Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm a 910 holy pala doing the healing scenario and my npc's keep getting fucking 1 shot + they only do 100-200k dps, how is this even fair

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Really interested in reading a Healers perspective on the encounter.
    Even with tos gear I doubt this will be possible in the current state for healers at least, the npc's are useless
    Last edited by AtomicT; 2017-04-03 at 07:49 AM.

Yeah, I'm just going to call it here as an enh shaman. It seems impossible with my current gear level, skill just isn't a factor with this sheer number disparity.

Green fire this is not.

As a Restro Shaman, it feels damn near impossible. Gotta keep everyone alive but they drop like flies. And to top it off the "tank" they give you in the quest can't hold threat at all

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Really interested in reading a Healers perspective on the encounter.
    It's ridiculous. I don't see how it's possible to do this even with higher gear levels

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iettlopp View Post
    people have already gotten the skin, in rogue discord someone just got it.
    as i said people will get it, but very very very few, somone on at this time ready to do it and to get it that early is most likley one of the "hey im a world first raider" kinda level
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    That was only hard for a few specs others had a breeze in there.
    I was an Elemental Shaman.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Yeah, I'm just going to call it here as an enh shaman. It seems impossible with my current gear level, skill just isn't a factor with this sheer number disparity.

Green fire this is not.
    again they are balanced around ToS this is not a suprise, they were not ment to be done now

Brewmaster here, tank challenge involves the following:

"The Highlord's Return: Destroy Highlord Kruul permanently"

Prophet Velen and Kor'vas Bloodthorn join your party for this scenario. Kor'vas is captured right away (may be released later into the fight, haven't gotten that far)
    You fight on the same platform that you fight Archimonde in if you faced him on Mythic difficulty, you can fall off here.

You first start off by fighting against Inquisitor Variss, who has 48mil HP.
    He constantly casts Mindrend at you, which deals about 1mil damage (to me at least).
    You get a warning that Variss is casting "Drain Life" at you, which I assume must be interrupted.
    Either through killing a certain add in the fight, or as time passes, Velen will drop a light orb that you can pick up to heal for 100% of your HP, releases a shockwave that disorients all enemies for a few seconds, and MIGHT increase their damage taken (no debuff is shown on enemies, no buff is given on myself, just looks like they take more damage).

Adds are introduced throughout the fight, this includes the following, in order of appearance:

Tormenting Eye - casts a green line at you (logs don't show it doing damage) and may knock you off (still testing)
    Nether Horror - autoattacks and leaves a debuff that increases damage taken, can stack.
    Smoldering Infernal - autoattacks and casts a frontal cone ability that knocks back if you don't dodge.

That's all I can give right now.

EDIT: Apparently, at least for Guardian tanks. If you go stealth in cat mode, and open up on Variss with a stun, he DOESN'T have a Death and Decay pool underneath him. Expect this to get hotfixed at some point.

EDIT 2: After killing Variss, Highlord Kruul jumps into the fray and introduces new abilities, all while dealing with the same adds it seems.

Kruul occasionally casts Annihilate, which heals him for 5% of his HP every few seconds, can be interrupted through touching the light orbs or just simply using an interrupt spell.

Beams will now fly across the platform that act like the walls on the Cordana fight in Vault of the Wardens, which will push you around and try to knock you off.

Kruul will occasionally jump to your location and leave a green pool on the ground that deals heavy damage and greatly slows you down.

-Will update with more info if I find out anything else-
    Last edited by Tygerman; 2017-04-03 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Having to pay 100 nethershards to re-attempt it is bogus.

Enh shaman here. Sigryn and 2 adds. The melee one will absolutely decimate you, the ranged keeps casting low-damage spells and interrupts hardly phase them. Lots of health. Not sure what to do yet.
    It's only 100 each time? That's great, i was worried to attempt it again because i figured it would increase each time. 100 200 300 up to like 1000 would have been my guess

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again they are balanced around ToS this is not a suprise, they were not ment to be done now
    Then one wonders why we are allowed access now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by davesignal View Post
    because people would complain "MORE TIME GATING"
    and also so those who are SUPER skilled and geared can attempt it

Probably to give those who are very highly geared from Mythic Raids and such a chance to get them much earlier

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because some people aren't horrible and will show they had the skill to do it.

eh, don't really like this. this is just pure gear based, not like kanrethad at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    as i said people will get it, but very very very few, somone on at this time ready to do it and to get it that early is most likley one of the "hey im a world first raider" kinda level
    i don't think so actually. (Just my opinion ofc) but i think that any player that knows their own class a at decent lvl can probably do it (also have to be aware of simple "raid tactics" like kicking casts, ccing and focusing the right target. But you are most certainly right that most players who have it (on first day) are mythics raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygerman View Post
    Brewmaster here, tank challenge involves the following:

"The Highlord's Return: Destroy Highlord Kruul permanently"

Prophet Velen and Kor'vas Bloodthorn join your party for this scenario. Kor'vas is captured right away (may be released later into the fight, haven't gotten that far)
    You fight on the same platform that you fight Archimonde in if you faced him on Mythic difficulty, you can fall off here.

You first start off by fighting against Inquisitor Variss, who has 48mil HP.
    He constantly casts Mindrend at you, which deals about 1mil damage (to me at least).
    You get a warning that Variss is casting "Drain Life" at you, which I assume must be interrupted.
    Either through killing a certain add in the fight, or as time passes, Velen will drop a light orb that you can pick up to heal for 100% of your HP, releases a shockwave that disorients all enemies for a few seconds, and MIGHT increase their damage taken (no debuff is shown on enemies, no buff is given on myself, just looks like they take more damage).

Adds are introduced throughout the fight, this includes the following, in order of appearance:

Tormenting Eye - casts a green line at you (logs don't show it doing damage) and may knock you off (still testing)
    Nether Horror - autoattacks and leaves a bebuff that increases damage taken, can stack.
    Smoldering Infernal - autoattacks and casts a frontal cone ability that knocks back if you don't dodge.

That's all I can give right now.
    Thanks bruh. Much appreciated. Gives me some info before I attempt in in the next hour and a bit 8)
    What's the shard cost for re-attempting it?
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Thanks bruh. Much appreciated. Gives me some info before I attempt in in the next hour and a bit 8)
    What's the shard cost for re-attempting it?
    100 shards per attempt after the free one.

I threw an attempt at it, comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tygerman View Post
    100 shards per attempt after the free one.
    That's cheap as fuck, awesome! I figured it would be something crazy so I went and farmed 13k nethershards. Should be good for attempts then :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

I have played alot of overtuned shit in WoW before, this is BEYOND unacceptable. I cannot even begin to make headway as an 890 Elemental or Enhancement Shaman. This is absolute bullshit on all accounts and I am pretty disappointed. This is not a challenge. A challenge is Mythic Gul'Dan or Yogg 0. THIS is straight up timegating/gear checking a challenge. Not even the hardest Brawler's Guild bosses back in MoP or even WoD were like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Yeah, they do. Then you grind another one. And another one.
    Most. Stupid. Idea. Ever.