Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Noone is EQUATING, but there are irrefutable proofs that there is a co-relation:
    450 of 452 suicide attacks in 2015 were by Muslim extremists, study shows
    http://www.timesofisrael.com/450-of-...s-study-shows/
    That's wholly irrelevant to what I wrote. I'm talking about the people who are critical of these measures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Or it just means you don't pussy-foot. Your comparison suggests that no one can be tough because by being tough they are actually deficient sexually. That is just feminist hatred towards men who refuse to wear skinny jeans, drink fat free lattes, and wear man-buns.
    Or it's a flippant response to a post that doesn't deserve a serious response.

But good job over-analyzing it. Skinny jeans are uncomfortable as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I'm fine with banning covering the face in public places be it kkk hoods,hijab, ski masks or whatever, but beards and home schooling? I guess home schooling is a good way to program a "freak"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Good call.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Dittoooo View Post
    Despite what you seem to think, the US is not the center of the world.

https://clexit.net/
    http://clexit.net/wp-content/uploads...it-members.pdf

Your argument has no knees to stand on. I've seen Tea Party capitalist pundits make more sense than you're making right now.
    I'm not even from the US... Its really not a political issue in any euro country, and not many outside it.
    But keep up the ad hominem. But I have no make clear that I will not understand American insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Hope China wins then. Chinese people way more peacefull then islam.

[Infracted]
    Why was that infracted?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    But good job over-analyzing it. Skinny jeans are uncomfortable as fuck.
    It can look good but I wonder if some of those wearing skinny jeans have seen a picture or something of their chicken legs from a distance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    I'm fine with banning covering the face in public places be it kkk hoods,hijab, ski masks or whatever, but beards and home schooling? I guess home schooling is a good way to program a "freak"?
    Home schooling can be viable or even good by itself, but is prone to be dangerous to the humanity if done in families of people likely to become terrorists.

I can get the veils, but beards? Just because they can't grow proper ones, losers :P.

They're just jelly they can't grow a full beard

Home schooling can be viable or even good by itself, but is prone to be dangerous to the humanity if done in families of people likely to become terrorists.
    I was never a fan of home schooling. It's too often used for social isolation and/or indoctrinate kids into a very narrow view. As a society we do not profit from homeschooling in the overwhelming amount of cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    They're just jelly they can't grow a full beard
    Neither can I.
    I should move to China.

#Waronthebeards

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Banning long beards isn't something that I like... I tend to find men with beards rather attractive (or at least marginally so), so I deem it an oppression of male fashion.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I can get the veils, but beards? Just because they can't grow proper ones, losers :P.
    So hard to imagine that, the police telling me that I have to shave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    Banning long beards isn't something that I like... I tend to find men with beards rather attractive (or at least marginally so), so I deem it an oppression of male fashion.
    *Is left out cause he shaves* QQ

China leading backwards in being regressive.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I dislike China's politics on many topics, but hey - fighting terorism? That is a BIG!
    Anyone who disagrees with fighting terorism is dull.
    So they're fighting terrorism by making people shave their beards and playing fashion police?

I missed the part where "target and inconvenience people because of their cultural practices" was equatable with "fighting terrorism."
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    Why was that infracted?
    If you even insinuate that there's a more peaceful religion than Islam, the mods here will put a jihad on you and stone you to death. Every infraction is one more rock hurled at your head, like you were caught teaching women to read, or for not throwing acid in your wife's face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    You're saying it's not real while giving an example of psychology. K.

Maybe if the only psychology you know about is Freud.
    I've dealt with psychologists. They just blabber about random shit. I needed help for my vomit inducing anxiety according to them. Things just got worse and worse. Did therapy help? No. I had no idea what anxiety even was but they said my problem was from that. Some time later after going through a thorough exam at hospital it turns out my vomiting was related to gastritis, got some omeprazole prescribed and it went away. Anxiety my ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    If you even insinuate that there's a more peaceful religion than Islam, the mods here will put a jihad on you and stone you to death. Every infraction is one more rock hurled at your head, like you were caught teaching women to read, or for not throwing acid in your wife's face.
    I wasn't aware "Chinese" was a religion.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

yeah not seeing how this does anything but just piss people off. I mean raising surveillance sure that makes sense but the rest is just draconian bullshit, which isn't surprising given this is china we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I wasn't aware "Chinese" was a religion.
    I see you've never been to China then.