Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Absolutly love everything about the new animations/sound files. Crows really rock now with the new sound file.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Anyone that thought air punches were a better animation for KC are the kind of people that would complain about anything.
    Quoted for truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wish they could change Kill Command to like Wounding shot. It would do exactly the same thing but wouldnt screw up the weapon animation

I like the new Kill Command, but I wouldn't mind it being toned down/made 25-50% smaller/given lesser priority for raid members. Previous punchign animation was terrible, at least a shout is relevant to "commanding" your pet to kill > >

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    No, please refrain from changing it back, the new MM stuff is godly.

new Killcommand spellanimation is cool too, character animation however is as bad as before.
    Don't get me wrong, I love most of the new MM animations, the only one I hate is the Multishot "spray". I'd much rather have the old animation that actually shows which mobs you're hitting. The new one is more like Barrage, you have no idea which mobs get hit.

The problem with the player animation is that it sheaths the bow onto your back and is visually jarring to have a huge bow popping in and out all the time during a fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanis-Hellscream View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I love most of the new MM animations, the only one I hate is the Multishot "spray". I'd much rather have the old animation that actually shows which mobs you're hitting. The new one is more like Barrage, you have no idea which mobs get hit.
    This is an issue I can get behind, but at the same time, it looks so much better than old Multishot.
    If they'd increase the spread radius of Multishot, it would fit pretty well though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    It looks terrible, why am I leaning back and yelling at the sky for a Kill Command?

What happened to my weapon?

What was wrong with the old animation?

At least we're red again for BW....I mean the orange effect was kinda growing on me, but it's always been and always will be Big Red Kitty!
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!

I like the animation, i dont like that now i cant see which mob i'm hitting with MS because its just a spread.
    The old one had an arrow for each mob. so much nicer

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    MM also has problems.

Arcane Shot and Multishot are not syncronized with the actual attack. Often, the shot projectiles appear long after you pressed the button. It's pretty weird and distracting, since you do not see the projectiles right away and get the impression you are lagging.

Windburst is also problematic. The casting/aiming animation won't play out if you start combat with it.
    Sure you don't have lag? Because I haven't had one of those issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    It could be custom lag tolerance (missmatch), the patch turned it on for everyone afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Sure you don't have lag? Because I haven't had one of those issues.
    The Windburst animation was fixed already.

Arcane Shot and Multishot are still not sync'ed with the actual attack. I do have some lag. My region has around 160ms latency, and sometimes it gets worse, but lag is different from that. When lagging, I press the button and it takes some time for the game to do the action. But in the case of Arcane and Multi Shot, the game does act, but the actual projectile effect only appears a few moments later, with a small delay (the projectile appears when the target is hit, and only then flies towards the target).

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    It could be custom lag tolerance (missmatch), the patch turned it on for everyone afaik.
    I tried it with several values (0, 200, 400), still didn't fix the issue.

If other people are not getting that issue, then it's even weirder.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    The Windburst animation was fixed already.

Arcane Shot and Multishot are still not sync'ed with the actual attack. I do have some lag. My region has around 160ms latency, and sometimes it gets worse, but lag is different from that. When lagging, I press the button and it takes some time for the game to do the action. But in the case of Arcane and Multi Shot, the game does act, but the actual projectile effect only appears a few moments later, with a small delay (the projectile appears when the target is hit, and only then flies towards the target).
    Jumped in game to test it, 100% not getting this issue that you're getting. The arrow from arcane shot, hits the target visually at the exact time it damages it. Perfectly in sync. Same with multi-shot.