Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hilarious read. Did wish the achievements for LFR for would be implemented - gives you a reason besides runes to run that shit

Deleted
    Even in 1st of april patchnotes nearly nothing for fire mages... Is it part of a joke that I didn't understand?

"Skillidan" "Chillidan" or "Ìllïdåñ" . . . *rolls on the floor

10+ Year Old Account
    Abomination's Might now has a 50% reduced chance to activate. It has been renamed to Abomination's Maybe.

literally screamed at this !
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Deleted
    As part of an effort to present a more fun and lighthearted image to younger audiences, Mistweavers have replaced Essence Font with Comic Sans.
    After using Thunder Focus Tea, Comic Sans will be replaced with Papyrus instead.

Love the Undertale reference xD

It hurts when you really want many of the things listed in the April Fool's notes to be introduced to the game like a Whole Lot Of Pepes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Blizz give me my murder of pepes now!!!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Le fahnny irony post.

I would if they stopped doing this on a predicable day and did it randomly.
    oo Satania.. Probably just upset the dog stole your melon bread aren't you?

thing is,

I remember a time when blizzard did a april fools and we were like oh shit.... then it was like oh hold on its april fools and we all felt like idiots for falling for it for a moment.

Now it's just well shit really, don't get me wrong I came here knowing I'd see a gag, but new people who aren't expecting it, read those notes and will clearly see it's a piss take. Like I say now to me its just expected and over done.

Why not do something to surprise everyone, secretly change all the mounts for the day to appear as pink unicorn or have everyone by default have a murloc outfit on we can't remove. Just something other than over the top, obvious blue post

Deleted
    What is with these patchnotes? Did they have a huge drinking party and then wrote this up and published it? WTF so much garbage nonsense isn't even possible otherwise. Only good thing is the buff of class fantasy some classes got. But we'll see how it plays out IF they actually don't return to sanity soon...

Corrected an issue that would cause the Grand Challenger's Bounty cache to occasionally give you an item for a slot where you weren't already wearing a Legendary.
    I've gotten 3 belts in the past six weeks.
    We've added a chance for Legendaries to drop when performing the following activities:
    Fishing
    Taking flight paths
    Dancing on a mailbox while AFK
    Asking Dadgar about the future
    Nomi
    After recently getting a best in slot Legendary out of a Blingtron present, I'm surprised these other ways weren't actually real.
    We've accidentally scrambled the names of various abilities using the words "Divine," "Protection," "Hammer," "Holy," or "Blessing."
    You forgot the many variations on Justice and Vengeance.

I love this time of year, especially on MMOC. I always await the s**tposting among the crowd that doesn't own a calendar and it only took 2 posts to get to someone whining about the fake notes. A++, 5 stars, would read again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    You know what's funnier than april fools patch notes? The idiots who don't read the date and froth at the mouth while complaining.
    They are complaining simply because they enjoy doing so, saying someone is bad to raise themselves up a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorTjc View Post
    You know what's funnier than april fools patch notes? the fact that Blizzard still has tons of bugs from their most recent patch and are not fixing them.
    Again someone else whining that their preferences are not the receiving all of blizzard's attention.
    Plus we don't know how many staff, or even which staff are involved in these or when they were written.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    i wish blizzard could make their own vr googles.

Deleted
    The true april's first of blizzard is the broken patch tbh. Didn't need patch notes, the bugs were a joke on itself :P

Loved the Papa Roach reference

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Oh god...
    Last Resort will no longer incorrectly cut the Demon Hunter's life into pieces. -- Probably my favorite joke.
    Very much agreed

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    And if they did do it randomly, even more people would cry about them doing it...
    Upsetting stupid people sounds fine. You know a good april fools? Announcing a wc3 remaster. Believeable because they announced sc1 remaster, but not too believeable because of how soon it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    I love these patch notes every year
    You'd probably like iy more if they did something else
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    oo Satania.. Probably just upset the dog stole your melon bread aren't you?
    Nobody is upset, but i will shit up every thread for my diobalical plan.

Another chance to figure out the mysteries of the Diablo 2 gem. Let's not waste it.

I really want that b.net client though.

still better patch notes than 7.2 LUL