Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, loved the opera / oscar bit.

While super predictable I did have fun reading the joke patch notes, so thank you Blizzard for making me laugh.

I'm really disappointed the BNet Launcher Reskin isn't real. I would have totally loved a Diablo II style Launcher with chat rooms.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...many...references...IT'S AWESOME!
    Also, that Sentry Totem bit is messed up.

im triggered due to the lack of sv jokes, even tho it is a meme spec itself :/

I missed the MMO-Champion guy

Can we keep him?

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Ready Check feature has been updated to be more consistent with the overall theme of Legion.

When prompted, players will now be asked if they are prepared.
    They may then choose to respond with either "I am prepared" or "I am not prepared."
    This needs to be a thing immediately.

Deleted
    I thought "Mob scaling" was far more enough for apriil 1... It is still in the fucking game!

7+ Year Old Account
    "(Mythic - x) = (22 + y) ÷ 7. Solve for Mythic."

LMAO

Loved Papa Roach reference, laughed at shaman section (poor shamans ),and definitely want that Mecha-Arthas thing live!
    GJ Blizz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    This needs to be a thing immediately.
    Someone need to make an addon on this.
    In addition, those using should play a sound from Illidan with either you are prepared, and you are not prepared.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    well you dont have the choice, you dont find the game fun, you think its utterly broken, dont play it, and let the rest of us enjoy it
    Did I say you couldnt play? Get off you high horse! I was expressing how *I* feel, if that doesnt go along with your opinion, then by all means PLAY, you have my blessing!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So basically you decided to attack a dev team for something a community team posted? Uhm OK then. Does that not seem a bit silly?
    Yeah super, but I guess you needed another postcount so you become an even stronger forum-hero! So gz on your very useful post no 10149!

Many of these changes will completely ruin the game. RIP wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read the Textual Blizzcon book a few times and really enjoyed being a bus vagabond, missing Blizzcon because I got confused as a brontosaurus trying to imagine life as a turtle, and going on a ocean adventure with Mozart!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

15+ Year Old Account
    New glyph added for A Murder of Crows: A Whole Lot of Pepes - WANT!!!

Deleted
    Jokes or not, I miss old classical theme.

Also, Aspect of chupacabra sounds amazing.

Deleted
    Balance Beam is funny, I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Did I say you couldnt play? Get off you high horse! I was expressing how *I* feel, if that doesnt go along with your opinion, then by all means PLAY, you have my blessing!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah super, but I guess you needed another postcount so you become an even stronger forum-hero! So gz on your very useful post no 10149!
    So I call you out on choosing to attack a dev team for something they don't even work on and you have no actual argument than just to attack my post count?

Hate to tell you this but the community team probably whipped those notes up in about an hour. If you really think there was any dev input well then I can't take you seriously.

Deleted
    Someone at blizz must have been smoking to much pot... I mean I get some changes but a lot are just wack.

I am a paladin, I mean:;
    Choosing the Unbreakable Spirit talent will now cause the Paladin to never stop chasing their dreams, Titus.

What does this even mean?

Edit: Never mind, it are jokes.. good
    Last edited by mmoc1ca4e98b3e; 2017-04-02 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So I call you out on choosing to attack a dev team for something they don't even work on and you have no actual argument than just to attack my post count?

Hate to tell you this but the community team probably whipped those notes up in about an hour. If you really think there was any dev input well then I can't take you seriously.
    Here is another quote to reply to, make those nolife-numbers skyhigh mate!