Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    im pretty sure a by the titan watchers created shield called TRUTHguard is more TRUSTful than fel covered elves that have a hard time not turning traitor.
    well how does a demon hunter know what "truthguard" is?
    or does he know that its just a paladin with a shield?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I think you've misread the post. This is not about Illidan remembering the guys that killed him in the Black Temple. This is about Illidan not recognizing his hand picked demon hunter in the slightest.
    eh its just that hes too bsy to care right now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Right, my bad, I forgot to take Truthguard's lore into account. Maybe so does the DH?
    i mean like, EVERYONE especially a demon hunter who has spent the last 10 years imprisoned would know what truthguard is right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    asking the pala?
    asking someone who knows the pala?

asking someone who has a clue about long forgotten artifacts?
    or the best choice, asking khadgar the cucumber.

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priest Arafal View Post
    asking the pala?
    asking someone who knows the pala?

asking someone who has a clue about long forgotten artifacts?
    or the best choice, asking khadgar the cucumber.
    and why would the demon hunter care?
    or want to ask "ok we are on a mission i w... wait one sec "picks up the phone" hey khadgar what is this guys shield? ok ok... and uhh what can it do...? ok cool allright.... i see allright bye~ Tell jaina i say hi~" Hangs up" ok so i guess i wont need spectral sight lets go

like really?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If you are talking from a lore perspective. Spectral sight would be constant. Its just adjusting them to see what they want to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    we arnt the ones who killed him, didnt you do the scenario? it was johhny awesome!

jk
    but really you are one of 20 people, its unlikley hes going to remember every single one of the people who tried to kill him :P
    also he didnt know our names and our armor has changed alot since then
    so how can you blame him?
    As Benhir I am one of the people who killed him. As Felfaadaern Darkterror, I am one of his demon hunters, the one he himself selected to lead the Illidari in his absence. This is what I'm talking about. Now that he's back, you'd think he'd drop by the order hall to see how we're getting along, maybe greet me like his chosen leader. Even Odyn does that much, for my warrior. Odyn greets my warrior as his chosen champion. Illidan doesn't seem to know my DH from my pally.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    - mobs that say I'm mortal when I'm playing an Eredar Draenei
    all the evidence points to draenei not being immortal, just EXTREMELY long lived. immortals wouldn't turn into old men and women like velen and old loola. they wouldn't have the aches and pains of aging, or go senile like old loola has. i also doubt they would title someone "old" if they were immortal, as her age wouldn't be noteworthy.

but yeah, i'm very very annoyed that my dh doesn't get any recognition from illidan. i'm hoping that changes in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I keep wondering when Illidan's coming by to inspect the order hall. And wondering why he doesn't say anything appropriate to my DH. Blizz does have NPCs make comments like this in other parts of the game, like the first boss in DHT commenting on druid legendaries. Our DHs (if you've finished your order hall campaign) are supposed to be the one he hand picked to take over while he was dead; you'd think he'd act like he knows us.
    I'm just surprised he doesn't complain more about defeating him in Black Temple leading to his capture and everything else.

Deleted
    Doesn't illidan have X'eras soul inside him too now? maybe that messes with his brain a bit.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would've also loved them to add an extra line of voice for Illidan in the Black Temple for demon hunters.
    Heck, they even do that for Nefarian!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I would've also loved them to add an extra line of voice for Illidan in the Black Temple for demon hunters.
    Heck, they even do that for Nefarian!
    Changing Nefarian whenever they add a new class is basically tradition at this point. Same with the Warglaives of Azzinoth. The game could do with a lot more flavor dialog aimed at specific races and classes, but most of the time they don't bother. Typically, with Blizzard, if its not something 90% of the playerbase will see or hear they won't put much (if any) effort into implementing it.

Something cool they could do would be to introduce some tech into the game that allowed boss encounters to scan your various achievements and then generate a custom response from said boss. Say, for instance, you have the achievements for killing Yogg-Saron, The Lich King and Deathwing when you first encounter N'Zoth in the next expansion. The game would scan you, see those achievements, then prompt N'Zoth to whisper something like:

"I've been watching you, little one, for longer than you know. You think yourself immortal as you traipse across my world slaying my kin. But you will not slay me. You have claimed for yourself my brother, the so-called god of death, the king of death and my own pet dragon of death. But now... little children... you face death itself. Come... let us play..."
    Last edited by Kilperch; 2017-04-02 at 11:27 AM.
    Concerning the No-Fly issue, it's really a question of what kind of player you are. Did you enjoy the pre-Wrath Zombie Invasion or did you hate it? If everyone loved it, flying would be allowed and Draenor's skies would be filled with tons of mount-eating monsters. That would be truly savage. But instead we are stuck. Blizzard is trying to please every type of player at the same time, leaving us with what we have today: something not-quite awesome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilperch View Post
    Changing Nefarian whenever they add a new class is basically tradition at this point. Same with the Warglaives of Azzinoth. The game could do with a lot more flavor dialog aimed at specific races and classes, but most of the time they don't bother. Typically, with Blizzard, if its not something 90% of the playerbase will see or hear they won't put much (if any) effort into implementing it.

