Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    I love how every blizzard solution is giving customers more...of nothing. We made shitty systems, powered by shitty gameplay, and reward people with shitty new currencies.
    People aren't playing? Increase shitty currency drops for everyone. That'll fix it.
    I do miss playing wow. Whatever this game is at this point, it's just too insulting from a consumer standpoint to continue.
    This news just in, player who no longer enjoys game weighs in on the "consumer standpoint" of a title of which has had the same structure of paying and same price of paying for longer than a decade and yet produces and releases more content since when it first began. They consider it too insulting to continue, he continues: "How can they continue ripping people off by providing them more and more content - content that I have already decided I don't want to do and therefore nobody wants to do. Frankly it's a steaming pile of shit and the only thing that's worse is me talking about it".

No humour intended, I literally just watched that bulletin on nobodycares.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    This news just in, player who no longer enjoys game weighs in on the "consumer standpoint" of a title of which has had the same structure of paying and same price of paying for longer than a decade and yet produces and releases more content since when it first began. They consider it too insulting to continue, he continues: "How can they continue ripping people off by providing them more and more content - content that I have already decided I don't want to do and therefore nobody wants to do. Frankly it's a steaming pile of shit and the only thing that's worse is me talking about it".

No humour intended, I literally just watched that bulletin on nobodycares.tv
    That would be valid if we weren't talking about blizzard. I enjoyed wow when the devs weren't cutting every corner possible, implementing reusable game play for the sake of reusability, throwing some particle effects on it and calling it content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    PVP is in a terrible place right now. Not much else needed to say at this point. I understand why que times blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Blizzard cannot do anything about queues if players are not actually signing up for BGs instead of doing all the new stuff that just released.
    If you thinking that queues are long because "not enuff people is intrested in pvp" then you are wrong here.

Cas actually queue times are bugged for ppl with high prestige levels.

On my 110lvl alt that i almost never used for PVP and have no PVP talents queues 2-3min max after patch release,and 40x40 bgs popping alot so there is more than enuff players, and on char where i have all pvp talents unlocked queue times are 7-10mins.

Also most servers have Medium-Low population now, and now High/Full like they was before, its spring and alot people have exams in schools/colleges in next 1-2months.

Deleted
    That would be valid if we weren't talking about blizzard. I enjoyed wow when the devs weren't cutting every corner possible, implementing reusable game play for the sake of reusability, throwing some particle effects on it and calling it content.
    Yeah, all that not-at-all-reused content that we played to death in every other expansion and vanilla so far. You dislike the game, now, that's fine.

But like the ex that just won't quit, move on already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckx View Post
    If you thinking that queues are long because "not enuff people is intrested in pvp" then you are wrong here.

Cas actually queue times are bugged for ppl with high prestige levels.

On my 110lvl alt that i almost never used for PVP and have no PVP talents queues 2-3min max after patch release,and 40x40 bgs popping alot so there is more than enuff players, and on char where i have all pvp talents unlocked queue times are 7-10mins.

Also most servers have Medium-Low population now, and now High/Full like they was before, its spring and alot people have exams in schools/colleges in next 1-2months.
    What you're describing is not a bug. It's "matchmaking", if you'd call it that.

Also, with people focusing on school, they're not signing up for battlegrounds. Which is exactly what I wrote, so no need to call me wrong in that regard.

Yeah, all that not-at-all-reused content that we played to death in every other expansion and vanilla so far. You dislike the game, now, that's fine.

But like the ex that just won't quit, move on already.
    Right? Just move onto the next solid mmo like I've been doing since ultima... oh wait, blizzard made a bunch of money watering down the genre and everyone followed suite so it's back to eq1 until the next good mmo comes out.
    The genre went to shit and it's my fault because I bitched about bad video games on a video game forum (sad face).

Ill admit, pvp is pretty damn bad right now. I wont even step foot in arena. The templates/no gear outside RNG drops isn't fun....but I still enjoy it. Ive always liked BGs, have since vanilla. But I cant fight with it being awful and mess, but I still do find enjoyment in it.

Alliance Stormrage-US. I have 1-2 min queues.

I don't do a lot of PvP, but the queue times have been pretty good for me so long as I just queue for whichever faction has the enlistment bonus up.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    PVP is dead now that there is no gear - the carrot was strong.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Because PvP in legion is terrible, and no one wants to waste their time on that garbage.

Deleted
    Right? Just move onto the next solid mmo like I've been doing since ultima... oh wait, blizzard made a bunch of money watering down the genre and everyone followed suite so it's back to eq1 until the next good mmo comes out.
    The genre went to shit and it's my fault because I bitched about bad video games on a video game forum (sad face).
    The genre is dying because of the costs associated with developing, launching and running a service that type of game. Huge risk, little reward, particularly when there is a mammoth in the industry who has such influence that it attracts players that don't even like the game to it.

Know what I mean?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Ill admit, pvp is pretty damn bad right now. I wont even step foot in arena. The templates/no gear outside RNG drops isn't fun....but I still enjoy it. Ive always liked BGs, have since vanilla. But I cant fight with it being awful and mess, but I still do find enjoyment in it.
    PVP is probably more balanced than it has ever been, ever. But now the carrot has been removed people are recognising that *shock* WoW isn't a great PVP game. It's actually pretty dull and if you wanted a competitive PVP experience there are many better games out there that you can play for free.

#BringBackVanillaAV

well because BGs is the last thing you want to do in the game right now... and on top of that wow population and time spent playing the game is in decline.

The genre is dying because of the costs associated with developing, launching and running a service that type of game. Huge risk, little reward, particularly when there is a mammoth in the industry who has such influence that it attracts players that don't even like the game to it.

Know what I mean?

- - - Updated - - -

PVP is probably more balanced than it has ever been, ever
    . But now the carrot has been removed people are recognising that *shock* WoW isn't a great PVP game. It's actually pretty dull and if you wanted a competitive PVP experience there are many better games out there that you can play for free.

#BringBackVanillaAV
    Ya, my bad, those responses to you were a waste of time. Continue the fanboying without me.

There are still people that enjoy it, those that don't need gear. Honestly in the past, you could grind out most of the honor gear in a week making that moot besides gearing an alt. But its still not great atm, loads of problems that need to be fixed. Anyways, just que'd alliance US, was a 12 minute que. It was pretty fast most of this xpac, been slow since 7.2.

What someone said above makes sense, im high rank prestige and I notice that most people in my BGs since 7.2 are mid to high rank as well. No more "no rank" people. Could it be match making based off prestige again like at launch (they turned that off cause that was awful)?

Deleted
    Ya, my bad, those responses to you were a waste of time. Continue the fanboying without me.
    Fanboying? Perhaps your struggle to move on can be explained in relation to your reading comprehension.

Let me spell it out for you: WoW PVP is shit.

I get 1 minute BG queues. Disable AV and IOC.

7+ Year Old Account
    My Horde queues on my server are always minimum 10 minutes. That's unbearable enough for me, lol.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    They seem to have added extra bracketing in the last patch. If you havent prestiged you are queued with and against people that still havent prestiged. My EU horde demon huntard has 4min queues.

Deleted
    Nooblinka took all the fun out of instanced pvp with his shit templates. I'm not surprised people have lost interest.