Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Apples and Oranges bud. Can't make the comparison.
    The U.S. faces an entirely different context than Canada.
    Standard deflection in the face of your own mediocrity. It's ok. Americans are used to being the only magnanimous ones in the conversation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You can very reasonably interpret the 5th one as actually helping people evade detection, which would make it illegal.
    I agree with you, however is it legal in the US for radio stations to announce to drivers where speed controls are being held?

If so, a decent legal case could be made on that precedent, however that is up to the courts to decide, I wouldn't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Families getting separated is not hilarious. What is wrong with you.
    Of course it would, they're there illegally present in the country. The government using immigrant-loving apps to capture the buggers would be hilarious.

Illegal immigrants, not undocumented. Why the hell are.they aiding criminals?

Deleted
    Apples and Oranges bud. Can't make the comparison.
    The U.S. faces an entirely different context than Canada.
    Indeed Canada has no problem with illegal immigrants, and have a less forgiving system, because they need one to combat the problem they don't have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    If you're against any immigration then yeah, you're probably fucking racist. Most people don't think if you're against illegal immigration that you're racist but likely very ignorant on the issues of the immigration process.

There is a much much lower crime rate among immigrants, legal or not, than among our own population.
    "if someone does share my opinions they are ignorant"

Oh 100% of illegal imagrants have committed a crime.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    I agree with you, however is it legal in the US for radio stations to announce to drivers where speed controls are being held?

If so, a decent legal case could be made on that precedent, however that is up to the courts to decide, I wouldn't know.
    It might be different, because helping evade detection is one of the few things specifically listed as being illegal with regards to illegal immigration. Which is to say, immigration has its own set of rules on how you can and can't help, that seems to be different from laws regarding other violations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    "if someone does share my opinions they are ignorant"

Oh 100% of illegal imagrants have committed a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Illegal immigrants, not undocumented. Why the hell are.they aiding criminals?
    Saying this again for the third time, but presence isn't a crime. Illegal entry is. Which means that the large fraction who are visa overstays are not criminals. That isn't to say they've done nothing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    These app developers should be arrested for contravening the law, imo.

some of those sound like the DUI check point apps that alert people to locations of check points , license checks, and hidden cops.. yeah those tend to not go over well.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Ice could make fake apps of the ones in the OP and with a little money could pay apple or google to promote them to recommended. Illegals wouldn't know the difference. Clink, clink lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    What if the law is illegal instead of the people?
    It has never found to be illegal, thus it is legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Shouldn't both cnn and these app makers be put under investigation for aiding and abetting criminals?
    Should Bittorrent? Should TOR? Should VPNs?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "President Trump's efforts to crack down on immigration have left millions of undocumented immigrants with an uncertain future in America."

Protip: You are certainly not going to have a future in America if you are caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Problem with you hunny, is you think anyone who even thinks the slightest negative about immigration is automatically a racist. The majority are simply people concerned with the sways of people flooding into other countries unwilling to adapt into that culture.
    Problem is these concerns aren't based on facts. Would love to have a discussion on this, but opponents of immigrants can't help but lie. But it's like they say, facts aren't racist.

Course you don't bring up what this has caused in those countries, the violence, the extremists, the raping of women in those countries. And anyone speaking out about it gets shot down.

I'm pretty certain those women in places like Sweden have legit reason to have concerns about mass immigration.
    Not really, no.

Edit: The real question is why are we deporting people based on where they were born, rather than deporting white nationalists? Seems like the latter would be a more effective strategy to curtailing things like murder and rape.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Problem is these concerns aren't based on facts. Would love to have a discussion on this, but opponents of immigrants can't help but lie. But it's like they say, facts aren't racist.

Not really, no.

Edit: The real question is why are we deporting people based on where they were born, rather than deporting white nationalists? Seems like the latter would be a more effective strategy to curtailing things like murder and rape.
    They're deported because they are in the country illegally, it's really as easy as that. You want to immigrate? Do it properly through the rule of the law in whatever country you're migrating to.

Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    They're deported because they are in the country illegally, it's really as easy as that. You want to immigrate? Do it properly through the rule of the law in whatever country you're migrating to.
    Ok. That doesn't answer my question. Why is being born in a different country worthy of exile, but white nationalism isn't?

Ok. That doesn't answer my question. Why is being born in a different country worthy of exile, but white nationalism isn't?
    Because if you're not a citizen of the U.S. and you're inside the borders illegally, you're breaking the law and will thus get deported. Being a white nationalist is not a crime.

What exactly is wrong with nationalism? And why does it have to be white? There are more races in America than just white people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    Because if you're not a citizen of the U.S. and you're inside the borders illegally, you're breaking the law and will thus get deported. Being a white nationalist is not a crime.
    That sounds dumb. Should people be deported for running a red light?

10+ Year Old Account
    Citizenship vs not being a citizen, it is a major distinction.