Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    im saving up everything I can for DMF + 30% rep bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by bargh View Post
    Good idea.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    So what your saying is you better get ur Tmog fast or ur never be able too again because it will take months to build it again once people only stick to one building. This system is the worst joke blizzard has come up to date.
    No, I'm saying things will even out. Also Blizz has been pretty specific that the artifact trials are no joke, so while I'm sure people will be figuring out how to cheese them soon enough I think a lot of folks will be working at it for a while.

Also remember that people are trying to force up the mage tower as soon as possible to make the rep grind faster so they can get flight maybe even next week. Once flight is unlocked suddenly you'll be saving about 1/3 of your play time that's eaten up in transit.

Deleted
    Hat is 10%, carousel 10%. Whats the 3rd buff?

Hat and carousel don't stack, so more like what are the other two buffs

It's more the illusion of contribution.

You know they have a target frequency for these buildings to be up, and they will adjust the requirement in order for it to be met. They've already shown this by already making a change. Having people turn things in just makes them feel like they're making a difference when in fact the goalposts will just be moved to meet whatever time frame Blizzard had in mind anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Hat and carousel don't stack, so more like what are the other two buffs
    I think having the mage tower up gives you 30% buff to all rep gained. I could be wrong though.

So DMF carousel, and 30% rep buff from mage tower = 40% extra rep gain while the tower is built during the DMF

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Mage tower is only popular right now because people want to try out the artifact weapon challenge quests. Once people have their weapon - or at least experience how difficult the scenario will be - things will even out quite a bit more.

Also remember that there's a 24 hour CD on being able to rebuild, which when combined with the time that it's up means that there's rather a dead zone where people will feel like they want to try and push up one of the other two buildings.
    Mage Tower can give Legionfall Rep bonus, that's part of why people are focusing on it as well.

I intend to do the same thing. So definitely holding onto my supplies until I can get both bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    so any downside to this at all? turning in 100 atm gives me 404k AP(ithink) if i just save them up(caps at 10k) and turn in multitudes once i reach AK 50 i should get hundreds of 1 billion+ AP tokens? is noone getting this and i shouldve kept it to myself, abuse it, and watch blizzard burn for another easy detectable oversight(yes ive msged warcraftdevs on twitter about it) or am i missing something
    yes you can save up 10k, go ahead, but you also give up rep
    blizz knows this, they know this with emisarry caches, so your not exposing some huge bug blizz didnt see
    but by the time you reach 50 is months and months away, and meanwhile you iwll be missing out on lots of rep, legendaries, etc, so thats your choice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vonixe View Post
    pretty sure you can only donate 300 per day
    I just gave away 600 of the supplies at once

Deleted
    Ok, tower is up, how to get that 30% rep buff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eucaliptus View Post
    Ok, tower is up, how to get that 30% rep buff?
    you dont right now, you get one of 3 buffs each building, this time the mage tower gave you bonus ap
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    you dont right now, you get one of 3 buffs each building, this time the mage tower gave you bonus ap
    Good news for M+ farmers

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Raven View Post
    I intend to do the same thing. So definitely holding onto my supplies until I can get both bonuses.
    By the time that happens, everyone else will already be Exalted, since in this weeks DMF it did not happen.