Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Female night elf he was shiped with turned traitor and a certain male half night elf switched from the betrayer to ally so why not to try this way?

It's probably Modera tho. Or Ari.

Probably a guy, I suspect the rainbow trail was a hint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Aethas likes experienced women.
    Nope, Aethas likes Rommath.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Nope, Aethas likes Rommath.
    no, rommath hates the kirin tor, and aethas loves to bend over and spread for the kirin tor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    He should be a little older than that. He was a veteran of the First War, after all. He's older than Varian
    Hmmm, more time's passed than I thought - MoP was apparently year 30 after the First War's Year 0 on the time. So mid-40's I guess.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

For some reason(I might be severely sick or damaged in the brain) the first thing I thought when I got the quest and he started talking about going somewhere to get a gift and his money fell off was: Now is not the good time to start doing drugs Khadgar, we got the Legion and all this shit and you go flying to get some of them magic powders. Not cool, dude. As for the girlfriend, I found it very funny when Modera told him she will kiss the pain away when I pulled out his hair. Might be some post-sex undercover intern dirty talk.
    Last edited by LimunFTW; 2017-03-31 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Hmmm, more time's passed than I thought - MoP was apparently year 30 after the First War's Year 0 on the time. So mid-40's I guess.
    And Khadgar was magically aged early on in those years, too. Just at the end of the First War. Khadgar should be nearing the end of his natural lifespan, biologically he may be in his 100s. He MAY be able to extend his life like Aegwynn, but we have no idea how much magic that spell took. Aegwynn was hundreds of times more powerful than Khadgar, and it seemed difficult for her. Khadgar does wield Atiesh now, that may help him and explain why he looks so much younger than his BC model (before he got Atiesh)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im afraid the rainbow PC gets after picking up the coins was a hint. I have no idea why else developers added that effect if not to tell us that Khadgar is Khadgay.
    Id prefer him to stick to Modera ofc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    And Khadgar was magically aged early on in those years, too. Just at the end of the First War. Khadgar should be nearing the end of his natural lifespan, biologically he may be in his 100s. He MAY be able to extend his life like Aegwynn, but we have no idea how much magic that spell took. Aegwynn was hundreds of times more powerful than Khadgar, and it seemed difficult for her. Khadgar does wield Atiesh now, that may help him and explain why he looks so much younger than his BC model (before he got Atiesh)
    "Chronicle Vol. 2" actually retconned his appearance to his current one in its illustrations (as of the time period of "Beyond the Dark Portal") so his appearance in early TBC is more or less a placeholder. That being said, I'm not sure how Khadgar's curse functions in terms of his biological age - it may only effect his appearance with his internal organs being more or less his true age, or he may be using magic to extend his life and/or stave off the worst aspects of the curse.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

It's also likely that hanging around A'dal all those years had some effect on the curse and possibly ended it and may have reversed some or all of it effects so he is physically the age he is supposed to be, had he never been cursed.

Khadgar may be gay. The coins had rainbows flowing from them.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Khadgar may be gay. The coins had rainbows flowing from them.
    yes, because the moment there is a fucking rainbow its automatically gay.

i hate this world.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    Knowing SJW Blizzard, probably Illidan.
    Is.. is that a joke? I mean I know sjw's, but are you seriously trying to claim blizzard having social justice inclining? Not much evidence on the plate when thats regarded.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    are you seriously trying to claim blizzard having social justice inclining? Not much evidence on the plate when thats regarded.
    Uhm, where have you been?

Let me try to get a list together

- Duncan Jones claiming that there are Asian High Elves
    - covering up Sylvanas' belly cause Metzen's kids had a question about women in bikinis
    - a lesbian couple shoehorned into a profession quest in WoW
    - genderswapping Alodi in the movie
    - Zarya in Overwatch looks like an SJW's dream come true, russian dyke with pink hair
    - Tracer being a lesbian, without any relevance to the "story" of Overwatch
    - changing Tracer's pose because it was offensive to someone, because her butt was on display
    - Symmetra is autistic
    - Overwatch in general is solely an attempt to please SJWs with as much "diversity" as possible
    - you have Blizzard employees supporting Anita Sarkeesian, speaking out against Gamergate and Donald Trump
    - robosexuals in Overwatch promote race-mixing

I'm sure there's even more that I'm missing right now.

Just to clarify, I have no problem with homosexuals or things like race-mixing, but what I do have a problem with is virtue-signaling and tokenism and Blizzard has long ago started to pander to these people.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Is.. is that a joke? I mean I know sjw's, but are you seriously trying to claim blizzard having social justice inclining? Not much evidence on the plate when thats regarded.
    We live in a world of extremes.

You can't include any diversity in your cast, or else you're a raging SJW feminazi.

You have to include diversity in your cast, or else you're a raging misogynistic homophobe.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    yes, because the moment there is a fucking rainbow its automatically gay.

i hate this world.
    Right, when I see a rainbow, I automatically think of classic heavy metal:

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    I have no problem with homosexuals or things like race-mixing, but
    "things like race-mixing"

Could you elaborate?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SidFwuff View Post
    "things like race-mixing"

Could you elaborate?
    Read my post?

Dunno, don't care. All I can think of is the fact that he's a pretty shit wizard. I have no time for picking up coins he's lost... There's a reward of 4 Blood of Sargeras? Sign me up, let's find some coins!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    We live in a world of extremes.

You can't include any diversity in your cast, or else you're a raging SJW feminazi.

You have to include diversity in your cast, or else you're a raging misogynistic homophobe.
    I never complained about having any kind of diversity in games period. Diversity exists in many things, not just race and genitals. It also spans things like having differerent color palettes in your zones, having different kinds of characters, like small green goblins and tall blue draenei etc. so that things don't get boring. There was never any problem with diversity in Blizzard games to begin with. Some idiots at Blizzcon complained about a lack of fat characters and homosexual characters and all of a sudden everything has to be about genitals and shit. The virtue-signaling in Overwatch is extremely obvious.