Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    That's pretty much their global marketing strategies...
    What you mean they have that "inner city white trash" 4 DA PLAYAS BRUV INNIT, SOUND M8 cringe elsewhere?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/ajjj/0401/index.html

Fire Emblem: Battle of Revolution announced for Switch and 3DS. Launching 4/20.

April Fools! And remember, it's April Fools in Japan right now.
    maybe we get an april fools about a new smash character NOT being from fire emblem.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    What you mean they have that "inner city white trash" 4 DA PLAYAS BRUV INNIT, SOUND M8 cringe elsewhere?
    chavs exist in every country, they just use different slang and are called different things
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/847847912356827136

Capcom representative Daro Wakenai says that the “next MH will welcome in new fans from around the world with its rich visual presentation.”

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/847847912356827136

Capcom representative Daro Wakenai says that the “next MH will welcome in new fans from around the world with its rich visual presentation.”
    That picture kinda reminds me of a Tyranid model. And I don't mean it looks like a Tyranid, I mean it looks like a picture of a real Tyranid model. Maybe Monster Hunter is going multiplatform? It would look insane on PS4 Pro.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    That picture kinda reminds me of a Tyranid model. And I don't mean it looks like a Tyranid, I mean it looks like a picture of a real Tyranid model. Maybe Monster Hunter is going multiplatform? It would look insane on PS4 Pro.
    CGI cutscene, likely.

We'll see if this has anything to do with Switch or not. Then again, these kinds of comments from developers are completely and totally pointless. "Developer says their game will be great so you should buy it!" type stories are the laziest, most pointless shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    CGI cutscene, likely.

We'll see if this has anything to do with Switch or not. Then again, these kinds of comments from developers are completely and totally pointless. "Developer says their game will be great so you should buy it!" type stories are the laziest, most pointless shit.
    Yeah, probably. And seeing it in motion is what really matters. But when I hear "rich visual presentation" I think about anything other than "Nintendo console". I can't imagine it being on the Scorpio, considering the Xbox's record in Japan, so that leaves one console.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

CGI cutscene, likely.

Actually they have already said "play monster hunter double cross first on the nintendo 3ds" along with a shareholder call saying something monster hunter comes out this summer for something other than 3DS. If its not another bad iOS port of a PSP monhun i dont see what else it could be.

*wrote switch instead of 3ds earlier, just fyi.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2017-03-31 at 10:30 PM.

Rumour for awhile has been a version for PS4 and handheld version on switch
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Capcom isn't stupid, just like when they abandoned the sinking ship of sony handhelds they aren't going to constrain MH to be exclusive to a system that at absolute best will only match 3DS lifetime sales.

PS4 and PC versions of MH can literally print them money.

If Capcom releases a MH for PS4 ill throw money at the screen for it.

I'm not even a big MH fan and ill still buy it day 1.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    If Capcom releases a MH for PS4 ill throw money at the screen for it.

I'm not even a big MH fan and ill still buy it day 1.
    Hey at least we have God Eater and Tokiden for now. Beats the complete lack of good hunting games on xbone.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Hey at least we have God Eater and Tokiden for now. Beats the complete lack of good hunting games on xbone.
    Right, Watching Tokiden 2 right now and it looks good.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Right, Watching Tokiden 2 right now and it looks good.
    Played the first on PS4 and it's pretty fun. Solid little MH clone.

Ya I played a little bit of the first one and enjoyed it. May pick up Tokiden 2 at some point

From what i hear the new one is a substantial improvement that in some parts of japan has apparently proved to actually replace monhun right now, and just as double cross has released there too. Thats not something i ever thought i'd see.

I mean, isnt monster hunter a niche franchise? im not sure whether moving it to ps4 will make a huge difference or not although its supposedly going to majorly revamp alot of stuff to try to better appeal to the west so maybe fans of monster hunter wont even care for it in the first place

Also @zito helped me indirectly too, since my girlfriend wanted us to track a Switch down for her dad's birthday.

So hurray. Walmart had 4 Switches in stock yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    I mean, isnt monster hunter a niche franchise? im not sure whether moving it to ps4 will make a huge difference or not although its supposedly going to majorly revamp alot of stuff to try to better appeal to the west so maybe fans of monster hunter wont even care for it in the first place
    It used to be niche, but since MH4? It's a damn multi million seller on a dying platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Also @zito helped me indirectly too, since my girlfriend wanted us to track a Switch down for her dad's birthday.

So hurray. Walmart had 4 Switches in stock yesterday.
    your avatar is now mine

it must become a picture of your girlfriends dad
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    your avatar is now mine

it must become a picture of your girlfriends dad
    No nudes, please.

well done zito