Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    The minimum limit looks to be ilvl 900 to have enough dps and health required

Cool, I think I'm around 896, I needed a couple of Throne items (but literally only a couple, and they were rep items I got that first week or two) to do Kanrethad originally, I'm probably gonna wait until I'm around 905 to try on this one since I just don't need a headache over appearances right now. Hell, I'm still unlocking my other Hidden tints.
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-04-03 at 01:02 PM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

79 pulls into the demo boss and I always die at nearly the same time around the 4 minute mark, everything just happens at once and its impossible to stomp out all the runes while kiting the berserker and being in the right spot for Valk'yr, does it just get worse or does it lighten up? How am I supposed to do any real demo damage dancing around the whole time.

Armory^

These are meant to be done in Tomb gear (or Mythic EN) it seems. Waste of shards if you go in below.

Does ilvl even matter? I was under the impression that it dropped you to a set ilvl like timewalking does.

Not sure if it's a bug or not but the first few attempts, my infernal tanked the crap out of the melee brother. Now, no such luck and he just hunts me down as the speed boost builds.

I've found for a long time that the infernal does not keep aggro well vs the voidwalker. The only reason i use infernal over void is because of the damage from his aura and i usually just drain tank whatever hitting on me, I suggest trying the voidwalker and seeing how well he holds aggro.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Does ilvl even matter? I was under the impression that it dropped you to a set ilvl like timewalking does.
    No scaling.

Meaning it'll be faceroll in mythic Tomb gear.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Took me about 8 trys, and I did it.

Talent setup is: 3112223

The key thing here is to have sacrolash. Yeah, I know. I feel sorry, I really do know what it is to be dragged down by legendaries.
    Now, if you have the ring, don't ever let corruption fall off of the warrior if he's moving.
    About the fight now:

Position is key.
    For the HANDS you want to burst them quick, and interrupt. Sometimes if your pet is too far away, you'll find service very usefull for the interrupt and burst too.
    For the ADDS (minor), you need to position yourself to make the boss be between you and the whole wave of adds, use reap souls and burst them with Sow the Seeds. I found it usefull to cast agony on some of them (and the boss obviously) to keep the shard coming.
    The RUNE is somewhat RNG, more than half my attemps he threw the rune under mobs and I got fucked.

Once you get past phase 3 and the game warns you: "The warrior starts to pursue you for the last time." pop drums and KILL HIM. After he's killed the fight is MUCH easier and though I burned the boss after, seems the warlock only casts shadowbolt with a 100% more increased damage, which drain life can deal with fairly easy.

Gateway and portal are a must in this fight.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Just did the destro one at 882 ilvl: http://imgur.com/a/KhczG

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Followed this straight, with good RNG I could probably clear it, but in 3-4 attempts was getting low 40s high 30s, problem is my aff is only 37 and I have little aff gear so my haste was high (29) and my mastery low (94). I might wait and see if I can nab any gear from NH tomorrow and give it another try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Toastiekins View Post
    Nice.

Like the song too. How many trys?
    Thanks for the heads up!

Just done it on my Destruction (ilvl 895)
    Talents: BD/RE/MC/SH/DS/GoS Doomguard/WH
    Legendary: Prydaz & Sephuz

Interrupt Fel-Burst rotation: Shadow Lock (DG) > Mortal Coil (only when DG's lock is on CD) > Fear (must be well timed, I only use it when SL and MC on CD)
    Interrupt Earthquake: Only use Fear to interrupt Earthquake, it is fine to have 1-2 ticks of quake to remove worm boss shield

Tips: 1) He always pair the Fel Surge totem with Fel Burst; two scenarios as below:
    a) Fel Burst immediately after totem - you must have SL/MC for this; Interrupt > Conflagrate Totem (you have plenty of time after interrupt him)
    b) Fel Burst after some times (roughly 4-5s) - best to have SL/MC for this; you can use a well timed Fear for this too; Conflagrate Totem (must do this
    before the stun) > Interrupt

2) He also sometimes use Fel Burst immediately after Quake (can't remember the time mark but he did this, after some practices you will know which
    ones); In this scenarios, I use TWO well timed Fears (back to back cast) to interrupt this so SL/MC can be allowed to CD

3) If you can't monitor the worm, best try not to cast CB when the worm is at the cliff due to the sonic spell lock thingy; cast fire spell/instant cast so you don't
    get Chaos/Shadow locked out

4) Kill Tugar before the worm, the worm does get 150 % dmg increase after Tugar is dead but the dmg is trivial, there is no enrage timer.

