Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    That green is all kinds of terrible, but it's nice to see SwordGuy back up there again. I missed him. Was it really this green back then or did my mind blot out the terror?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    That green is all kinds of terrible, but it's nice to see SwordGuy back up there again. I missed him. Was it really this green back then or did my mind blot out the terror?
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yes, yes it was.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Yes, yes it was.
    It's good to know I'm good at forgetting pain and green.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    It's good to know I'm good at forgetting pain and green.
    Actually no. You joined in 2011, the theme changed in 2010 in November, so you most likely missed it.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Actually no. You joined in 2011, the theme changed in 2010 in November, so you most likely missed it.
    I came here for years before I joined. If I recall right, the only reason I joined was for one of those 'reply to this thread for a chance at a store mount/pet' contests. The meat of the site- the blue posts and main page updates, don't require you to have a log in to view.

Checking back at my history, my first post was for a Guardian Cub giveaway.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2017-04-02 at 01:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is based on the old website template, and it's amazing! (But hard on the eye, I admit)
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Jesus people..pull that stick out of your arse and relax...."harmful"....../facepalm
    Is it not?

It's a known fact that bad UI design can harm the eyesight of viewers, in the form of being too bright or too dark. Just because *you* don't have a problem with it, doesn't mean others are fine with it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

It's April 2nd right now in the only time zone that matters. Roll back plx.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I don't know. I think this april's fool is rather tasteless. Cancer is a serious topic and setting your theme to cancer as a joke is quite offensive tbh.
    Wow I managed to avoid getting infracted in Gen OT by Endus despite disagreeing with him, but I managed to get one here for not posting constructively in an inherently not constructive thread about april's fool, because of a joke response, to the sites own jokes (or the annoyance that it considers a joke). April 2nd is irony day, eh? :P

Which brings me to the constructive part. How much longer does one have to endure this? Are these things now bound to the US time zones? I would love to take my sunglasses off .

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    What I am reading is that y'all want this permanent, forever.
    Well we do, I loved it, we need it back. Just not so bright!