Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The average consumer isn't going to bother with that.

And that alone makes it awful.

There's literally no good sides to this even for the direhard fans.
    Uh, more games? Now I dont have to play it on ps2/3? And heaven forbid people do some research into the games they buy. I would never tell a fan of another series that there's too many games and there should be less.

Buy both ps4 games and you have the entire series sans the shitty phone game. People need to stop saying its a big deal because it's that easy.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-03-31 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Uh, more games? Now I dont have to play it on ps2/3? And heaven forbid people do some research into the games they buy. I would never tell a fan of another series that there's too many games and there should be less.

Buy both ps4 games and you have the entire series sans the shitty phone game. People need to stop saying its a big deal because it's that easy.
    What

What part of "The titles make no sense and should be fixed" means that there wouldn't be more games...?

The titles are awful and inconsistent. Why you're defending this is beyond me, it's not like it makes the games bad (Recoded already did that), it just makes no sense to name them so awkwardly.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    See, for someone who is casually interested in the series that's way too fucking confusing -_-

They need to just bloody do a single "KH ULTIMATE" version where it's all in one and just takes you through it linearly. Trying to keep the dozen different titles and where they all fit in straight is needlessly confusing : /
    If you play the game in the games timeline order the gameplay would be very all over the place and muttle, hence it's better to play in the order it was released
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

15+ Year Old Account
    What

What part of "The titles make no sense and should be fixed" means that there wouldn't be more games...?

The titles are awful and inconsistent. Why you're defending this is beyond me, it's not like it makes the games bad (Recoded already did that), it just makes no sense to name them so awkwardly.
    You didn't even say the word title in your post so how would i even know you were referring to them? Next time post more clearly.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2017-03-31 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's how you should play these games. Play KH 1 > Watch/Play Re: CoM (I watched a summary because the gameplay is trash imo) > Play KH2 > Watch 358/2 Days, I'd say this is skippable though but it has a decent story so if you have time I'd say it's worth the watch > Play Birth By Sleep > Skip Re:Coded and watch the last 5 minutes on Youtube. Or don't it doesn't really matter. The rest of it is completely irrelevant. > Play Dream Drop Distance > Play 0.2 BBS: A Fragmentary Passage. > Watch or Skip Chi: Back Cover. Not too important so far, since it's the earliest in the KH timeline and as of yet doesn't have any direct tie ins to the main series. It's an alright movie though.

The main games are 1, 2, Birth By Sleep, and Dream Drop Distance. Everything else is skippable to varying degrees. Of the skippable games, I'd say Re: CoM is the most important since it bridges the gap between 1 and 2, so you might be confused at the beginning of 2 if you don't play it, but when I first played KH2 I didn't even know it existed, so I'd say you'd be fine to skip it. 0.2 BBS: A Fragmentary Passage is also skippable but it's hella fun and the story is interesting.

Kingdom Hearts seems really confusing at first, but once you start playing the games you'll understand everything just fine if you play them in the order I listed.

You didn't even say the word title in your post so how would i even know you were referring to them? Next time post more clearly.
    Or...you consider the context and flow of the conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    See, for someone who is casually interested in the series that's way too fucking confusing -_-

They need to just bloody do a single "KH ULTIMATE" version where it's all in one and just takes you through it linearly. Trying to keep the dozen different titles and where they all fit in straight is needlessly confusing : /
    I mean, google kingdom hearts release order. That's all you have to do.
    The average consumer isn't going to bother with that.

And that alone makes it awful.

There's literally no good sides to this even for the direhard fans.
    Edge- was clearly talking about how it's confusing what order to play in (this is in part due to the titles).

you responded saying to google it.

I said that's a bad defense, and doesn't justify it.
    Don't try pushing this onto me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or...you consider the context and flow of the conversation?

Edge- was clearly talking about how it's confusing what order to play in (this is in part due to the titles).

you responded saying to google it.

I said that's a bad defense, and doesn't justify it.
    Don't try pushing this onto me.
    Fine, whatever, but the only bad title is 358/2 days. It's really not my fault of a person can't follow a series if it doesn't have a number in the title. As for no good sides for diehard fans like me, I can follow it just fine so I don't even understand why you think it's bad for me.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you simply get this collection, there's no confusion to be had in which order you should play/watch them, it's the order the main menu lists them in. The only debatable one would be whether you do KH2 or 358/2 Days first, but I'd argue the menu order for that is fine too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    If you simply get this collection, there's no confusion to be had in which order you should play/watch them, it's the order the main menu lists them in. The only debatable one would be whether you do KH2 or 358/2 Days first, but I'd argue the menu order for that is fine too.
    No. Too hard for people.

Native 4k/60fps (Native 4k/30fps for cut scenes) and a bit more info in the video, give it a watch.

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Watch 358/2 Days, I'd say this is skippable though but it has a decent story
    It's the best story in the series.

Hell, it and BBS are the only 2 coherent(and therefor good) stories in the entire series. 1, 2 and DDD have moments but they are all 3 such jumbled messes of ideas.