Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

The three buildings

Okay on the broken shore the three buildings we build it take so damn long to get one up only to last 3 days im hoping blizzard will adjust it it still costs too much at 100 for like 1 %
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    ... What?
    I'm not sure if I understand... anything there. The buildings don't go away after 3 days, and what do you mean "cost too much at 100"? Are you trying to level up the buildings with a lvl 100 character?

Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    ... What?
    I'm not sure if I understand... anything there. The buildings don't go away after 3 days, and what do you mean "cost too much at 100"? Are you trying to level up the buildings with a lvl 100 character?
    After 3 days the Legion destroys the building and it will need to be rebuilt if you want the benefits from it again.

... What?
    Yes, they do. After three days the Legion demolishes them and you have to rebuild them, presumably from scratch. As for the rest of his post I confess I have no idea but it does seem to take way too long for a mere three days of uptime since we're several days into the patch and no buildings have been constructed yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... What?
    They do actually get destroyed after 3 days and need to be built again. He/she means that 100 legionfall supplies doesn't make enough of a dent in the progression of building the building.

10+ Year Old Account
    What?! Really?! That's so stupid! Ok, my bad, I didn't realize we were building our fortifications with paper mache! I guess that explains why they're done so fast.

It takes a long time for build one building. Right now the resources are being divided. But, once one building is up, the remaining two will be built faster. So by the time the first one goes down, one of the other two should be finished. If I get it right, there will almost always be one building up.

The hilarious part is gonna be when you find out that the game will intentionally blow up that building you waited so long to build and expect you to rebuild it over and over and over again XD

Taken from Wowhead:

Through world quests you are able to earn around 100-150 Legionfall War Supplies per day. They also drop from rare elites on the Broken Shore.
    Once unlocked, the buildings stay up for a temporary period of time (3 days). During this time you will automatically get one buff, as well as variable perk as a buff by speaking to Commander Chambers.

The health of the buildings decay when they are under attack from the Legion. Once the building is destroyed, there is a one day cooldown period before players can rebuild it.

You must talk to Commander Chambers every time the buildings are re-constructed to regain the building's bonuses and you'll be able to gain a different random buff from the building every time they are rebuilt.

Grind Rinse Repeat

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Okay on the broken shore the three buildings we build it take so damn long to get one up only to last 3 days im hoping blizzard will adjust it it still costs too much at 100 for like 1 %
    its based on the region so it could never be 100 per 1% or else they could each be gotten in 15 minutes
    also we are never suppose to have all 3 at once
    as weeks open and people get better folower equipment people will have more legionfall resources
    and also once we get a building we will have it for a few days, so it gives us time to work on the next one

why people want the mage tower first? i dont fucking know
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

/enter command Warpten
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Artifact skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    After 3 days the Legion destroys the building and it will need to be rebuilt if you want the benefits from it again.
    lol what? so I can only do the artifact appearance questline for those 3 days and then have to wait another week for the shitty thing to be built? is blizzard braindead?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarsnik View Post
    Artifact skin.
    the issue is, as blizz said when it first comes out very very few people will be able to get it, as its balanced around ToS gear

Deleted
    can someone tell me just what the fuck is wrong with blizzard? why can't they just let us do the content? why do they have to restrict fucking EVERYTHING?

- - - Updated - - -

the issue is, as blizz said when it first comes out very very few people will be able to get it, as its balanced around ToS gear
    if it is balanced around ToS gear, then no one will get it until ToS comes out

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    can someone tell me just what the fuck is wrong with blizzard? why can't they just let us do the content? why do they have to restrict fucking EVERYTHING?

- - - Updated - - -

Because otherwise mouth-breathers do nothing but no-life the new stuff for a week and then piss and moan there's nothing to do, so Blizzard starting having to treat the players like small children.

Only stays up for 3 days.... FML

My server only has the mage tower at 56% at this rate it won't be done till Tuesday..

I was really looking forward to this patch but so far it really hasn't added much everything is further gated... you got a dungeon and a handful of WQ to do per day. Makes me sad
    I am not pro Flight, I am pro a better more engaging game. I just took the pro flight stance cause I knew Blizzard couldn't deliver. Looks like I was right

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

that is the point, a few VERY skilled players will get it, but a huge majority wont, that is what they said, that extremly few people wll be after to get it the first time, and it will take till far after ToS for more to get it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    Only stays up for 3 days.... FML

My server only has the mage tower at 56% at this rate it won't be done till Tuesday..

I was really looking forward to this patch but so far it really hasn't added much everything is further gated... you got a dungeon and a handful of WQ to do per day. Makes me sad
    its not server based its region, everyone is at 56% not just you, and again as weeks pass it will become easier for people to get resources

lol what? so I can only do the artifact appearance questline for those 3 days and then have to wait another week for the shitty thing to be built? is blizzard braindead?
    It's been heavily referred to as a solo challenge, I don't think it's even been called a questline? I could very well be wrong but, oh well.

Also from what i've read it's gonna be tuned for Tomb gear and better so best of luck with your challenge on the first 3 days, might be rough, maybe not.

Wowhead says that once Buildings are complete you can talk to Commander Chambers beside the building table for different buffs, one of them being a bonus to reputation gains from the Mage Tower, so in the long run faster flying from it coming first
    Last edited by Ronissassa; 2017-04-01 at 01:46 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronissassa View Post
    It's been heavily referred to as a solo challenge, I don't think it's even been called a questline? I could very well be wrong but, oh well.

Also from what i've read it's gonna be tuned for Tomb gear and better so best of luck with your challenge on the first 3 days, might be rough, maybe not.

Wowhead says that once Mage Tower is complete you can talk to Commander Chambers beside the building table for different buffs, one of them being a bonus to reputation gains, so in the long run faster flying
    actually doesent effect flying at all speaking that you need to finish a 11 week campaign to unlock flying
    and people will be revered far before those 11 weks are up, i am at 1/4 to revered, with 3 550 rep missions on their way

actually doesent effect flying at all speaking that you need to finish a 11 week campaign to unlock flying
    and people will be revered far before those 11 weks are up, i am at 1/4 to revered, with 3 550 rep missions on their way
    They've only been saying the class mount is locked behind the eleven week campaign? Flying is just from the achieve Pathfinder one & two, and two only requires revered, assaults in each zone (starting this coming week), explore broken shore, and part one