Deleted

flying for everyone in 8.0?

Considering that for most activities flying isn't mandatory in Legion I decided against farming the 2 achievements to unlock flying.

One question remains, though: will flying be unlocked for everyone in 8.0, regardless of whether they have completed the achievements or not?

Wouldn't want to level new characters on the ground on the Broken Isles when the new expansion hits.

what happened when Legion launched? Was flying in Draenor unlocked for everyone?

any input is greatly appreciated!

I never unlocked flying in draenor. Still not able to fly there. I will assume it will be the same for Legion when next expansion hits

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    Considering that for most activities flying isn't mandatory in Legion I decided against farming the 2 achievements to unlock flying.

One question remains, though: will flying be unlocked for everyone in 8.0, regardless of whether they have completed the achievements or not?

Wouldn't want to level new characters on the ground on the Broken Isles when the new expansion hits.

what happened when Legion launched? Was flying in Draenor unlocked for everyone?

any input is greatly appreciated!
    Flying is not instantly unlocked in WoD, so I doubt it will be in Legion either once the next expansion comes along. This is one of the many flaws with the Pathfinder system.

A cynical person might also point out that this, in part, encourages people to pay for boosts to skip the tedium of grounded, out of date content.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2017-04-01 at 11:06 PM.