Thread: Class Challenge

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Class Challenge

Anyone able to do this? Shit's outta control, 892 outlaw, prob easier on another spec but this is my most leveled artifact. furthest I got was her through her second Dark Fury.

Assa one was disappointing. Way too easy

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    Assa one was disappointing. Way too easy
    could you supply some more information about the challenge?
    - poor EU player

assassination: blind the bitch during fury shit, step over the purple runes before they detonate (3.1 million dmg each if they detonate), kite the melee dude and CC (hits fucking hard), pick up the yellow orbs for health, dodge the whirling blades that come out, all the while being shield bashed around to god awful areas

Quote Originally Posted by Seegerts View Post
    assassination: blind the bitch during fury shit, step over the purple runes before they detonate (3.1 million dmg each if they detonate), kite the melee dude and CC (hits fucking hard), pick up the yellow orbs for health, dodge the whirling blades that come out, all the while being shield bashed around to god awful areas
    try doing all that on an arcane mage then you know what hell is.

For rogue one you need will of valera and evasive talent, collect your easy skin.

Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    try doing all that on an arcane mage then you know what hell is.

For rogue one you need will of valera and evasive talent, collect your easy skin.
    yes because i have the pants.....

Deleted
    Is there a timelimit?

Quote Originally Posted by Cédille View Post
    Is there a timelimit?
    3 days. /10char

Idk sin was pretty easy although i did run leeching poison valeeras lol but other than that though it was kite easy

beat the assassination one, roughly 10 minute fight I think. The outlaw one, I don't know if it'll be doable with under 900 ilvl, I hope so, I know some 910-915 rogue did it.

Do you have to do it on each spec to unlock that spec's appearance? Or just once per class?

Quote Originally Posted by gruszy View Post
    Do you have to do it on each spec to unlock that spec's appearance? Or just once per class?
    Each spec /10char

how do i deal with the caster doing the bubble>one shot?

nvm, burst through the bubble, i dont think i have the deeps for it at 886ilvl
    Last edited by solaceofwinter; 2017-04-03 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solaceofwinter View Post
    how do i deal with the caster doing the bubble>one shot?

nvm, burst through the bubble, i dont think i have the deeps for it at 886ilvl
    maybe cloak of shadows would work

7+ Year Old Account
    Just did the sin one with alacrity/ leeching/ leg pants, 903 equiped... I'm not gona lie it took me a good 12-15 try to rly understand everything.

Blind the Main boss when she cast the fury thing. Dps the sheild and the kick (even if the bar is grey, that fucked me up for like 5 try lol). evasion for when the melee guy is empower / kite a bit. Other than that its walk over rune and get health form orb... if you're in trouble you can cloak the aoe from the caster.

i can<t wait to try the to other but i've heard they are way harder... anyone tried sub yet ?

OK so I did it after 4 attempts hopefully I can shed some tips here that @Seegerts didn't cover. First off I used prydaz and sephuz as my legendaries since I didn't have pants, my dps at the end was 671 with 3 targets so if you can do that on botanist you should be able to do it I think. I specced 1/1/3/1/3/3/1, but I don't think spec is a huge deal here so long as you can break the casters shield.

DP and leach, but if you have pants I would go crip.

The melee guy when empowered hits like mike tyson in his prime, he can't be blinded but he is slow and can be stunned. Consider kiting him out then shadowstep to the caster, also you can evasion or just kidney him. when not empowered he never broke my prydaz so totally tankable. You can also stun him to end his bladestorm if you get caught in that.

The dark runes that explode get smaller until they pop, so go for the small ones first if you can't sprint.

The caster will follow you if you're in his melee range, try to keep him out of the fel pools before he does his maiden of virtue cast.

You can cloak of shadows almost anything that would otherwise one shot you, the casters huge cast and the valkyr charge so if you find yourself in a bind keep that in mind. After a few min many of the mechanics stopped and I was just spammed with valkry charges and the caster doing his windup and the only hard part was if he got the pool of fel under him while shielded.

Encounter ended when sigried reached 20% hp, by that time I had killed the melee guy thru incidental dmg.

That Outlaw challenge.. good god.

Think I'll be waiting until ToS to get that appearance.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Just did it as well (Assassination Rogue ilvl 906) - 17 attempts

Things to Dodge:
    Caster : Puts 3 purple runes on the ground (3 different sizes) that shrink and if they go off you'll die. You have about 5 seconds to run over them all, start with the small one. He also gains a bubble you have to break in order to interrupt the cast, I saved Vendetta for this.

Melee Dude: Kite/Kidney/Evasion during Beserek/, Run away during bladestorm

The Bitch : Blind DURING the cast to interrupt (can break immediately to keep doing damage), Dodge Pools of the Fel, Dodge the Wall mechanic.

Legendaries: Mantle of master Assassin ; Will of Valeera (KEY)

Spec: 1/2/3/1/2/2/1 (Standard Alacrity w/ Kidney Buff and Leech)

Deadly Poison is much better for this fight than Agonizing because they share health and it'll do 3x the damage.

Overall strat: OPENER: Flask/Rune/Food, Prepot, Drums , Garrote x 3 , Rupture x 3 , Vanish for Shoulders Buff, Vendetta, Kingsbane

DURING THE FIGHT, Keep Foking, Keep Ruptures up on all 3 when possible and keep Alacrity up, Feint and Vial to keep yourself alive (And the yellow orb) and avoid mechanics (theres no real DPS check that I know of, focus on staying alive to the above mecahnics).

If you have all 3 ruptures up and alacrity you should have near infinite energy to spend on feints and survival type stuff.

My Overall DPS was 1.1M and the fight lasted just over 7 min.

I will say that around 60% they tend to do EVERYTHING all at once and after i got past this the rest was cake. Save Cloak of shadows in order to soak a Wall or the Rune mechanic while kiting the melee dude around at this time.
    Last edited by Kunker; 2017-04-03 at 05:05 PM.

Killed on 3rd try, Legs+Leech poison 910 Rogue.

Just keep her on focus and blind her when she cast the thing and kidney the guy when he enrages.

A did with deadly poison and spammed FoN for 22 min, to remove the guy shield i keep using Kingsbane in one and vendetta on next and keep that rotation is pretty easy.