Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Wouldn't mind having the channel feature from the old battle.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathaios View Post
    Oh look more stupid whines that arent new because everybody does this every year :^)
    Didn't you see his avatar? You gotta be patient with him, he has the autisms.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-02 at 01:42 AM.

yay, haha.. fun fun.. now back to work goddamnit, my Divine Storm is still fucked up!

Teachings of the Monastery has received some new curriculum, and will now be focusing on Common Core.
    I'm dropping out.

Posting auctions of tradeskill materials in stack sizes of 1 now has a chance to delete a Legendary item. If you have no Legendary items, it will delete your character instead.

Really wish this was real.

If they only put in half as much effort in doing proper PTR testing as they do writing these alpha notes.

Quote Originally Posted by david0925 View Post
    If they only put in half as much effort in doing proper PTR testing as they do writing these alpha notes.
    Well considering devs don't write these and it's the community team who do that well........

On topic really funny to watch people crying over some April Fools patch notes and bash the dev team for something they didn't write. This would have been done by the community team which literally has no relation to the game design process.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    I have no idea how this got posted, but it clearly demonstrates an air of incompetence and a disconnect from the community. Just the fact that we are talking about patch 7.8, which has to be over a year away at this point. Why are they even working on content that far in advance?

THE PATCH YOU JUST RELEASED BARELY WORKS. IDK MAYBE FIX IT?

I used to be the biggest fan of Blizzard on the planet, but after seeing this I am very skeptical about the future of this game and the company as a whole.

I hope they can get your heads on straight sooner rather than later.
    btw you should add /s to the end of a post if your sarcastic, i thought you were legit for a good 5 seconds and was about to comment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    yay, haha.. fun fun.. now back to work goddamnit, my Divine Storm is still fucked up!
    i mean its totally a dev that writes all this right? not just a community manager>?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i mean its totally a dev that writes all this right? not just a community manager>?
    I don't care, I'm not in the mood of "fun" when the game is utterly broken..

I know what today is. I know this.

But I would be excited as fuck for the Glyph: Murder of Pepes.

...so what am I going to use my vive for in b.net exactly?

7+ Year Old Account
    well you dont have the choice, you dont find the game fun, you think its utterly broken, dont play it, and let the rest of us enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Some of it is meh, but some of it was pretty funny. I feel like the LFR (while hilarious to me) was pretty passive aggressive at the casual LFR playerbase as a whole. Some of the ideas they come up with I do wish were in game, such as the Pepe glyph, even though it would never happen. Would be right up there with the Woodchucker enchant (Cata I believe) where you launched animals from your bow/gun/crossbow.
    Paladin wasn't as funny as usual, but some were alright. Loved the mage part and the hearing about Orb every day, as well as Demon Hunters getting more Warlock spells.
    All in all, not as good as previous years, but still not bad overall.

I think this is funny
    I Loled

Funny Ha Ha!!!

This was funny the first time Blizz did it, now yeah nar not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    The DK Order Hall relocate to Silithus gave me a good chuckle

So basically you decided to attack a dev team for something a community team posted? Uhm OK then. Does that not seem a bit silly?

Deleted
    i actually spent about 10 mins trying to figure out how to change my blizzard app to an old battle net.... forgot what day it is dammit

Deleted
    Abomination's Might now has a 50% reduced chance to activate. It has been renamed to Abomination's Maybe.
    No they didn't... :P