a socket, and for sure it beats a 5 ilvl lower appendages. I really think appendages is a bit overrated, and i have little idea why so few arms try convergence, in combo with draught of souls it makes the cooldowns line up perfectly: Never delay a bc or avatar , and u are guaranteed to have a full draught combo every single time, wihtout any waiting time on cooldowns. Im for sure not the best Arms warrior out there, my eqipped ilvl is 904, but a 875 convergence of fate + heroic draught made me some 98 % logs on single target bosses.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2017-04-02 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    Boots killed me pretty often by bc coming of cd on some awkward moment and / or some random speed buff coming in,and suddenly they put me on 400+ % movementspeed. i always unequip them for anomaly, and triliax for that reason.

Edit: about trinkets: for me elisande convergance of fate beats its similar ilvl masterystat stick even with a socket, and for sure it beats a 5 ilvl lower appendages. I really think appendages is a bit overrated, and i have little idea why so few arms try convergence, in combo with draught of souls it makes the cooldowns line up perfectly: Never delay a bc or avatar , and u are guaranteed to have a full draught combo every single time, wihtout any waiting time on cooldowns. Im for sure not the best Arms warrior out there, my eqipped ilvl is 904, but a 875 convergence of fate + heroic draught made me some 98 % logs on single target bosses.
    I think Convergence is only worth it in raids. In M+ even on a Tyrannical boss your better off with a Mastery Trinket to make your DoS hit harder. I'm not sure how many more BCs you'll get out CoF in shorter fights.

Hey Sarri,

thanx for the very usefull F.A.Q
    I have a question about Custom Lag Tolerance specific for Arms/Fury Warriors. I cant find a really usefull information about it...
    I have about ~30ms all the time, my queue is at 150ms right now.
    /console SpellQueueWindow 150
    The default was 250ms pre 7.2
    What do you play at and there must be a difference between fury and arms for the best setting? but i guess i could set it up for fury and use the setting for arms too? What do you guys think?
    Last edited by ParkSF; 2017-04-06 at 06:53 AM.

The default one that you get without meddling with it works perfectly fine. I haven't touched that setting, so I can't say one way or another what works best, but I've yet to find a reason to complain about standard settings.
    My Stream