Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    LOL good luck with that. Israel could destroy the US economy from the inside if they felt the need arises.
    And that's why the holocaust happened

- - - Updated - - -

And Israel building settlements is the most stabilizing thing that could happen to the region. I think carving out a state for the Palestinians is in their best interests, listening the the UN or US is not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...new-settlement

Wow. Another major settlement. In the middle of the West Bank too. It really is clear Israel doesn't want peace. Enough condemnation. It's time for major sanctions.

If someone supports peace and justice, I don't know how they can support Israel given its blatant disregard for human rights and international law.
    It is clear that you are an anti-life/anti-Jew/pro-nazi activist. Israel is a peaceful country.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    They should just let Israel take the lot. They are terraforming the desert into habitable, prosperous land. The Palestinians would just use it to either raise a few goats or to launch more missiles.
    Yes, Indeed...

infracted- trolling

Deleted
    I don't see how occupying another country, killing indiscriminately and stealing land has anything to do with being in a grown up world.

It's clear Israel doesn't want peace. If it did, it wouldn't be doing this.

It is clear muslims does not want peace, if they did, they would not be doing this:
    (imagine muslim country spreading picture)

Jews are peaceful.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good job Israel. Keep up the good work. Fuck the UN and its Muslim favouritism.

Going to lose sleep over the condemnation...

You happily label Israel religious extremists while all the Islamic Arab nations get a free pass. So much so that even the slightest hint of Islamic/Muslim criticism gets you an infraction on this forum yet Israel bashing is perfectly acceptable. Israel gets constant UN censure yet no one looks at Saudi Arabia. The left are such hypocrites on this issue (along with everything else).
    This is actually an incredibly good point. Whether you agree or disagree with Israel, the fact that they seem to be condemned more by the UN compared to Saudi Arabia especially is kind of disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by bash the fash View Post
    The very first page had a comment about 'gypsies' having a 'thievery culture' so I knew this thread was gonna be a ride. Didn't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So you're just shit posting for the sake of it? You made a claim and dismiss any arguments in the same sentence. Bulb's a bit dim, eh?

10+ Year Old Account

You happily label Israel religious extremists while all the Islamic Arab nations get a free pass.
    What kind of logic is this? If someone labels Israel as religious extremists it doesn't mean that anyone else is not. I for example label all of them as religious extremists and i don't see a difference between Palestine and Israel in this case
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Any of you investigated WHY the new settlement is going to be built?

I will share that information:

Not a while ago a Jewish settlement was evicted : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amona,_Mateh_Binyamin
    Why you ask ? because palestinians claimed 5% of it (its borders) belonged to them. Israeli court decided to remove the whole settlements with all its families.
    For the record - multiple Arab villages illegali built on private Jewish land (in Israel, not west bank) but court said "its too late to change"...

So now these families are going to have a new settlement. They would rather live in their old one. A compensation was offered for those 5% lands, ofc the arabs declined becasue they didn't care for the land, they just wanted the Jews out. The new place does not belong to palestinians.

You play stupid games - you win stupid prizes.

We don't really give a fuck on condemnations on building in our land. Yes, entire Israel is our land, the arab work immigrants can live where they are staying now but have no claims to other areas.

Its like Muslims in Germany want to claim parts of Germany they don't live in for themselves. Its enough they claim the land for parts they do live in.
    Last edited by Holas; 2017-04-02 at 07:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I wouldn't care if the two sides involved killed each other for eternity, if not for the fact the US pays for this shit to continue.
    The U.S. just recently committed something like 40-50 billion dollars to Israel. Meanwhile tens of millions of its own people live under the poverty line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhell View Post
    This is actually an incredibly good point. Whether you agree or disagree with Israel, the fact that they seem to be condemned more by the UN compared to Saudi Arabia especially is kind of disgusting.
    Seem? No seem about it.

UN Human Rights Council: From its creation in June 2006 through June 2016, the UN Human Rights Council over one decade adopted 135 resolutions criticizing countries; 68 out of those 135 resolutions have been against Israel (more than 50%).

