Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    I don't know if Legionfall has an emissary daily, but this is obviously Blizzards way of trying to keep people subscribed.
    Like, sell a game that people like, and have something new for them to do every day? Gawd, that's diabolical!

This is nowhere near a grind and nowhere being the first one even if it had been. Does no one else remember the grand ole days of MoP where you had to grind reps just to get the point where you could grind other reps?

Quote Originally Posted by lanesia24 View Post
    This is pure stupidity here.
    This is a totally constructive reply.

Hey guys when is Blizz gonna stop time gating expansions, why cant all the future ones be available now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I have gotten 10 tokens actually. I've also opened a ton of tongue chests and killed many rares. Plus I used the DMF buff on the tokens which gave me an extra 150 reputation.
    Where did you get the tokens from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    The other day I got a 250 Legionfall Rep token as an Order Hall mission. Not sure how often they pop up, though.
    I got a double one, gave 500, then another from the bonus roll, then 2 more.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Adudu View Post
    Where did you get the tokens from?
    Garrison quest stuff
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    67 posts here and endless topic on anything legion that isn't handed to you right away. You could claim rep is also timegating
    It's not based on time if you could grind it indefinately.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    If legionfall doesn't have Emissary, it will take forever.
    Doing the same thing over and over is what Legion is all about.
    Deal with it.

Less content that take more time to do seems to be the concept Blizzard is running with these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    i am at 8/12k right now with legionfall, just waiting on the invasions
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Honesltly it's not too bad of a grind.

I've had follower quests pop up for rep tokens AND legionfall resources twice now each.

That was a total of 4 tokens and like 140 legionfall resources (150 rep per 100).

I just saved my tokens and legionfall supplies for DMf and turned them all in with the buff (I had almost 5000 supplies from dailies, rares, and chests).

With invasions this week I can easily see me reaching revered by the end of the week.

Are there even any rep rewards?

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    True...trying to find a rep that could be grinded indefinitely. Yeah, like Laughing Skull orcs - ofc in those cases, Blizzard makes the rep gain so small and the mobs so hard that it somehow becomes a time gate
    Yes but combine that with the weekly and daily locked things we have now. You could do your shit every day and you could grind some extra if you feel like it, so you havve control over the amount of rep gain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i am at 8/12k right now with legionfall, just waiting on the invasions
    How the fuck

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Yes but combine that with the weekly and daily locked things we have now. You could do your shit every day and you could grind some extra if you feel like it, so you havve control over the amount of rep gain.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck
    human, 15 legionfall insignia all saved until the darkmoon fair buff, aswell as saving all my legionfall resources till then, i had about 3000

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Are there even any rep rewards?
    toys, some useful items including a infini use flask that is only half as effective, and of corse flying at revered once you complete the invasions
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    toys, some useful items including a infini use flask that is only half as effective, and of corse flying at revered once you complete the invasions
    Exactly. No point going all out on farming rep. Doing the invasions achievement will get you to revered anyways, so that will be the limiting step to flying, not the reputation.

You do not need exalted for the important stuff, and if you have been doing the minimum so far (entry quest lines plus 3-5 WQ each day), you should already be honored and we are not even one week in!!

The infinite half-flask (with a 15 minutes cd) is pretty much the only thing useful and requires only revered, and really, its not like you can't buy a flask.

Unless you are dying to get a new tabard and other useless stuff, exalted can certainly wait a few weeks. You will get there eventually.

How often is the invasion quest (1500 rep)?

Weekly, Daily, one time only?

Looks like one time. More dailies it is, then....

Game is really starting to feel like one of those old korean grindfests.

Quote Originally Posted by Niroshi View Post
    Game is really starting to feel like one of those old korean grindfests.
    Nowhere bloody near the older MMOs. Or Korean ones for that matter. Long way off before we get to that point. Stop being so over dramatic about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I'm 2.5k into honored. Without invasions I'll be revered next week. It took a month+ to get exalted with tanaan
    lol no it didn't.