Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    Waste of a tower lol, only 1% of the playerbase will be able to complete the challenge right now. We could have had world bosses or free bonus rolls.
    I think saying 1% is a pretty big exaggeration. They only seem to have 100M-ish HP for the DPS challenge, unless they white hit super hard (Basically making a really short enrage), I'd saying anyone like 880+ could probably pull it off with the right survival set-up/after learning the mechanics of the challenge. Although, as I mentioned, this is just based off of third hand info/screenshots until I get home.
    so Warlords of Draenor is /'woɹː.loɹːdz ʌv 'ɖɹæːn.oɹː/.
    I've always loved how in an attempt to make pronunciation through text easier to understand people have created a seemingly alien cypher for which few people without a degree related to language would ever been able to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    I don't know about that, the Nether Disruptor seems like it has the potential for some epic fail
    Yeah - but the Mage Tower is pretty much guaranteed to be epic fail for the vast majority of people attempting the primary reward.

Oh - and I get the reward of double AP for the next three days where I've just finished all the dungeon raid content for the week... whoo hoo!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuda View Post
    I think saying 1% is a pretty big exaggeration. They only seem to have 100M-ish HP for the DPS challenge,
    A dps just came out saying the boss at 300M health complaining it was too hard. 300M seems about right if it is tuned for ToS.

I can manage 60M or so if a boss doesn't do too much unavailable damage... (Arcane Mage).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    The tower grants a 30 % rep boost, rep needed to unlock flying.
    I guess people didnt read up on what the Nether Disruptor gives. Whats better - flying, which you will eventually get once invasions start, or a LOT more chances for WF/TF loot via extra tokens/coin refunds.

Deleted
    I guess the 3 days is a special NA thing right? As they have a tendency to have towers crumbling from time to time? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by aridion View Post
    I guess the 3 days is a special NA thing right? As they have a tendency to have towers crumbling from time to time? ^^
    You thought a wow forum would be a great place to make a 9/11 joke?

This isn't 4chan edgelord.

Quote Originally Posted by aridion View Post
    If you put this that way, it even have sense xD Also on EU realms demons should say they are "refugees" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    You thought a wow forum would be a great place to make a 9/11 joke?

This isn't 4chan edgelord.
    GAS THE JOKES!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think they should tweak it a little. Each building should take around 3 days to complete, so there would be always something up.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    From what I've seen it's Rogue, Resto Shaman, Mage, and WW. I don't know more details than that but that's what was said in the Havoc part of the DH discord with a Rogue SS holding up the daggers. Quite a few people apparently already have low % wipes on the fights as well based on the quick reading of the chatter I did through other discords.
    What Mage spec? Ima guess not Arcane, because Arcane doesn't have the mobility needed to handle the ridiculousness of the Sigryn fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    If you put this that way, it even have sense xD Also on EU realms demons should say they are "refugees" lol.

GAS THE JOKES!
    I think jokes are fine, I just don't understand the point of that forced joke in this thread. Just seems to be an "edgy" think to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    The tower grants a 30 % rep boost, rep needed to unlock flying.
    For every rep or just Legionfall?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I guess people didnt read up on what the Nether Disruptor gives. Whats better - flying, which you will eventually get once invasions start, or a LOT more chances for WF/TF loot via extra tokens/coin refunds.
    The majority of casual players don't raid, so that extra tokens / gear upgrades basically means nothing to them. They just want to unlock flying ASAP to do more world content like leveling alts or doing their daily world quests. Even if it is only a day or 2 faster.

I think jokes are fine, I just don't understand the point of that forced joke in this thread. Just seems to be an "edgy" think to say.
    whatever ... edgephobe (?) ... lol

GAS THE FORCED JOKES (also 9/11 was inside job).
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Were are people getting the Mage tower gives 30% rep ??

Fun fact: +30% rep is just one of the possible buffs (chosen randomly) that can be applied to one particular Mage Tower (affix if you like). And it wasn't on the Tower we build this time - it has double AP affix. So yeah... GG for morons who can not read building table.

List of possible building affixes: http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive...building-perks

Affixes on currently constructing building: http://www.wowhead.com/ second post.
    Last edited by Morry; 2017-04-03 at 08:47 AM.

It's not forced it's pretty fucking, don't run in and blow up the fun.(see, this one is forced)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Fun fact: +30% rep is just one of the possible buffs (chosen randomly) that can be applied to one particular Mage Tower (affix if you like). And it wasn't on the Tower we build this time - it has double AP affix. So yeah... GG for morons who can not read building table.

List of possible building affixes: http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive...building-perks

Affixes on currently constructing building: http://www.wowhead.com/ second post.
    It's the reputation buff on the currently building EU tower.

Wowhead says no. And in-game tooltip agrees with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morry View Post
    Wowhead says no. And in-game tooltip agrees with it.
    It changed, the construction table did show the rep buff yesterday (that must be why the mage tower isn't built anymore on EU realm).

No it didn't It was double AP from the beginning (which is why I poured all my supplies into ND).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The close to 70% of people that favoured the Mage Tower ... 69.99% of them won't be up to getting the appearance any time soon (read pre ToS).

I favoured the last one - the one that spawns 4 world bosses that drop 690+ loot

- - - Updated - - -

Let me guess - DK/DH self healing tank + dps specs ?
    I'm quite sure that there are way less than 30.01% who favoured the Mage Tower who can complete it as you say here.
    It'll be closer to below 1%
    Tarren Mill, EU
    Tussee Level 110
    Ygtitte Level 110, Daènerys Level 110, Hotlava Level 110,
    Palefoot Level 110, Elemulius Level 110, Tussedk Level 110,
    Thuesen Level 110, Briènne Level 110, Tussebank level 110
    Tipoldefar Level 110, Gnarfy Level 110