UN Nations General Assembly: From 2012 through 2015, the United Nations General Assembly has adopted 97 resolutions criticizing countries; 83 out of those 97 have been against Israel (86%).

UNESCO: Each year, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) adopts around 10 resolutions a year criticizing only Israel. UNESCO not criticize any other UN member state in a country-specific resolution (100%). An exception occurred in 2013, when, under pressure from UN Watch, UNESCO adopted one resolution on Syria.

Boris Johnson, the UK Foreign Secretary, made a comment about it recently, saying "Justice is blind and impartial. This selective focus on Israel is neither."

It is perfectly fine to criticise Israel when they do something bad, but that needs to be applied with an even hand to every country.

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    Typical neo-nazi BS. Take your anti-Semite hate elsewhere.
    Thanks for proving my point. It's always the "anti-semite" card or deflection towards arabs like Torto just did. Nobody is allowed to criticise Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow....just wow.

You happily label Israel religious extremists while all the Islamic Arab nations get a free pass. So much so that even the slightest hint of Islamic/Muslim criticism gets you an infraction on this forum yet Israel bashing is perfectly acceptable. Israel gets constant UN censure yet no one looks at Saudi Arabia. The left are such hypocrites on this issue (along with everything else).

And then you want to castigate me over the difference between missiles and rockets. What, are we supposed to thank the Palestinians for using rockets instead of missiles? Seriously?? Israel is showing monumental restraint. What if Cuba was constantly lobbing 'rockets' into the US? Cuba would have been bombed into a parking lot a long time ago.
    Deflection. Why is it that no Israeli can take criticism like adults, instead of deflecting towards completely unrelated topics? The fact that you do not know the difference between a missile and a rocket proves that you are ignorant. Your logic is flawed, your information is wrong and all you have is "B-but arabs!" Give me a break.

If you can't even get missiles vs rockets right, you don't have much credibility with regards to anything.

As for Israel recieving criticism, it definitely should. They marketing themselves as a western and modern nation. Criticism falls in deaf ears, so we have to shout louder.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2017-04-02 at 01:24 PM.

Dang, if only there was some other country in the vicinity that was a better place for Arab Muslims to live than Israel. Alas, there's really just nowhere for them to go and no countries in a position to help their coreligionists and coethnics out. We'll just have to rely on Israel's kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. It's always the "anti-semite" card or deflection towards arabs like Torto just did. Nobody is allowed to criticise Israel.

- - - Updated - - -

Deflection. Why is it that no Israeli can take criticism like adults, instead of deflecting towards completely unrelated topics? The fact that you do not know the difference between a missile and a rocket proves that you are ignorant. Your logic is flawed, your information is wrong and all you have is "B-but arabs!" Give me a break.

If you can't even get missiles vs rockets right, you don't have much credibility with regards to anything.

As for Israel recieving criticism, it definitely should. They marketing themselves as a western and modern nation. Criticism falls in deaf ears, so we have to shout louder.
    Because your criticism can not be taken seriously with gems like this:
    Typical Israeli misinformation. Do you even know what a missile is? Do you even know the difference between a missile and a rocket? Palestinians have rockets with the blast radius of a soccer ball, Israelis have laser-guided missiles that level entire blocks.
    Rockets packing between 15kg to the latest unveiled short range rocket with 200kg war head, so even if we take the lowest possible payload in their current arsenal, you're saying that 15kg of TNT has a blast radius of a soccer ball? you seem to have a massive misconception about explosives, oh and by the way, not a single conventional weapon in the Israeli arsenal is capable of leveling entire blocks.

Your attempt to portray them as some poor peasants that are fighting back with science fair bottle rockets and pitchforks is absolutely ridiculous.

You're really not in a position to pull "Your logic is flawed, your information is wrong" card, mister credibility.