Something cool they could do would be to introduce some tech into the game that allowed boss encounters to scan your various achievements and then generate a custom response from said boss. Say, for instance, you have the achievements for killing Yogg-Saron, The Lich King and Deathwing when you first encounter N'Zoth in the next expansion. The game would scan you, see those achievements, then prompt N'Zoth to whisper something like:

"I've been watching you, little one, for longer than you know. You think yourself immortal as you traipse across my world slaying my kin. But you will not slay me. You have claimed for yourself the self-proclaimed god of death, the puppet king of death and the self-destructive dragon of death. But now... little children... you face death itself. Come... let us play..."
    Sometimes i really really miss a upvote button here.
    Your idea is great there´s so much Blizz could do with that. Maybe try to get this to the official forums to see if it can get some attention (or maybe Twitter).

Quote Originally Posted by Kilperch View Post
    They don't need to introduce new tech as they actually already have the tech for NPC to scan our achievements / items. Some examples are Saurfang recognizing you if you have AQ40 FoS, Shade of Aran questioning you if you have Atiesh, Gul'dan calling you "slayer of Archimonde" if you have the achievement and Xe'ra talking to you differently depends on whether you have or haven't killed Illidan during TBC. There might be other examples as well but that's all I can recall now. The tech is there, Blizzard is just too lazy to go out of their way to think of too many custom responses as, to be fair, those doesn't contribute *that* much into the game.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    They don't need to introduce new tech as they actually already have the tech for NPC to scan our achievements / items. Some examples are Saurfang recognizing you if you have AQ40 FoS, Shade of Aran questioning you if you have Atiesh, Gul'dan calling you "slayer of Archimonde" if you have the achievement and Xe'ra talking to you differently depends on whether you have or haven't killed Illidan during TBC. There might be other examples as well but that's all I can recall now. The tech is there, Blizzard is just too lazy to go out of their way to think of too many custom responses as, to be fair, those doesn't contribute *that* much into the game.
    One example I quite like is the fact that Odyn's ravens give you an emote, if you are a Nightelf. They don't like you. Why that is you only know if you've played the rogue class story. It's small, but I really like that kind of little thing. Odyn himself says something different to a shadow priest than to everyone else (at least with all classes that I tried it with), even if you don't ask him about Loken.

To me that is something that gives life to the world.
    It would be very nice if Illidan recognized the Slayer. Or at least the Illidari flightmaster on the Broken Shore could do with a little less smacktalking to her commander. I don't mind it on any of my other characters, but with the DH character a simple greeting would have been fine. If she insists on not doing her job defending the flightpoint, she at least shouldn't foulmouth her commander who just came and saved her butt.

They don't need to make speeches about it, but at least something.. to make it feel you are really involved.

he doesn't even remember being beaten 1000's times

I'm almost thinking he is not even real
    hit & run posting lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    As Benhir I am one of the people who killed him. As Felfaadaern Darkterror, I am one of his demon hunters, the one he himself selected to lead the Illidari in his absence. This is what I'm talking about. Now that he's back, you'd think he'd drop by the order hall to see how we're getting along, maybe greet me like his chosen leader. Even Odyn does that much, for my warrior. Odyn greets my warrior as his chosen champion. Illidan doesn't seem to know my DH from my pally.
    maybe illidan doesent give a shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's been many years since he got his body back so he might have some short term memory loss from that.
    Besides yeah it would be so great to see him interact with my Demon Hunter.
    He did let us become the new leader of the Illidari too so why doesn't he remember that?
    For the Horde!

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    maybe illidan doesent give a shit?
    Who knows what Illidan cares about, other than Tyrande and defeating the Legion.
    The Illidari, however, were his pride & joy; he created us himself as his weapon against the Legion, and then he asked <insert name of your player DH> to lead in his stead while he was away. Seems strange that he would forget all that.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

What pissed me of more tbh is that they didnt even bother to change some dialogues between Illidari while questing. For example yesterday I created Demon Hunter I did the artefact quest with Kayn then Kor'vas said how impressive it is and all that stuff. After that I flew to Azsuna and yey Kayn was here with his awesome quote ''Nice weapon you have there'' like Bitch we just retrieved it?
    But what was even worse when you get to quest to find Kor'vas and first thing she says tou you is ''You are no demon. Friend or foe?'' I mean.. They could have done this sooo much better
    Last edited by Honik; 2017-04-03 at 06:50 AM.

draenei are mortal though im pretty sure, they just live A SUPER FUCK LONG TIME(cause if he was immortal he would live forever, but why would his body choose to stop aging at super old man age, when malfurions and nightelves chose to stop at middle age)
    also your not playing an eredar, your playing a draenei
    again not all draenei come from argus, there is such a thing as draenei who were born after argus, the player charecter most likley came from draeneor and was born there, as there was only about a hundred draenei who left argus with velen, and lots of them died
    again there was alot of people at the sunwell, he doesent know your name, your armor has changed

- - - Updated - - -

why should the demon hunter trust some shitty pallies shield?
    Why should The Ashbringer himself trust some shitty DH blades?

I think you know why....

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

eh its just that hes too bsy to care right now

- - - Updated - - -

i mean like, EVERYONE especially a demon hunter who has spent the last 10 years imprisoned would know what truthguard is right?
    Because there are only 12 beings wielding the 3 Artifacts of their class lore-wise?

-_-

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The illidari leader is nearly if not as strong as illidan himself. To call the blades of Kill jaden shitty is simply wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol