Deleted

Rapture and Wrath addon

I have been using RSA for years to announce cd useage to the raid, but it bugs me that it doesn't support either Rapture or light's wrath.

Are there any addons out there that would?

I can create a macro for when they are cast, but it would be good to also announce when Rapture runs out.

Deleted
    Does this addon also support when I cast smite?

You mean announce as in, chat? If so, why would you want that, nobody should be reading chat mid combat. If you want you/your raid to be able to track your cooldowns, something like Exorsus Raid Tools can do that, and it has many more uses.

Deleted
    Announced in chat, well healing channel, so the other healers know i am casting the cds and don't snipe me.

Quote Originally Posted by stevos View Post
    Announced in chat, well healing channel, so the other healers know i am casting the cds and don't snipe me.
    Would it not be more efficient to simply pre-plan that where possible, or announce via TS in case of emergencies? Reading chat mid fight is always going to be awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Would it not be more efficient to simply pre-plan that where possible, or announce via TS in case of emergencies? Reading chat mid fight is always going to be awful.
    For sure, but the heat of the fight i often forget to call it and something is better than nothing.

Deleted
    /raid using rapture
    /cast rapture