Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ive heard alot of people call it Tanaan jungle 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I think they should rather have more activities that reward Legion war supplies. I don't really know why I should spend any more time there then I need to finish those 4 world quests... That's kinda boooring for a new zone.
    I got a order hall mission for war supplies. 15 and and 50 bonus. So at least it's not just WQs and rares.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I got a order hall mission for war supplies. 15 and and 50 bonus. So at least it's not just WQs and rares.
    Is it any fun?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Is it any fun?
    Well no but would you turn down 65 war supplies for clicking a few buttons? : )

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    Well no but would you turn down 65 war supplies for clicking a few buttons? : )
    It probably costs order hall resources, so it depends.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It probably costs order hall resources, so it depends.
    Costs around 500 iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    *shrugs* I like just venturing about, doing the WQ's and named mobs.. Maybe a little wPvP and then have people whine about RP'ers not being able to PvP after they've lost etc. I like the patch and I just wanna see how it unlocks more.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I found Tanaan jungle alot more interesting than the broken shore. After you spend 5-10 mins doing the 2-3 WQ's you get and kill 1-3 rares there is literally nothing left to do there.

Everything has to take forever or be time gated. They need to maintain subs some how.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I found Tanaan jungle alot more interesting than the broken shore. After you spend 5-10 mins doing the 2-3 WQ's you get and kill 1-3 rares there is literally nothing left to do there.
    Yeah was about to say. I couldn't stand WoD, but right now TJ feels like the greatest zone ever made compared to what we just got. I had one evening off the day it released. I've worked the next two days so I get about an hour or so to play before I hit the bed. Even I'm bored stiff of it already.

Deleted
    Must admit so far, it's just ignore the scenery, kill what needs killed and get out. Hoping as the campaign unfolds more will be added
    Assuming it doesn't have an emmisary daily as well, seen no words about one

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Even the timeless isle and thunder isle in Mop people only spent an hour or two max a day there.
    Not the ones that were sitting there day and night camping Huolon... There were always people camping Huolon, no matter the time of night or day...

Don't know if its been mention, but the rare's are dropping a lot more now, was well worth the hour I spent running around killing them (they seem to have random times that new ones come up)

So it's the biggest turd ever then

- - - Updated - - -

Except buildings are not permanent and you need to rebuild them each week... have fun.
    Because rebuilding them is awfully hard and....stuff. But thanks I will have fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I love the broken shore. Tons to do there.

Here is my daily routien:

1) get all world quests done when I get home from work

2) farm nethershards for about an hour

3) kill rares and look for treasures on the island

Takes total time of about 1-2 hours.

Did people expect to be spending 6-7 hours a day there? Even the timeless isle and thunder isle in Mop people only spent an hour or two max a day there.

More baseless whine for baseless whine sake.
    Lol, you only farm shards for an hour? What a fucking casual.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Yes obviously you are not. the poster did not insult jaylock in anyway. He stated an opinion, which i agree with, that he creates bait posts.
    I'd say the guy you were defending made an even bigger bait statement personally.

Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    I'd say the guy you were defending made an even bigger bait statement personally.
    The guy i replied to was jaylocks alt account... baiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    Tanaan jungle had set goals, and a much easier way of gearing up. This will probably be fine once all the gated content is released, but right now it doesn't seem like there's much point in doing anything because the later parts will make the beginning worthless.

That and there's a couple of places where it's clear they just want to force WPVP, which just means Alliance camping and slaughtering horde.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvarion View Post
    No, its the mentality of them releasing "The biggest patch ever" over the course of 11 weeks. Thats less the "biggest patch ever!!!" and more "A series of small patches!!" People don't want 10 hrs of stuff they want more than 30 minutes.
    the 11 weeks is for 1 questline of the entire patch.

Keep whinging about trivial shit, someone might actually care eventually.

agreed
    even 1st stage of isle of quel danas in the fury of sunwell patch - TBC was 10 times more fun