Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    No it hasn't.
    It has. If you want to look at what happens when large scale immigration occurs and what kind of damage it does to host country - look at Baltic states and the immense damage they suffered under Soviet Union.

Literally every single country in Europe that has experienced massive immigration has ended up worse off in the long run. Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary... hell, the entirety of Balkans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    ''I know nothing about the European history'' - the post.
    Well that escalated quickly.
    And who the fuck would you be again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Really? Areas of London have changed in my lifetime and I am pretty confident that London is not unique in that respect.
    What precisely do you mean? And are you 70+ years old?

- - - Updated - - -

Literally every single country in Europe that has experienced massive immigration has ended up worse off in the long run. Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary... hell, the entirety of Balkans.
    It wasn't the communism, it was the migrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    It has happened since the 1990s and you do not have to be in your 70s to remember that far back.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

I know, right. The level of ignorance in this thread is shocking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Proportionally speaking, I'm not sure how non-European numbers could have remained the same after all the migrants year after year. Are native Europeans really that prolific? In that case the "aging population" argument for immigration seems to be inappropriate.
    There's 500 million Europeans. 1 million migrants last year was the exception, not standard.
    Our fertility rates are low but that can change. Numbers don't back that up.

It has happened since the 1990s and you do not have to be in your 70s to remember that far back.
    No, but I understood London in particular has endured wave after wave of migration since the 2nd world war; and I was questioning your authority to claim it was changing in your lifetime when it was changing years before you were born too. I was also wondering if you meant London overall or certain specific boroughs. I mean you're right London is changing, its mostly owned by wealthy Arabs now :P I don't think that was what you meant though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Unless you mean "can get lower" I don't think they can...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    There's 500 million Europeans. 1 million migrants last year was the exception, not standard.
    Sweden took like 300k in 2 years. So... yeah. It's population replacement and these politicians who wish us harm needs to go.

Deleted
    Really? Areas of London have changed in my lifetime and I am pretty confident that London is not unique in that respect.
    London is a city that fully embraced the global economy. What would you expect?

Deleted

It goes beyond communism.
    Ottoman Empire, Russian Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I know, right. The level of ignorance in this thread is shocking.
    Look who's talking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Sweden took like 300k in 2 years. So... yeah. It's population replacement and these politicians who wish us harm needs to go.
    Yeah population replacement... the fuck... what's this a bad cheap sci fi movie.

Deleted
    It goes beyond communism.
    Ottoman Empire, Russian Empire, Austro-Hungarian Empire.

- - - Updated - - -

Look who's talking.
    Someone who can do basic maths?

15+ Year Old Account
    No, but I understood London in particular has endured wave after wave of migration since the 2nd world war; and I was questioning your authority to claim it was changing in your lifetime when it was changing years before you were born too. I was also wondering if you meant London overall or certain specific boroughs. I mean you're right London is changing, its mostly owned by wealthy Arabs now :P I don't think that was what you meant though.
    It used to be an English city. Now it has like 40%+ (40% foreign born, then you add second generation immigrants to that) immigrant population and when you add tourists to that, good luck finding an Englishman in London....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted

They can. If the government is actually interested in that policy - see Poland, Hungary and few other countries who in late 00's made first steps and now they are reaping rewards of small but still an uptick in fertility rates.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Fertily rates can change easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I understood London in particular has endured wave after wave of migration since the 2nd world war; and I was questioning your authority to claim it was changing in your lifetime when it was changing years before you were born too. I was also wondering if you meant London overall or certain specific boroughs. I mean you're right Londin is changing, its mostly owned by wealthy Arabs now :P I don't think that was what you meant though.
    Not all London boroughs.

To give an example, in 2001 about a third of Newham residents were white British, that halved by 2011.

Net immigration levels hovered around 0 from 1975 to 1997, then jumped in the Blair-era and have been around 200-300k per year since.

But are you saying that European fertility rates rose in the same proportional amount as soon as the migrants came? This seems unlikely, and is why you would have to accept my claim that proportionally speaking the demography has changed.

I'm not sure if this is the exception anymore. People have been saying it was a crisis for several years now, and there are only going to be more millions of economic migrants the more the word gets out that if you just make it across the mediterranean you'll be given a 1st world lifestyle as a subsidy for your existence.

Deleted
    Yeah population replacement... the fuck... what's this a bad cheap sci fi movie.
    Reality of mass immigration is what it is. Non-swedes have gone from like 13% to 30% in 30 years. Was 16% when I was growing up. Now entire areas are inhabited by mostly non-swedes here.

Europe will be fine.
    But Europeans won't.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Reality of mass immigration is what it is. Non-swedes have gone from like 13% to 30% in 30 years. Was 16% when I was growing up. Now entire areas are inhabited by mostly non-swedes here.
    And vast majority of those 13% were Finnish. Many of them have died already and Finns haven't been moving there since the 60's and 70's.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.