Poll: Should Blizzard add 3 man scenarios back?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Should Blizzard add scenarios back?

Before anyone jumps the ship and says "They are still in the game"

What i mean with this is, Scenarios just like in Mists of Pandaria. A 3 man instances, where you learn a bit of lore, that is quite fast to complete and is actually quite fun and rewarding.

MoP did this excellent, Especially now Blizzard team is bigger, should they add this kinda feature back?

I am sure i am not the only one who enjoyed these back in Mists of Pandaria.

What do you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they were a bit of fun but you have to ask yourself this, why did Blizz not keep up with the idea.. More than likely they were not as popular as they would of liked, and the reason for removing them will be something that we will more than likely never know..

Deleted
    No I really disliked them

Yes, but they are already back in WoD/Legion....but most if not all of them are solo only for quests and such.
    The way Scenarios were in MoP, I want those back. But next time make them more rewarding.

The devs have zero interest in bringing MoP style scenarios back, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't really like them, they were just like sub-par dungeons that were even more of a brainless zerg. I'd much prefer the invested that development time on giving us more proper 5-mans.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Still working on that don't lose any HP to the vehicle in Ruins of Theramore achievement, what the heck is with that anyways?

Scenarios were fun but that achievement is not, because I can't complete it for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, but change them. If they stay as they were, change them like this:

- Scaleable difficulty similar to Mythic+
    - Scaleable in Player number for 1-5 (since tanks/healers aren't required)

However, I would much prefer if they would do some wild things with Scenarios. Stuff like Troves of the Thunderking, but for groups. Heck, make it a big dungeon where you are on a time limit and you can only explore parts of it. Just go wild with it and try out new things!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarnova View Post
    Still working on that don't lose any HP to the vehicle in Ruins of Theramore achievement, what the heck is with that anyways?

Scenarios were fun but that achievement is not, because I can't complete it for some reason.
    Got all scenario achievements, they were quite easy tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yes, but change them. If they stay as they were, change them like this:

- Scaleable difficulty similar to Mythic+
    - Scaleable in Player number for 1-5 (since tanks/healers aren't required)
    Yea, thats a dungeon.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

No, god no.

I felt 3men scenarios were the worst group game play ever invented.

Only if they add more lore to them and not just go in kill a few mobs and leave without any context why you just did what you did!

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I didn't really like them, they were just like sub-par dungeons that were even more of a brainless zerg. I'd much prefer the invested that development time on giving us more proper 5-mans.
    Completely agree with this.

They were extreme faceroll zerg-fests. Please, never again.

Rather bring back challenging group-quests that require strategizing, communication and teamwork. ! Otherwise... just stick with dungeons.
    Last edited by Kynario; 2017-04-01 at 05:41 PM.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I am sure i am not the only one who enjoyed these back in Mists of Pandaria.
    You might be. Participation levels for scenarios was atrocious according to Blizz. No point in wasting resources for a system no one uses. At least they still utilize them for story purposes. But as something to queue up for like mini dungeons? Not thanks. Give me Dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    No, god no.

I felt 3men scenarios were the worst group game play ever invented.
    Why was that

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Completely agree with this.

They were extreme faceroll zerg-fests. Please, never again.

Rather bring back challenging group-quests that require strategizing, communication and teamwork. !
    Even those really didn't require anything but zerging outside of the mount realted Warlock and Paladin ones, and the one in EPL to kill that one guy with the hounds.

Scenarios were awful.

Scripted crap you could have finished in 2 minutes but you had to wait for Lorewalker Cho's RP walk and 3 minute narration before you ganked every mob.

i wouldn't mind more coop scenarios as part of the questing experience. the broken isle scenario would have been more fun with friends.

the only way i'd want scenarios to make a return to queueing, though, is for plot scenarios you've already completed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Why was that
    Scenarios did nothing to encourage playing together as a group. The only thing that made everyone sticking a bit together was short length and heavily scripted events. They either provided no challenge at all or were frustrating because of other players (and I'm sure others were annoyed by me too, that wasn't meant as a oneway comment).

I didn't enjoy them, so from my perspective, no. If enough other people really wanted them tho, Blizz should go for it.