5) If you can't do a well timed Fear, best is to cast Fear and cancel it midway if boss does not cast Fel Burst, then repeat it. Finish the Fear cast only when you see
    boss starts to cast Fel Burst. Just try not to do this during the worm boss sonic spell lock, you will get Shadow locked. Practices will make perfect.

6) Try your best to avoid the worm boss stun, I keep moving and use instant spells. It is fine if you can't get a 1 mil CB out, this fight is survival > DPS.

7) Always save a stack of Conflagrate for the totem.

I hope this will help.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Nice.

Like the song too. How many trys?
    Took me 40 tries. Most early this morning (PST timezone) wiping to dumb shit. Wasted a lot of time lusting in p1 and not having the DPS to kill Karam later. Once I got a strategy done it was about executing it.

The vid was very clean, you mastered it.
    Most of my wipes were for runes getting thrown under mobs or in some very random/far location (like in the purple puddles, I couldn't see them clearly sometimes), I think this is the #1 in the "wipe list".

Going to try the other ones now?
    Thanks for the heads up!

Deleted
    Done with 902 ilvl gear on affliction, had some terrible rng badluck streak (spawning rune in way of add), thus I decided for Mortal Coil instead of circle... three pulls aaaand DONE.

Well did it after ~30 attempts as 910 affliction lock. I used Writhe, contagion, coil, BR, Sup, PS with sephuz and devilsaur shockbaton. There's shit tonn of rng involved. Blizzard obviously not tested this for affliction at all. 20 attempts were wasted just because paladin got feared undergroung and after that he gain ability to go through obstacles or he evades or he just teleport one shot you. It's pretty retarded that for afflction 1st phase is the hardest one, while for others like mages and hunters it's walk in the park, also poor locks without sacrolash ring and lower ilvl. Also this Scythe is really HUGE on female blood elf.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    The vid was very clean, you mastered it.
    Most of my wipes were for runes getting thrown under mobs or in some very random/far location (like in the purple puddles, I couldn't see them clearly sometimes), I think this is the #1 in the "wipe list".

Going to try the other ones now?
    I have all three done. I was going to take a tilt break from the affliction one until I got the ring, but decided to get it done before raid. The others compared to affliction were very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    Well did it after ~30 attempts as 910 affliction lock. I used Writhe, contagion, coil, BR, Sup, PS with sephuz and devilsaur shockbaton. There's shit tonn of rng involved. Blizzard obviously not tested this for affliction at all. 20 attempts were wasted just because paladin got feared undergroung and after that he gain ability to go through obstacles or he evades or he just teleport one shot you. It's pretty retarded that for afflction 1st phase is the hardest one, while for others like mages and hunters it's walk in the park, also poor locks without sacrolash ring and lower ilvl. Also this Scythe is really HUGE on female blood elf.
    mmmm , was wondering about that as well. Shock Baton i mean, Effigy realy REALY seems pointless, especialy without AC, 30% more dmg for Agony basicaly.... and with shock baton you can't realy run SE anyway, since it'll proc on the fucking thing.... On the other hand i have some nice trinkets, Mythic Metronome, Heroic Whispers, and a 920 Fury of the burning sky (mastery) i wonder if it's worth sacrificing the dps slot for the Baton....

God i hate that this thing costs nethershards , feels like a gearing puzzle atm (do i have enough dps if i got for a dps setup, do i need shock baton, how many UA's can i squeez in with Metronome stacks + whispers, do i need the trinket procs TO consistently squeeze in UA) , just constant trial and error...