Deleted
    https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israe...new-settlement

Wow. Another major settlement. In the middle of the West Bank too. It really is clear Israel doesn't want peace. Enough condemnation. It's time for major sanctions.

If someone supports peace and justice, I don't know how they can support Israel given its blatant disregard for human rights and international law.
    It really is clear Israel doesn't want peace.
    You sure do agree with the nazis. What will you say next?
    HINT:
    It really is clear Israelis poison your water.
    That is what people like you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Because your criticism can not be taken seriously with gems like this:

Rockets packing between 15kg to the latest unveiled short range rocket with 200kg war head, so even if we take the lowest possible payload in their current arsenal, you're saying that 15kg of TNT has a blast radius of a soccer ball? you seem to have a massive misconception about explosives, oh and by the way, not a single conventional weapon in the Israeli arsenal is capable of leveling entire blocks.

Your attempt to portray them as some poor peasants that are fighting back with science fair bottle rockets and pitchforks is absolutely ridiculous.

You're really not in a position to pull "Your logic is flawed, your information is wrong" card, mister credibility.
    Oh, so Palestinian have those kind of warheads? No, they don't. Check how many Israelis die and compared that to Palestinian casualties. If Palestinians has missiles or 200kg rockets, It'd be different.
    Palestinians are poor peasants fighting back. They don't have a military, a navy, airforce or anything of the sort. If you think they are smuggling 200kg warheads through their tunnels... I'm sorry but I'm going to laugh in your face.

You're grasping at straws because your boy Torto was caught. It's very easy to see through, because statistics is on my side. I also base my views on a world view that is correct, whereas you do not.

You're just another Israeli apologist. Easy to crush.
    Last edited by Majestic12; 2017-04-02 at 11:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel is a fake state, an American imperialist colony

So is your country

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    You sure do agree with the nazis. What will you say next?
    HINT:

That is what people like you say.
    Are you going to provide an actual argument?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Wow....just wow.

And then you want to castigate me over the difference between missiles and rockets. What, are we supposed to thank the Palestinians for using rockets instead of missiles? Seriously?? Israel is showing monumental restraint. What if Cuba was constantly lobbing 'rockets' into the US? Cuba would have been bombed into a parking lot a long time ago.
    They are both religious extremists. That entire area is and has been subject to near constant religious unrest since the formation of the Bible, and for some long periods before that. There is nothing good about what Israel is doing right now, but there was also nothing good about extremist Muslims executing Jews and starting guerilla warfare with nation-states they disagree with religiously.

Remember, you can be left leaning and dislike Israel just as much as you dislike all other religious extremists, including domestic ones.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also base my views on a world view that is correct, whereas you do not.
    That is a silly statement even for MMO-C, which has some impressive competition in that regard.

Oh, so Palestinian have those kind of warheads? No, they don't. Check how many Israelis die and compared that to Palestinian casualties. If Palestinians has missiles or 200kg rockets, It'd be different.
    Palestinians are poor peasants fighting back. They don't have a military, a navy, airforce or anything of the sort. If you think they are smuggling 200kg warheads through their tunnels... I'm sorry but I'm going to laugh in your face.

You're grasping at straws because your boy Torto was caught. It's very easy to see through, because statistics is on my side. I also base my views on a world view that is correct, whereas you do not.

You're just another Israeli apologist. Easy to crush.
    Firstly they do have such warheads, and as for the 200kg one, what part of of "latest unveiled" you didn't understand? and lol at the immediate deflection to casualty figures to somehow back it up, completely ignoring the fact that Israel goes a long way to protect it's population from rockets with drills and protection systems.

Poor peasants, Hamas alone is 50,000 strong with personal kits that put to shame some militaries.

Now they are not smuggling 200kg warheads through tunnels, they are smuggling the necessary chemical compounds to make the 200kg warheads, again, you don't seem to know much.

"because statistics is on my side. I also base my views on a world view that is correct, whereas you do not."

No wonder you reply with bullshit and lies when your "correct world view" is challenged, distress in the snowflake mechanism.